剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
It will be all right, I...I...I know it will.
忘恩负义的女孩
That ungrateful girl!
我们为她做了那么多
After everything we've done for her!
你知道她不是忘恩负义 妈妈 真的
She's not ungrateful, Mama, you know that, really.
这一切不是她的错
None of this is her fault,
她不知道尼古拉会说出来
she didn't know that Nikolai was going to speak out.
真的 她对他不报任何期待
Truly, she's never expected anything from him.
可现在我儿子恨死我了
And now, my son hates me!
他没有
He doesn't!
他没有
Oh, he doesn't!
他想得到你们的祝福
He wants your blessing.
听着 如果我能
Listen, if I can get him
让他保证不擅自行事
to promise he won't do anything in secret.
等他回团里去了 说不定
He'll go back to his regiment, and who knows,
他的爱意就会消逝
perhaps his feelings will cool down.
你懂什么爱情
Oh, now you know so much of love.
别让他带着任何情绪回去
Don't let him go with any bad feeling between you.
因为谁都不知可能发生什么
Because who knows what may happen.
不论我怎么想 做什么 说什么
Nothing I ever think, or do, or say
都已于事无补了
ever seems to make any difference.
我们家要毁了
Our family is in ruin!
而只有我在担心这个
I'm the only one who cares.
妈妈
Oh, Mama.
保重 佩蒂亚
Take care, Petya.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you! - I love you, too.
照顾好自己
Look after yourself.
我会的 爸爸 会的
I will, Papa, I will.
莫斯科
就那样 就那样
That's it! That's it!
动作快点
Make haste!
这也是我们家吗
Is this our house, too?
对啊 这是我们在莫斯科的家
This is our Moscow house.
气味好奇怪
It smells funny.
只是需要通点风 亲爱的
It just needs airing, darling, that's all.
我希望你祖父
I expect your grandpapa
能换点喜庆的颜色
will be redecorating it in cheerful colours.
他肯定不会 现在这样就很好了
He certainly will not! It's perfectly fine as it is.
六点吃晚饭
We will dine at six.
我要去书房♥了 吃饭前不要打扰我
I am going to my study and will not to be disturbed until then.
我有很多重要的政♥治♥事务要处理
I have much work to do, important political work of the kind
那是女人和小孩根本没法了解的
that women and children cannot begin to understand!
请见谅 布里安小姐
Forgive me, Mademoiselle Bourienne.
尊敬的公爵 我能理解
Oh, dear Prince, I quite understand...
真的吗 真的吗
Do you? Do you?
你个可爱的小东西
Oh, you dear little thing!
我说女人很愚蠢
When I talk of the stupidity of women,
指的是那位 不是你
I refer to that one, not you.
你要干什么
Really!
什么
What?
你怎么能这样利用他的脆弱
How can you take advantage of his weakness like that?
你在讨好他
You play up to him!
你把他和你自己 还有我都当傻子啊
You make a fool of him and yourself and me!
你觉得等我们到了
Do you think Prince Andrei
安德烈公爵会在莫斯科吗
will be in Moscow by the time we get there?
他有说一定会在吗
Has he said anything definite?
没 没有完全确定
No, not absolutely definite.
别抱太大期望
Don't get your hopes up too high.
他该来的时候就会来的
He'll come when he comes.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, my love?
安德烈根本不会来
Andrei's not coming after all!
他说他的伤复发了
He says his wound has reopened,
他的医生坚持让他卧床休养
and his doctors have insisted he have rest and treatment for it.
他向您和爸爸致敬
He sends his respects to you,
向我致以他的爱 和他的失望之情 等等
and his...his love to me, and his disappointment, et cetera.
但他为什么不能过来在这儿治病呢
But why couldn't he come and have his treatment for it here?
他必须遵循医嘱 亲爱的
He has to respect his doctors' advice, my dear.
舟车劳顿可能对他的健康非常有害
A long journey might have a very bad effect on his health.
振作起来
Take heart,
我敢肯定你很快就会见到他了
I'm sure you'll see him before too long.
但我现在就想见他
But I want to see him now!
要不了多久我就忘了他长什么样了
Before long I'll have forgotten what he looks like!
那就是那个女儿
That's the daughter.
那就我们来这儿的原因了 不算个美人儿
Oh, so, that's why we're here. Not a beauty.
但非常富裕 鲍里斯 好好表现
But a prize, Boris. A prize. Best behaviour.
-保尔康斯基公爵 -夫人
- Prince Bolkonsky. - Madam.
很荣幸受邀参加你的命名日 衷心祝贺你
An honour to be invited on your name day, many felicitations,
请允许我介绍我的儿子 鲍里斯
may I present my son, Boris?
深感荣幸 阁下
Honoured, Your Excellency.
好的 欢迎你们
Yes, well, you're very welcome.
罗斯托普钦
Ah, Rostopchin!
是罗斯托普钦伯爵 母亲 他是莫斯科总督
It's Count Rostopchin, Mother! He's the Governor of Moscow!
去和公爵小姐说话
Talk to the Princess!
玛莉亚小姐
Princess Marya.
鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊
Boris Drubetskoy.
很高兴终于见到您
Such a pleasure to meet you at last.
请问
May I ask,
您喜欢莫斯科吗
how are you enjoying Moscow?
我还没怎么游览过莫斯科 先生
I have seen very little of it, sir.
也许您能允许我
Then perhaps you will allow me
带您游览一下它最美的地方
to show you some of its finer points?
相信您认识我的朋友别祖霍夫吧
I believe you know my friend Bezukhov?
波拿巴在欧洲的行径就像海盗上了被截获的船
Bonaparte behaves in Europe like a pirate on a captured ship.
他的野心没有止境
And his ambition knows no bounds!
战争还会爆发 记住我的话
It'll come to war again, mark my words!
不 不 公爵
No, no, Prince.
我们沙皇将以智慧与魄力牢牢控制住他
Our Tsar has the wisdom and courage to hold him in check.
但我还是要说
But I tell you this -
只要我们还多管欧洲的闲事
our wars with the French will be unsuccessful
与法国的战争就将以失败告终
as long as we meddle in Europe.
只要我们保持自己的边境稳固安全
Let us keep our borders safe and strong,
就不用害怕波拿巴
and then we have no need to fear Bonaparte.
他要是敢闯进俄♥国♥ 我们就把他送回老家
Let him venture into Russia, and we'll send him home,
惨叫着 夹着他的尾巴
squealing, with his tail between his legs!
说得好 公爵 说得好
Well said, Prince! Well said!
我能坐在你旁边吗
May I sit with you?
当然了 我一直盼着呢
Oh, yes. I was hoping you would.
你觉得那个年轻人怎么样
So, how did you like the young man?
谁
Who?
鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊
Boris Drubetskoy.
他在刻意讨好你呢
He was making himself very agreeable to you.
是啊 我想是的
Yes. I suppose he was.
你会考虑嫁给他吗
Would you consider marrying him?
我有时候想只要能离开这 我愿意嫁给任何人
Well, I sometimes think I'd marry anyone to get away...
我觉得他不是刻意表现得那么无情
I don't think he means to be cruel.
我知道 我知道 忘了我的话吧
I know, I know, forget what I said.
你会跟我说实话吗 伯爵
Will you tell me truly, Count,
这位娜塔莎·罗斯托夫 她是什么样儿
what's she like, this Natasha Rostova?
只是
It's only...
安德烈冒了这么大的险违抗我们的父亲
Andrei is risking so much in opposing our father.
她真的值得他这样做吗
Is she really worth it?
要我如何回答这样的问题
How can I answer a question like that?
就我而言
For myself...
我要说 她无与伦比
I would say, there's no-one like her.
她非常迷人
She's enchanting.
我 我不知道
I...I don't know.
但对我来说 是的 我愿为她赴汤蹈火
But to me, yes, she'd be worth anything.
不惜一切
Everything.
真的 母亲 我尽力了 但一点希望也没有
Honestly, Mother, I tried my best, but it was hopeless.
她几乎没注意到我在那儿
She hardly seemed to notice I was there.
她显然有什么毛病
There's something clearly wrong with her.
也许她脑子有什么问题
Perhaps she's mentally deficient.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表