剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
"但我受不住您的泪眼和苦口婆心的规劝
"Je n'ai pu soutenir tes larmes, tes combats -
"我把一切都对您吐露 我绝不遗憾
"Je t'ai tout avoue - je ne m'en repens pas,
"只要您念及我已经死到临头
"Pourvu que de ma mort respectant les approches,
"不再无缘无故把我责备 令我忧愁
"Tu ne m'affliges plus par d'injustes reproches,
"您的无用的呼救再也不会激起
"Et que tes vains secours cessent de rappeler
"我那时刻都会爆发的热情的余烬"
"Un reste de chaleur tout pret a s'exhaler."
南边房♥里有人跳舞 来跟我一起跳吧
There's dancing in the other room. Come and dance with me.
-我想我不该跳 -就一支舞
- No, I don't think I should. - Just one dance.
我想我真该走了
I think we really should be going.
我妻子身体不舒服
My wife's not very well, you know?
请不要带走您可爱的女儿 伯爵
Oh, please don't deprive us of your lovely daughter, Count.
来跟我坐一起看他们跳舞 就半个小时
Come and sit with me and watch the dancing for half an hour.
半个小时
Half an hour?
很好 没理由拒绝
Very well, why not?
非常好
Wonderful!
您一直盘踞在我的脑海之中
I haven't been able to think of a single thing except for you.
我爱上您了
I'm in love with you.
我备受煎熬
I've been in complete torment...
请您不要这么说
Please! You mustn't say such things.
我已经订婚了 我有恋人了
I'm engaged... I'm in love with someone else.
那跟我有什么关系
What is that to me?
难道您不明白吗 我疯狂地爱着您啊
Don't you understand, I'm madly in love with you?
您对我也有感觉 我知道
You feel something, too. I know it.
别走 再跳一支
Don't leave me. Dance the next.
我不能
I can't!
真是金童玉女
You make such a lovely couple.
可惜您那么早就得走了
I'm sorry you have to go so soon.
阿纳...阿纳托
Ana... Anatole!
不
No...
不要 求求您
No, no, please...!
我们又能做什么呢
What can we do?
我不能正大光明去拜访您
I can't call on you openly.
是不是我永远都不能去找您
Am I never to see you?
我会找法子带话给您 我们注定在一起
I'll get word to you somehow. We have to be together.
不
No...
不
No.
说"好"
Say yes.
答应我
Give me your word!
不 不
No, no!
你在这儿啊
Ah! Well, there you are!
我还以为找不着你了 我们真得走了
I thought I'd lost you. We really must go.
抱歉打扰 小姐
If you please, miss...
有个男人叫我给您这个
... A man asked me to give you this.
-谢谢 -不客气 小姐
- Thank you. - You're welcome, miss.
"昨晚之后我的命运已经注定
"Since last evening my fate is sealed -
"得不到您的爱 我活着也如一具行尸"
"to be loved by you, or die.'
这么说 她是你此生至爱
So, she's the love of your life
你想跟她一起私奔
and you want to elope with her?
-你打算跟她提波兰姑娘的事吗 -当然不会
- Are you going to tell her about the Polish girl? - Good God, no!
因为你跟她还是夫妻关系吧 对吧
Because you're still married to that one, aren't you?
还有谁知道她
Who else knows about her?
没人了 只有你
No-one. Just you...
还有皮埃尔·别祖霍夫
And Pierre Bezukhov.
那我们最好祈祷罗斯托夫家的小姑娘
Well. We'd better hope the little Rostov girl
不会向他倾诉这个小秘密
isn't going to confide in him, then.
她干吗要说呢
Why would she?
听着 德劳克夫 你到底要不要帮我
Look here, Dolokhov, are you going to help me or not?
你看了吗
Did you read it?
看了 我忍♥不住
Yes, I couldn't help it.
索尼娅 他爱我
Sonya, he loves me!
而且我也爱他
And I... I love him!
那安德烈公爵呢
But what about Prince Andrei?
那个...已经结束了
That's... That's all over.
什么 你要拒绝他吗
What? You're refusing him?
我不是说了吗 已经结束了
I just told you, that's all over!
难以置信 你已经爱了他整整一年
I can't believe it. You've loved him for a whole year,
-而现在还不到三天 -我知道
- and then, in three days... - I know, I know...
我知道 但我感觉好像已经爱了阿纳托一辈子
I know, but I feel as if I've always loved Anatole.
我现在知道自己之前从没真正地爱过任何人
I know now that I've never really loved anybody before,
即使是安德烈
not even Andrei.
跟阿纳托在一起我完全没了主见
I have no will when I'm with Anatole,
好像我是他的奴仆 愿意为他做任何事
it's like I'm his slave, I'd do anything for him.
天啊
Oh, God!
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
我不明白 你怎么能让事情发展到这步
Well, I don't understand, how could you let it go so far?
索尼娅 你不知道这样的恋爱是什么感觉
Sonya, you don't know what it feels like to be in love like this.
我当然知道恋爱是什么感觉 娜塔莎
I do know what it feels like to be in love, Natasha.
还有为爱遭的罪 但是
And suffer for it. But...
但这太古怪 太不合适了
this feels strange and wrong.
这个男人为什么不能照规矩向你求婚
What's stopping this man from asking for your hand properly?
如果他真想跟你结婚 他为什么不来家里
If that's what he wants, why can't he come to the house?
他为什么不征求你父母的同意
Why doesn't he ask your parents' consent?
他会不会只是想...引诱你
What if he just wants to... seduce you?
你都看过他写的信了 怎么还能说出这种话来
How can you say that, after you've read his letter?
他爱我 索尼娅
He loves me, Sonya!
我愿意做任何事 我甚至愿意跟他私奔
I'd do anything. I'd... I'd run away with him!
-但你会毁了自己的 -我才不在乎毁了自己
- But you'll ruin yourself! - I don't care if I ruin myself,
那也是我心甘情愿
I want to ruin myself!
越快越好
The sooner the better.
而且这个...这不关你的事
And this is...this is none of your business!
让我自己呆着 出去
Just leave me alone! Just go!
我要阻止这事
Well, I won't let it happen.
我会说出去
I'll tell.
索尼娅
Sonya!
-你如果说了我们就永远是敌人 -我不是你的敌人
- If you do, you're my enemy forever! - I'm not your enemy.
你不明白自己的所作所为是错的吗
Don't you see that what you're doing is wrong?
你什么也不懂
You don't understand anything!
出去 我恨你
Oh, just go! Just... I hate you!
打扰了小姐 有位女士想见您
If you please, miss, there's a lady to see you.
玛莉亚小姐 没想到您来
Princess Marya, I wasn't expecting...
我一直很不安
I have been in despair
因为我们之间有误会
because of the misunderstanding that happened between us.
我哥哥爱您 我也会如此
My brother loves you and I will love you, too.
很抱歉那天没有好好招待您
I'm so sorry you weren't properly received the other day.
爸爸也是 他并不讨厌您
And Papa, too, he's not against you,
他是个老顽固 对谁都乱发脾气
he's old and crotchety with us all.
您能原谅我们吗
Can you forgive us?
当然 您没有什么错
Of course. There's nothing to forgive.
不过
But...
不过
But...
我有一个请求
I have something to ask you.
安德烈公爵回来之时您可否转告他
Will you tell Prince Andrei when he comes
婚约已经解除 我无缘做他的妻子
that our engagement is at an end, and I cannot be his wife?
老天 我们一定深深地冒犯了您...
Oh, dear, we must have offended you deeply...
并非如此 是我本人的问题
No, it's nothing to do with that, it's...it's me.
是我不好
I'm the one who's at fault.
我做了个错误的选择
I made a mistake.
但请转告他 他不用再受婚约的约束
But tell him, please, that he is released from the engagement,
请他原涼
and ask his forgiveness.
很抱歉 我要说的就这些
I'm sorry, that's all I can say.
快跑
Come on!
快跟我来 她会直接出来
Come with me, quickly. She'll be out directly.
先生请跟我们来 伯爵夫人有请
You're to come with us, sir, to the Countess.
不对 她应该...
No, that's not right, she's to...
你什么意思 什么伯爵夫人
What do you mean? What Countess?
跟我们走 先生
You're to come with us, sir.
多洛霍夫
Dolokhov!
让我过去 该死
Let me through, damn you!
有人告密
We've been betrayed!
他们逃了更好
Better that they should get away.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表