剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
You know, it's just the match for you.
你希望我帮你安排一下吗
Would you like me to arrange it?
如果事情有那么简单就好了
If only it were that simple.
他到了
He's here!
罗斯托夫伯爵
Count Rostov.
小姐
Princess.
听说你在沃罗涅什我很高兴
I was so happy to hear you were in Voronezh.
-真的很像命运的安排不是吗 -是啊
- It really does seem like fate, doesn't it? - Yes, it does.
希望你家里面一切安好
I hope your family are well.
一切都很好 虽然我妹妹病得不轻
Yes, very well - that is to say, my sister was quite ill,
但我相信她正在慢慢好转
but I believe she's recovering now.
希望如此
Oh, I hope so.
我见到她时就十分喜欢她
I liked her very much when I met her,
希望能多见见她
and I hope to see more of her.
希望如此
I hope you do.
世事真的很无常 不是吗
Strange how things turn out sometimes, isn't it?
是的
Yes, it is.
安德烈公爵
Ah, Prince Andrei!
欢迎回来 阁下
Welcome back, Your Grace.
-很高兴我能重归你的指挥 -好小伙
- I'm delighted to be under your command again. - Good lad!
很高兴见到你
I'm very glad to see you.
你父亲怎么样了
How is your father?
我昨天才知道他去世了
I learned of his death only yesterday.
听到这个消息我非常难过
I'm so, so sorry to hear that.
我爱他也尊敬他
I loved and respected him.
他当年是个很好的士兵
He was a great soldier in his day.
那一天你会在我身边吗
So, you'll be at my side on the day?
谢谢您给我这等荣誉 但是我想
I thank you for the honour, but I request permission
与我的军队在前线作战
to be allowed to fight on the front line with my regiment.
那将会非常惨烈
It'll be bloody.
但相信你不需要我来告诉你这一点了
But you don't need me to tell you that.
我预计将损失二十万人
I expect to lose 200,000 men.
如果上帝愿意 他会损失更多
God willing, he'll lose more.
他觉得自己所向披靡
He thinks he's invincible.
他会知道并非如此
He'll find he's not.
我们现在是在自己的土地上战斗
We're fighting on our own soil now.
我们不能让他轻易闯进莫斯科 得先血拼一场
We can't give him a clear run to Moscow, not without a fight.
那么
So...
一定是在这里
it has to be here.
我们要在这里拦住他
We'll stop him here,
在博罗季诺
at Borodino.
很好
Good.
祝你好运 小伙子
Good luck, my boy.
希望我们能再次见面
I hope we meet again.
不好意思 先生 这里叫什么
Excuse me, sir - what's this place called?
博季诺 不 是博罗季诺
Bordino... No, Borodino.
这些都是我们的人吗
And are all these ours?
没错 那边就是法军
That's right - and over there, the French.
看 那里 你能看到山上他们的炊火
Look! There. You can see their fires on the hill.
那先生你是... 医生吗
And you are, sir? What, a doctor?
不 当然不是
No, no...
我只是来这儿看看情况
Um... I'm just here to see what's going on.
别祖霍夫伯爵
Count Bezukhov!
德劳克夫
Dolokhov.
见到你真高兴 老朋友
I am so glad I saw you, old friend.
天知道我俩谁能活过明天呢
God knows whether either of us will be alive after tomorrow.
我为那次争吵感到非常遗憾
I am very sorry we fell out.
是我有愧于你 彼得鲁什卡
I wronged you, Petrushka,
我祈求你的原谅
and I beg your forgiveness.
那蠢货谁啊
Who is that fool?
-小心点啊 -请原谅我
- Hey, watch yourself! - I do beg your pardon.
我在找保尔康斯基公爵
I'm looking for Prince Bolkonsky.
他在那边
He's that way.
皮埃尔
Pierre?
-你在这儿干什么 -来找你
- What in hell's name are you doing here? - Looking for you!
我想来看看有什么可以帮忙的
And I thought I would see if there was anything I could do,
为了俄♥国♥什么的
for Russia and so on...
看在上帝的分上 皮埃尔
For God's sake, Pierre -
我们即将展开迄今最血腥的战斗
we're about to fight the bloodiest battle yet -
现在我还得照顾你
I have to look after you now?
趁着你还有机会赶紧掉头
You just turn around and go straight home,
-直接回家 -不 我都到这儿了
- while you still have the chance... - No, no! I'm here now.
没关系的 我保证不会碍着你
It's all right - I promise I won't get in your way.
好吧
Very well.
那就进来吧
Come on, then.
你认为我们明天会赢吗
So, you think we'll win tomorrow?
我认为我们能阻止他们前进
I think we'll hold them to a standstill,
这跟胜利差不多
which is as good as winning.
从我们的人身上我感觉到了
I sense it in our men.
他们已做好赴死的准备 不会逃跑的
They're ready to die this time, they won't run away.
那场面可不好看
It won't be pretty.
说真的 你真该回莫斯科
Really, you should go back to Moscow.
现在不行 我大老远过来
No, no, not now. I've come all this way.
绝对不会错过这次机会
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
-你不怕吗 -不怕
- You're not afraid? - No!
为什么要呢 若死亡真要来我不能阻挡
No, why should I be? If death comes, it comes.
我有什么可失去的
What do I have to lose?
我也有此相同感受 朋友
I feel very much the same, my friend.
我来之前和娜塔莎聊过了
I spoke to Natasha just before I came here.
她仍爱你 安德烈 她渴望你的原谅
She still loves you, Andrei, and she longs for your forgiveness.
都已经过去了
That's all over now,
我们不是说好不再谈这事了吗
and I thought we'd agreed we'd never speak of it.
我回了趟童山
I went back to Bald Hills.
当时我正走过果园
I was walking through the orchard.
那儿有几个农家女孩 非常年轻
There were a couple of peasant girls there, very young,
正捡李子吃呢
picking the plums and eating them.
她们觉得自己在做些淘气的事吧
They thought they were doing something naughty.
看见我后 她们就笑着跑开了
When they saw me, they ran away laughing.
我好想告诉她们
I wanted to tell them,
"没事 你想拿多少拿多少"
"It's all right - take as many as you like."
她们跑掉的时候还提着裙子
They were picking up their skirts as they ran away.
我能看见她们奔跑的小脚丫
I could see their little feet...
忽闪着的的洁白
Flashing white.
我曾深深爱过她的灵魂
It was her soul I loved.
难道那全是幻觉吗
Was it all an illusion?
有一次
You know, one time,
她想告诉我
she was trying to tell me
关于她在森林遇到的
about some old man she met in the forest,
待她极其和蔼的老人
who'd been very kind to her.
她尝试用准确的字眼来描述这件事
She was trying to find the right words to tell it -
那一刻有多么特别
how special the moment had been.
结果她没想出来那些词 但这不重要
She couldn't find the words, but it didn't matter.
那些就在她的眼中啊 皮埃尔
It was in her eyes, Pierre.
我懂
I know.
-我曾深深爱过她的灵魂 -我知道
- It was her soul I loved... - I know.
可是那畜生 库拉金
And that animal, Kuragin...
她在他眼中就只是刀俎上一片可口的肉
All he saw in her was a piece of sweet flesh to feed on.
现在这些都过去了 放下了
Well, it's all over and done with, now.
-其实大可不必这样 -够了 睡吧
- No, it doesn't have to be. - Enough. Time to sleep.
你得在早晨充满活力 我也是
You need to be fresh in the morning and so do I.
-安德烈 -够了
- Andrei... - Enough!
勇士们
Warriors!
终于 你们渴望已久的战斗到来了
Here, at last, is the battle you longed for!
重演你们在奥斯特利茨的壮举
Act as you acted at Austerlitz
胜利毫无疑问属于我们
and victory is assured!
"后世之人将以
"Posterity will remember you
赢得了伟大的博罗季诺之役的
"As the heroes who fought and won
英雄之名铭记你们"
"In the great battle of Borodino!"
皇帝万岁
Vive l'Empereur!
什么
What?
发生什么事了 战争开始了吗
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表