剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
What's happened? Has it begun?
是的 如果您想去的话
Yes, if you please.
长官给您留了一匹马 战士们都已经走了
My master left a horse for you, all the gentlemen have gone,
库图佐夫将军一小时前就离开了
and General Kutuzov left an hour ago.
你怎么不叫我
Why didn't you wake me?
长官说不要打扰您休息 阁下
My master said to let you sleep, Your Excellency.
抱歉
Excuse me...
请您原谅
I beg your pardon.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me...
请您原谅
I beg your pardon.
那是谁
Who's that?
你 先生
You, sir!
别祖霍夫伯爵 为您效劳 阁下
Count Bezukhov, at your service, Your Grace.
有什么我能帮忙的
Anything I can do to help
我愿意深入战争最激烈之处
I should like to get in the thick of it!
你愿意吗
Would you now?
好吧 带他去吧
All right, show him the way.
愿上帝与你同在 小伙子
God be with you, my boy.
跟我来
Follow me.
先生 您不应该来的 这太危险了
Sir, you shouldn't be here, it's too dangerous!
没关系 我不会碍事的
It's all right. I won't get in the way.
告诉我有什么我能做的
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
您不害怕吗 老爷
Are you not scared, Master?
不 我不怕 你呢
No, I don't seem to be, are you?
随时可能肚肠开花
When you could have your guts spilled at any minute?
我当然害怕了
Of course I'm scared!
我们正被炸成碎片
We're getting cut to pieces!
能做的只有忍♥耐
Nothing to do but endure.
上啊 兄弟们
Courage, lads!
上校 我要向您汇报 只剩八发炮弹了
Colonel, it is my duty to report, only eight charges left.
还继续开火吗
Do we continue firing?
当然
Yes, of course.
你 去弹♥药♥车 把剩下的拿来
You - run to the ammunition cart, get the reserves!
我去 我很强壮
I'll go! I'm strong.
您帮不上忙的 老爷
This is no place for you, Master.
不 不 我来帮你搬
No, no, I'll help you carry them.
在这 老爷
Here they are, Master!
先生 弹♥药♥箱被炸毁了
Sir, the ammunition boxes got blown up!
帮帮我 兄弟 帮我
Help me, brother! Help me!
陛下 缪拉元帅致意
Sire, Marshal Murat's compliments.
我们需要援军
Reinforcements are necessary!
援军 但我们是二对一
Reinforcements? We're only two to one!
缪拉元帅说再多一个师我们就能获胜
Marshal Murat says one more division would finish the job.
陛下 俄♥国♥人正在
Sire, the Russians are
攻击我们的左侧翼 我们抵挡不住
attacking our left flank! We can't hold them!
-陛下 -帝国卫队
- Sire - The Imperial Guard?
不 我不能冒险把帝国卫队葬送在这片混乱中
No. I'm not going to risk losing the Imperial Guard in this shambles.
命令军队撤退 重新整队
Order the army to withdraw and regroup.
同时 继续炮击
Meanwhile, keep up with the bombardment.
要赢得胜利 方法可不止一种
There's more than one way to skin the cat.
看那条狗
Look at that dog!
这就是战争景象啊
The things you see in a war.
小心
Look out!
趴下 长官
Get down, sir!
趴下 长官
Get down, sir!
趴下
Get down!
好了 阁下
All right, Your Excellency.
情况不妙 但我们会尽最大努力
It's a bad one, but we'll do our best.
让我看看
Show it to me...!
好了 先生
There you are, sir.
阿纳托
Anatole?
阿纳托
Anatole.
库拉金
Kuragin.
保尔康斯基
Bolkonsky.
保尔康斯基 可怜可怜我吧
Bolkonsky, have pity.
看看他们对我做了什么
Look what they've done to me!
先生们 我们已经抵抗住了
Gentlemen, we have endured everything
敌人的激烈进攻 并赶走了他们
the enemy could throw at us and have driven them off.
拿破仑受到了致命的打击
Napoleon has suffered a mortal wound
难以恢复
from which he will not recover.
他的军队已毫无士气
The spirit of his army has been broken.
现在呢
And now?
我们继续进攻吗
Do we go on the offensive?
不
No.
我们撤退
We retreat.
我们已在博罗季诺失去了一半军队
We lost half our army at Borodino.
别再失去剩下一半了
Let us not lose the other half.
抛下莫斯科
Abandon Moscow?
将俄♥国♥神圣的首都不战而弃
Abandon Russia's sacred capital without a fight?
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表