剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
-你发布我的命令了吗 -是的 将军
- You issued my order? - Yes, your Grace.
明天继续前行 到乌尔姆与马克将军会师
We march tomorrow to join with General Mack's army at Ulm.
我们将在那儿截杀拿破仑
And that's where we'll stop Napoleon in his tracks...
上帝保佑
God willing.
马克将军和奥地利军队
General Mack and the Austrian army
抵御这面进攻
will be defending this approach.
我们则从东面进攻法军 这里
We will attack the French from the East, here.
再说一次 我一定要见将军
I tell you, I must see the General!
-我也再说一次 将军很忙 -我一定
- I tell you, he is busy! - I insist...
去看看外面在吵什么
Go and see what that row is about.
将军一有空 我就通报你在这儿
As soon as he is available, I will let him know you are here.
在那之前 你只有等着
Until then, you will have to wait.
我一定要见库图佐夫将军
I must see General Kutuzov.
将军一有空 我
As soon as he is available, I...
什么事 我可以给你捎句话
What is it? You may give your message to me.
恕我冒昧 你是库图佐夫将军吗
With respect, are you General Kutuzov?
我是库图佐夫
I am Kutuzov.
将军 您面前的正是
Your Grace, you see before you
不幸的马克将军
the unfortunate General Mack.
你怎么在这儿 我们计划在乌尔姆与你会师
What are you doing here? We were to join forces at Ulm.
我们被拿破仑包围了 损失惨重
Napoleon outflanked us. We suffered terrible losses.
我只得投降
I was obliged to offer him our surrender.
什么
What?
全军覆没
The whole army?
七万将士
70,000 men?
很遗憾 将军
With regret, your Grace.
恕我多嘴 将军 接下来我们该怎么办
Might I ask, sir, what are we going to do now?
问得好
A good question.
我们当然要撤退
We will retreat, of course.
我们真的只能撤退吗 将军
Is that really all we can do, sir?
援军已在路上了
Our reinforcements are on their way.
在与援军和其他奥地利军队汇合前
We will retreat until we can join up with them
我们只能撤退
and the other Austrian divisions.
这是一击重创
This has been a bad set-back,
但要熬过这一劫 还是谨慎为好
but the way to survive it is to be prudent.
人们称我为"无心恋战"的将军
They call me the general who doesn't like to fight...
事实上只有傻子才会为了点儿荣誉
but only a fool would sacrifice
牺牲良将英才
good men for a bit of glory.
你这是怎么了 小罗斯托夫
So, what's the matter with you, young Rostov?
没事 上尉
Nothing at all, Captain,
只不过撤退不是我参加战争的目的
except retreat isn't what I went to war for.
我知道
I know.
你想让你那匹年轻的骏马
You want to put that fine young horse
好好驰骋一番 是吧
of yours through his paces, eh?
你会找到机会的 很快就会
Well, you'll get your chance, by and by,
等你真的有机会了 你就不会这么在意了
and you may not care for it when you do.
是什么样的感觉 德尼索夫
What's it like, Denisov?
什么是什么样的感觉
What's what like?
就是 身处战斗当中是什么样的感觉
Actually, you know, being in combat.
如果你处在落败的一方 那真是非常糟糕
Bloody awful, if you're on the losing side.
但老实说 像这种事没有人能跟你说明白
But seriously, it's one of those things no-one can tell you about.
你必须自己亲身去体验
You have to experience it for yourself,
就像第一次跟女人在一起
like being with a woman for the first time.
可能很美好 也可能很可怕
Can be wonderful. Can be terrifying.
你以后会明白的
You'll find out.
尼基还是没有任何消息
No word from Nikki yet.
你觉得他们是把我们完全忘了吗
Do you think they've forgotten all about us?
如果真的忘了我也不会奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if they had.
也是可以原谅的吧 他们有事情要忙
It's all right for them - they get to do things.
-我们无事可做只是等待而已 -是啊
- We just have to sit about and wait. - Mmm.
但只要想到尼古拉有危险 我就受不了
But to think of Nikolai in danger - I can't bear it.
他以前跌倒摔伤了膝盖都会哭
He used to cry when he fell over and hurt his knee,
现在却要面对枪林弹雨
and now he has to face bullets...
别这么说
Don't.
你会时时刻刻都想着他吗
Do you think about him all the time?
我当然会了
Of course I do.
你还能很清楚地记得他吗
Do you remember him really well?
记得他的样子和他对你说过的每一句话
Remember exactly how he looks and everything he said to you?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
我也是 关于尼古拉
I do too - Nikolai, I mean.
但当我想到鲍里斯 我却什么也想不起来
When I think of Boris, I can't really remember him at all,
虽然他吻过我
even though he kissed me.
我试着去回想 却想不起来他的长相
I try to remember him, but somehow his face doesn't come.
不行 还是想不起来
No, nothing.
这样会不会很不好
Isn't that terrible?
那是因为你不是真的爱他
That's because you don't really love him,
跟我爱尼古拉的方式不一样
not in the way I love Nikolai.
我只知道我会永远都爱尼古拉
I just know that I'll always love Nikolai.
无论他发生什么事 或我发生什么事
Whatever happens to him, whatever happens to me,
无论他爱我与否
whether he loves me or not,
我都会一辈子爱着他
I shall be in love with him all my life.
你会给他写信 告诉他你有多爱他吗
Will you write to him and tell him how much you love him?
他知道我的心意
He knows.
-你会给鲍里斯写信吗 -不会
- Will you write to Boris? - No.
不会 我会觉得很害羞
No, I'd be ashamed to.
害羞 为什么
Ashamed? Why?
我也不知道 只是觉得会很尴尬
I don't know - it would just feel awkward.
说谎 真正的原因是你真正爱的人是
False. That's because you really love
那个戴眼镜的有点滑稽的人
that funny one with the glasses!
皮埃尔
Pierre?
我才不爱他
I do not!
-你是怎么看出来的 -我看到你跟他跳舞了
- Where did you get that from? - Seeing you dance with him.
你这个想法真是奇怪
What strange ideas you have.
我还是没办法习惯这种状态
I just can't get used to the idea of it -
突然之间 我就家财万贯了
that, suddenly, I own so much.
所有这些房♥子 地♥产♥
All these houses, all these estates,
这么多土地 种植园 森林
so much land - plantations, forests...
一个人拥有这么多东西简直是种罪过
Surely it's wrong that one man should own so much?
您应该这样想 别祖霍夫伯爵
Well, you know, Count Bezukhov,
应该说我们并不是真正地拥有世上的财产
the saying is that we don't own our earthly possessions,
我们只是在为子孙后代管理而已
we merely curate them for our heirs, for the generations to come.
如果您这样想 它就会变成一项荣誉和使命
Looked at that way, it's an honour and a duty.
话是这样说 但我更想跟人分享这份财富
Yes, but I'd like to share this wealth,
而不是仅仅替我的孩子们敛财
not simply hoard it for my children.
我想改变管理的方式
I want to change the way things are run -
倒不是说我有任何管理的经验
not that I've any experience managing anything -
我只是想做一点有用的事 一点好事
but I want to do something useful, something good.
您真是高尚 伯爵
You have a noble heart, Count,
但我建议您不要操之过急
but I'd advise you not to rush into things.
为您打理您商业上的种种事宜是我的特权
It'd be my privilege to look after all those business matters for you.
您现在必须优先保证自己的快乐
Your priority now must be to ensure your own happiness.
要怎么做呢
How?
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
我的姐姐还真是懒惰啊
What a lazy sister I have.
我清晨就在外面骑马了
I was out riding at dawn.
走开 你身上一股马味儿
Get out, you smell all horsey.
好光滑的皮肤啊
Mmm, what lovely smooth skin.
-快停下 阿纳托 -你明明很喜欢
- Stop that, Anatole. - You know you love it.
听着 爸爸跟你谈过了吗
Listen, has Papa spoken to you?
-谈什么 -他希望我们两个都赶快结婚
- What about? - He wants to marry us both off.
我和安德烈· 保尔康斯基那个
Me to Andrei Bolkonsky's
那个保守又土气的妹妹
churchy little country-mouse sister...
她跟你很配啊
Oh, she'd suit you perfectly.
-而你呢 亲爱的 -我和谁
- And you, darling..... - Who?
-猜猜 -我猜不到
- Guess. - I can't.
你觉得嫁给...
What do you say to...
皮埃尔·别祖霍夫怎么样
Pierre Bezukhov?
你是开玩笑吧
You're joking.
是
I am...
才怪
not.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表