剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
是的 他和我同住
Yes. Yes, he is.
你真好心还收留了他
It was so kind of you to take him in.
尽人事而已
Well, one does what one can.
真是一个伟大的人
Splendid fellow.
再次见到你们真是太好了
It's so good to be here with you all again.
怎么了 皮埃尔 为何你有些忧郁
What is it, Pierre? Why are you sad?
没什么 我没有忧郁
It's nothing. I'm not sad.
只是见到你好开心
Just happy to see you.
我以为你会带着伯爵夫人来呢
I thought you might have brought the Countess.
抱歉 她另有安排
Sadly, she's otherwise engaged.
你真是个无♥耻♥的家伙 德劳克夫
What a vile creature you are, Dolokhov.
你不就喜欢我这样
And don't you love it?!
我恨你 你这个禽兽
I hate you. You're an animal.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, dearest?
不知道
I don't know.
我觉得早餐让我觉得肚子不舒服
I think something in my breakfast must have disagreed with me.
看看她 她太苍白了
Look at her. She's very pale!
要不把玛莉亚·波格丹诺夫娜请来
Hadn't we better send for Maria Bogdanovna?
你说的很对 我去看看
Yes, I think you're right, I'll go and see to it.
勇敢点 我的天使
Courage, mon ange!
不 这不是吧 也太快了
No! Can it be, so soon?
但肯定只是单纯的腹痛而已吧
But surely it's just a stomachache?
做好万全的准备总是最好的 亲爱的
It's best to be on the safe side, ma cherie.
这什么时候来的
When did this come?
-刚刚才到 阁下 -谢谢你
- Just now, your Excellency. - Thank you.
"也许你该配副新眼镜了 别祖霍夫伯爵
"Perhaps you should get some new spectacles, Count Bezukhov,
"你或许就能看见除了你别人都能看见的
"Then you might see what everyone sees but you -
"您妻子和德劳克夫的私情"
"Your wife's affair with Dolokhov."
怎么回事
What's the matter?
没事
Nothing.
我要出去了
I'm going out.
你要去今晚男士们的晚餐吗
Are you going to the men's dinner this evening?
对 不 不知道 说不定我会去吧
Yes. No! I don't know! I suppose I might, as well.
为什么不 你那讨厌的朋友德劳克夫会去
Why not? Your disgusting friend Dolokhov's going.
别喝太多 你们两个
Try not to drink too much, the pair of you!
小姐 有人从大街上过来了
Princess, someone's come down the avenue.
一辆马车 上面还有灯笼
A coach, with lanterns!
谢天谢地 医生终于来了
Oh, thank God. The doctor, at last!
请快一点 是你吗 医生
Quickly! Are you the doctor?
安德烈
Andrei!
亲爱的玛莎
Dear Masha!
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
进来吧 赶紧
Come inside, quickly!
我受...受不了了
I can't... I can't bear it!
没事的 就快了
There, there. Not long now.
勇敢点 我的小女孩
Courage, ma petite.
我亲爱的
My darling!
您能在外边等着吗 阁下
If you would wait outside, your Excellency.
我必须强调 这样是最好的
I must insist, it's for the best.
不 你绝对不能进来
No, no, you mustn't come in!
您的儿子 阁下
Your son, Your Excellency?
好了 巴格拉季翁公爵 高兴点
Come, Prince Bagration, cheer up.
您是我们的贵宾
You're our guest of honour, you know.
对啊 俄♥国♥就这德行
Yes, that's Russia for you.
经受了可怕的战败他们还把你夸到天上
Suffer a terrible defeat, and they praise you to the skies.
不 我们不会再有任何失败了
No, no, we'll have none of that!
我们所有的指挥官都是一流的人
All our commanders are first-class men.
我们将大胜拿破仑
We'll thrash Napoleon yet.
为我们至高的皇帝的健康
To the health of our sovereign Emperor
为我们无畏的巴格拉季翁公爵
and to our fearless Prince Bagration!
别祖霍夫 为皇帝干杯了
Bezukhov, the Emperor!
万岁
Hurrah!
为赞美伟大的将军合唱团将唱一首清唱剧
The choir will now sing a cantata in praise of our great General
此曲的纪念册也会分发下来
and souvenir copies of the music will be distributed.
为有娇妻的丈夫们干杯
To the husbands of pretty women!
听听 听听
Hear, hear!
为美人们的健康干杯
To the health of beautiful women!
为美人们的健康干杯 彼得鲁什卡
To the health of beautiful women, Petrushka,
和她们的情人们
and their lovers!
你胆敢夺走我的东西
Don't you dare take what is mine!
别啊 彼得鲁什卡 怎么回事
Really, Petrushka, what is the matter?
混♥蛋♥ 我要跟你决斗
Scoundrel! I challenge you!
我要求跟你决斗
I challenge you!
我接受了
I accept.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表