剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
我感觉我从前的人生都不算真正的人生
I feel like I've never been properly alive before.
没有她我觉得我无法活下去 皮埃尔
I feel I can't live without her, Pierre!
但她也爱我吗 她会不会觉得我太老了
But could she love me? Might she think I'm too old.
我太老了 你觉得呢
I am too old! What do you think?
你怎么不说话
Why don't you speak?
这个姑娘很珍贵 安德烈
The girl is a treasure, Andrei.
她是独一无二的 像一件稀世珍宝
She's one of a kind. She's a treasure.
听着 若你真心爱她 就不要犹豫
Look, if you truly love her, don't hesitate,
不要多加考虑 听从自己的内心 娶她
don't think about it. Follow your heart, marry her.
明天就去娶她 你绝不会后悔的
Marry her tomorrow - you'll never regret it!
-但她会爱我吗 皮埃尔 -她当然爱你
- But could she love me, Pierre? - She loves you all right.
-她几乎不了解我 -她爱你 我知道
- She hardly knows me... - She loves you! I know it! All right?
从她跟你跳舞时脸上的表情我就知道
I could see it in her face when she was dancing with you.
我从小就认识她
I've never seen her look like that before,
从没见过她脸上出现过那种表情
and I've known her since she was a child.
她很爱你 安德烈
She loves you, Andrei.
你是这世界上最幸运的男人
And you're the luckiest man on Earth.
为什么还在这里跟我聊天
So, what are you doing talking to me?
去找她
Go to her!
去找她吧 不要放手
Go to her, don't let her get away.
向她求婚
Propose to her.
我会的
I will.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表