剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Need help? Nope.
我可以的
I got it.
-你确定? -是的
You sure? Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
只需要换个角度
Just got to get a different angle here.
可以了
There we go.
诺拉?怎么回事?你就直说吧
Nora. What's happening? Give it to me straight.
-我的腹肌看起来怎么样? -好 新方法
How are my abs looking? All right. Oh!
New approach.
他还好吗?听起来他需要帮忙 找个人帮帮他
Is he okay? It sounds like he needs help. Somebody should probably help him.
我没事
I'm good.
好的 我需要帮忙
Okay, I need help.
好 灰色地带就在前面了
I need help. Okay, Grey Zone's ahead. Hey! Hey, no! You cannot go there!
嘿 不行!你不能去那里 抱歉 你不能去
Sorry, I don't think so.
你不能进入那个地区 嘿
You're not allowed in that area.
-不 -没事 伙计
Hey, hey! No! It's cool, buddy. It's all good.
-我和他在一起 -等等 什么?你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
It's good. I'm with him. Wait, what? Who the fuck are you?
我叫鲍里斯内瑟兰斯 我是来救你的
My name is Boris Netherlands.
在系统知道我们失踪之前 我们必须去灰色地带下载
I'm here to save your life. We got to get to the Grey Zone download
before the system knows we're missing.
场景完毕
And scene.
你好 我是詹妮弗加纳警官
Hello, I'm Officer Jennifer Garner,
带有詹妮弗加纳声音的自动化系统
an automated system with the voice of Jennifer Garner
可以处理完全的紧急情况 您的来电对我们非常重要
that can handle complete emergencies. Your call is very important to us,
它将被记录下来 以帮助我们抓住 现在对您做任何事情的人
and it will be recorded to help us catch whoever is doing
让我们从您的位置开始
whatever to you now. Let's start with your location.
西班牙语请按二号♥键
Oprime numero dos para español.
救命!
Help!
-我不敢相信这正在发生 -嗯 相信吧
I can't believe this is happening. Well, believe it.
嘿 我可以从那边看吗?
Hey. Can I watch from over there? Yeah.
可以 之后想喝点酒吗?
Do you want to get, like, some drinks after that, maybe?
-想都别想 -不 时机不对 是吧?对 抱歉
Don't even. That was a bad time, right? God. Yeah, sorry.
好 我们准备好了 等等 他在椅子上坐不稳
Okay. We're ready.
Mm-hmm. Uh, wait.
诺拉 抓住他的胳膊
He's not balanced on the chair. Nora, grab his arm.
都准备好了?
Everything set?
开始吧
Do it.
倒数三 二 一
In three. . . Two. . .
One.
我找到他了 找到了
I got him. I got him.
内森布朗 连接失败
该死 我弄丢了他
Shit, I lost him.
我找不到他的意识 我刚刚找到了的
I can't find his consciousness now. I. . . I just had it here.
该死的!
Damn it.
找到他
Find it.
他应该醒过来了 该死的
He should've woken up by now. Goddamn it.
小菜一碟!
Piece of cake.
你好 男朋友
Um. . . Hello, boyfriend.
对不起 但这不公平 你今天早上刚和我分手
I'm sorry, that-that's not fair. You did dump me this morning.
我看得出你放下了
I can see you've really gotten over it.
英格丽
Ingrid.
我只想让你用看她的眼神看着我
All I ever wanted was for you to look at me like you look at her.
英格丽 对不起
Ingrid, I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你把这名客户照顾得很好
You take real good care of this client.
好吗?我会付额外的钱
Okay? I'll pay extra.
-我们得走了 马上 -快
We got to go, right now. Come on.
-我很抱歉 -真的吗?等一…
I'm so sorry. Seriously? Wait, I. . .
-但是 他不是刚刚下载了吗? -以防万一
But didn't he just download?
好吗?以防万一
Just in case! Okay? Just in case.
All right.
好的 我们有三个舱位回纽约 所以 诺拉
All right, we got three compartments back to New York, so, Nora,
我想你和蕾乔丝共用一间 我和内森挤一挤
I figured you share with Rejoyce and I'll bunk with Nathan.
Uh. . .
开玩笑的 你们去三号♥舱吧
Just kidding. You guys take, uh, compartment three.
Oh, um. . .
你睡床上吧 我睡地上
You can have the bed, I'll, uh, take the floor.
-没人相信你 -也许不会
Nobody bought that. Probably not.
所以…
So. . .
就这样了
Here we are.
-是的 -我一直梦想着这个
Yeah. I've been dreaming about this,
现在它实现了 我有点紧张
and now that it's here, I'm. . .
I'm a little nervous.
-在你的梦中发生了什么? -嗯
What happens in your dream?
Well. . .
你首先站在离我很近的地方
You start by standing really close to me
很温柔地看着我…
and looking at me really softly.
对 就像那样
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, like that.
然后你靠近我
And, um. . . and then you lean into me.
像那样 就像那样 真好
I like that. Just like that.
然后你变成了我八年级的代数老师
That's nice. And then you turn into my eighth grade algebra teacher.
变得很奇怪 我知道 然后你掉进沟里 我只是真的…
It gets really weird, I know. And then you fall into a ditch.
I've just really been. . .
Mmm.
你好香 我没想到你会这么香
You smell amazing. I had no idea.
我闻到你的T恤了 所以我知道这会有效的
I smelled your T-shirt, so. . .
I kind of knew this would work.
这要怎么办?
How is this gonna work?
也许在那里?
Um. . . maybe there?
Oh. Mm.
-嗯 很窄啊 -我可以
Oh. Well, that's narrow. Uh, well, I mean, I could. . .
-真的睡在地上 如果你… -别傻了
sleep on the floor for real, if you want.
我才不想错过这个
Oh, don't be an idiot. I'm not missing out on this.
只是意味着我们将不得不叠起来
Just means we'll have to lie right on top of each other.
这是我愿意做出的牺牲
That is a sacrifice that I am willing to make.
我的T恤
Oh, my T-shirt.
等等 我是不是太重了?
Wait, am I too heavy?
不 一点儿也不重
No. Not even a little.
等等 我的膝盖顶着你了吗?
All right, wait. Are my knees. . . are my knees poking you?
-它们很尖呢 -没事
If they're, if they're sharp. . . No.
我喜欢你的膝盖 你的膝盖是最好的
I love your knees. Your knees are the best.
这样可以吗?是不是太别扭了?
Is this okay?
It's not too awkward?
不 很完美
No, it's perfect.
是啊
Yeah.
我是长在树上的果实 找出字母拼写我的名字
I am a fruit that grows on a tree. Finish my letters and you'll spell me!
天啊 快把我他妈的叫醒!
God, wake me the fuck up right now!
露西 你有时间吗?
Lucy.
怎么了?
You have a second? What's up?
我想了想 我想选择那间公♥寓♥
I thought about it, and I want to choose. . .
新世界 新街道 新食物
the apartment. New world, new street, new foods.
你知道这意味着什么 对吧?
You know what this means, right?
丽希系在地平线的金色皮带上了
Leeshy's on Horizen's golden leash?
丽希被拴住了
Leeshy's on the leash.
太好了!我们举办一场晚宴
Yay! We're gonna have dinner parties,
我把你介绍给大家
and I'll introduce you to everybody on the block.
这真的是一个很棒的街区 我们会把你变成新的我!
It's really a terrific block. And we'll turn you into the new me. . . !
好的
Oh, okay.
系统搜索: 客户:布朗 内森
地点:搜索中… 姓名:内森布朗
未找到客户
芭提娅
Batia.
嘿 我通常一大早会查看 内森布朗先生
Hey, so I usually start my day by checking in on Mr. Brown.
没什么奇怪的 我不是迷上他还是什么的
Nathan. Nothing weird. It's not like I'm obsessed with him or anything.
那会是不合适的 对吧?你认为呢?
That would be inappropriate. Or would it, though, do you think?
无论如何 他没在系统里
Anyway, um, he's nowhere in the system,
-而且没有他离开的记录 -他掉进故障里了
and, um. . . there's no record of him ever leaving. He fell in a glitch.
-好吧 我该怎么做? -从备份里恢复
Okay. What do I do? Restart from auto-backup and don't tell anyone.
-不要告诉任何人 -好的
Okay.
内森布朗 10556 从备份中恢复
内森的
别担心 布朗尼 我们会需要
Ah, don't worry, Brownie.
比预期的更久一点 但我会是一个很好的妈妈
It's gonna take us a tiny bit longer than we expected, but I'm a really good mommy,
我会照顾你
and I've got you.
没有人能阻止我们
And nobody is gonna stop us.
特别是诺玛
Especially Norma.
This is so stupid.
真愚蠢
苹果
You did it. Yay! Go you!
你成功了!太好了!
Mm-hmm.
我是紫色的 好吃 很甜 真好吃
I'm purple, tasty, sweet, yum.
我不是桃子 但我是…
I'm not a peach, but I'm a. . .
普卢?
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表