剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
那个玩家明天就会 因为睡眠不足而死了
That playa will die from lack of sleep by tomorrow.
他可真是个教官 再见
Ooh, he is quite the drill sergeant.
Bye. Lu. . .
嘿
Hey. Look what I found.
看我发现了什么
他们知道你在制♥作♥一个免费上传
They knew you were working on a free upload.
-还有什么关于我的吗? -没有
Anything else about me? No.
只是你正在考虑加大二头肌
Just that you were considering bicep inflation.
什么?那太荒谬了
Wha. . . What? That is so. . . that's so ridiculous.
迪伦一定已经进入了我的… 嘿 打开思维搜索器
Dylan must have got into my. . . Hey, open MindFrisk.
搜查所有上传人员的想法
Wow.
那真的很酷 我是说 虽然很可怕 但是…
That's really cool. I mean, it's creepy as shit, but. . .
从编程的角度来看 这真的很酷
from a programming perspective, that's really cool.
你可以输入哪些搜索词?
Uh, what kind of search terms can you put in?
Uh. . .
你可以搜索“想法的字词 极端情绪状态
You can search thoughts by word,
“暴♥力♥语言、反资本主义语言
extreme emotional state, violent language, anti-capitalist language,
“也可以监听特定的上传者”
and. . . listen in on any specific upload.
-搜索我 -哦 正要进行
Mm. Do me, do me, do me. Oh. I am.
她打字好慢
嘿!我就是这么想的
天啊!它正在阅读我的想法 就在我想的那一刹那!停
停
Stop! Wow. Wow.
-太棒了 -太可怕了
That's amazing. Horrifying.
-太可怕了 -太可怕了
Horrifying. Horrifying.
Mm. Wow.
妈妈!
Mama. Mama!
嗨 看看你
Hi. Look at you.
我来了 好 嗨
Here I come. Okay. Hi.
嘿 宝贝 嘿 看着我!
Hey, baby. Hey, look at me.
你想玩躲猫猫吗?躲猫猫!
You want to play peekaboo? Peekaboo!
再来一次
Again!
-好了吗?躲猫猫! -再来一次!
Ready? Peekaboo!
-再来吗?好 躲猫猫! -再来一次!
Again! Again? Okay. Peekaboo! Again!
好吧 我们就再来一次 好吗? 最后一次了 准备好了?
Okay, we'll do. . . we'll do it one more time. Okay? L-Last time.
-躲猫猫! -再来一次!
Ready? Peekaboo! Again!
我们不如玩别的 好吗?过来
Why don't we play something else, okay?
过来这里 我的天 他好重
Come here, come here, come here. Come here, come here, come here. Come here.
Ah! Oh, my gosh!
Ooh, he's so heavy. Oh.
你多大了?
How old are you? Wow.
哎呀!
Oh, gee!
好的 我觉得你有点暴躁
Okay. . . I think you're kind of cranky.
睡眠功能
Sleep function!
妈妈!
Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈!
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈!
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!
-天啊 -我爸呢?或者我的另一个妈妈?
Oh, my gosh. Where's my daddy? Or my other mommy?
我让他去别处了 亲爱的
Um, I sent him away, sweetie.
因为我想和你独处
'Cause I wanted to spend some time alone with you.
让我可以掌握做妈妈的技巧
So I could get really good at this mom stuff.
嗯 你真的没掌握好
Well. . . you're not really good at it.
太没礼貌了
Wow. That was rude.
该睡觉了
Nap time.
你认为你可以通过练习 来控制你的想法吗?
Do you think you can control your thoughts if you practice?
-也许吧 -切换到音频而不是字幕
Uh. . . I mean, I. . . maybe. Well, let's switch to audio
instead of subtitles.
好 等等
Okay, wait, wait. Um. . . before you do that, I'm the type of person
在那之前 我会马上想到
that, like, immediately thinks
不该想的东西 别产生幻觉
the thing they're not supposed to. You know, like: Don't think about a pink elephant.
它马上就出现了 所以 我可能会想到最奇怪、最坏的…
Boom. So I'll-I'll probably think, like, the weirdest,
-猴子思维 对吧? -是的
worst. . . Yeah. Monkey mind, right?
我明白的 你就避免 想到卡内曼或被谋杀的事
Yeah. I get it. Okay, just avoid thinking about Kannerman or being murdered.
-因为那些会让你惹麻烦 -好
'Cause that's what's gonna get you in trouble. Okay. Okay?
那不是唯一会造成麻烦的东西
That's not the only thing that'll get me in trouble.
好吧 别想卡内曼
Okay, uh, don't think about Kannerman.
他是英格丽的父亲 他喜欢快船队 他们的记录是什么?
He's just Ingrid's dad. He likes the Clippers. What's their record now?
别想最重要的事情
Don't think about the most important thing.
我的天 她太美了
My God, look at her. She's so beautiful.
我还想亲她…
I still want to kiss her so. . .
听着 幻觉 太难了
See? A pink elephant, so, uh. . .
-那不代表什么 -当然 没错
That doesn't. . . it doesn't, it doesn't mean anything. Sure. Sure.
我认为我们应该… 让我们禁用这东西吧
Uh, yeah. I'm. . . I-I think we should, uh. . .
好
Let's disable this thing. Mm-hmm. Yeah.
等等 在你进行之前
Wait. Before you do,
把我的名字输入到主题字段 看看谁想着我
put my name in the subject field. I want to see who's thinking about me.
这是我认识和爱上的自恋者 喜欢
Hmm. There's the narcissist I know and love. . . like.
认识和喜欢
Know and like.
爱 但没关系
Love. But okay.
喜欢
Like.
内森布朗 搜索中…
一条配对 大卫乔克
乔克?
Huh. Choak?
乔克为什么在想我?
Why is Choak thinking about me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很意外他还醒着
I mean, I'm impressed he's awake.
他支付了最高隐私级别 所以我们听不到他的想法
Okay. He's paying for the highest privacy level, so we can't hear his thoughts.
但我可以禁用它
But I can disable that, though.
禁用最高安全级别?
我能相信这个人说的 关于布朗的事吗?
Can I trust what this fellow says about Brown?
如果他是对的呢? 那对我们所有人都不是好事
What if he's right? Wouldn't be good for all of us.
Hmm.
他在和谁说话?他在哪?
Who's he talking to? Where is he?
你确定是他?
You sure it was him?
我没看到他 只听见他的声音
I didn't see him. Only heard his voice.
但这说得过去 对吧? 她救了他 然后他也救了她
But it'd make sense, right? She saves him, so he saves her back.
他到底有什么意图?这让我兴趣不大
Hmm. What's his angle? Just nod encouragingly. What are they talking about? I just want to see.
他们在说什么?我想看看
这可能对你有价值
I thought this would be worth something to you.
比如说 升级到湖景 让我可以报仇
Like, say, an upgrade to Lakeview,
so I can settle the score.
我明白了
I see.
这个白♥痴♥让他的目标人物逃走了
This idiot lets his target escape, and then gets pureed
在电梯里被砸成泥 还想得到报酬
in an elevator and expects to be rewarded for it.
电梯?内森
Elevator? Nathan.
凯马特别♥墅♥景观很糟糕
Kmart Villascape is shit.
我做了那么多 你就把我放在那?
That's where you put me after everything I've done for you?
我们没打算把你上传
We didn't expect to have to upload you.
我会说你很幸运我照顾你了
Frankly, I'd say you were lucky I looked after you at all.
西蒙 朱利叶斯
Simon, Julius.
请带我的访客出去
Show my visitor out, please.
等等!
Hold on.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
内森布朗不是威胁
Nathan Brown isn't a threat.
他没有任何记忆 可以将我与任何事情联♥系♥起来
He has no memories left to tie me to anything.
乔克是卡内曼背后的人 是他杀了我
Oh, my God, it was Choak. He's the one backing Kannerman. He's the one who had me killed.
-但为什么呢? -我不知道
But why? I don't know.
他是我的邻居 一直在嘲笑我
God, he's my neighbor. He's been laughing at me this entire time.
我要去记忆馆来增强一切
People shouldn't underestimate me. I need to go to memory parlor.
我知道你很生气 你应该生气 这很疯狂 但是…
I need to enhance everything. Nathan, I know you're angry, and you should be, 'cause this is crazy. I think a snack is in order.
他妈的闭嘴 乔克
Maybe something cheesy. Maybe something. . . Shut the fuck up, Choak.
静音
我们该抽出我们修复的你的记忆
I think we should consider pulling your memories that we restored-- to protect you.
为了保护你
你不会想到不存在的东西
You can't think about something that's not there.
回到我原来的样子?
Go back the way I was?
我可以收着它们 藏好它们
I could hold them for you to keep them safe.
不 我不能
No, I can't. I. . .
并不是我不相信你 好吗? 我相信你
It's not that I don't trust you. Okay? I do.
我认为你是我唯一可以相信的人
I think you're the only person I do trust.
但我不能走回头路 好吗?
But I can't go back, okay?
我需要是
I-I need to be. . .
这一个版本的
this version. . . of me.
我
我不会返回去做那个自私的混♥蛋♥
You know, I-I won't go back to being that selfish piece of shit.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要在思维搜索器 启动之前阻止它
So we need to stop MindFrisk before it starts.
做了这么多年的纠错工作 如今来置入一些会很好玩
I spent years taking bugs out of code. It'll be fun to put some in.
我们不能只是禁用它 这不够
We can't just disable it, though. It's not enough.
-什么? -我有个主意
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表