剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
No, thank you. Wha. . . Baby, this is serious.
好吗?我们要有一个孩子
Okay? We're getting a baby.
听着 英格丽 你知道我有多在乎你 对吗?
Okay, uh, look. Ingrid, you know how much I care about you, right?
你为了我上传了
Mm-hmm. I mean, you-you uploaded for me.
-是的 我确实是的 -但是
Yes. Yep. I sure did.
你也希望我真正的快乐 不是吗?
But you also want me to be truly happy, too, right?
Um. . .
好吧 你在说什么 布朗尼?
Okay, okay. What are you saying, Brownie?
我做不到
I can't do this.
亲爱的
Honey, honey. Hey, look at me. Mm-hmm.
嘿 看着我 我知道这很可怕 好吗?
I know that it's scary, okay?
但 想想谁会一直陪着你
But guess who's gonna be right by your side the entire time.
-谁呢?很好 -我呀
Who? Great. Me.
我会是一个很棒的母亲
And I'm gonna be a great mom.
内森 如果可以让你感觉好一些 当你的羊水破时
Mm-hmm. Nathan, if it makes you feel better,
不一定要是水 可以是汽水 葡萄酒 巧克力奶
when your water breaks, it doesn't have to be water. Gatorade. Merlot. Chocolate milk.
无论什么能让你舒适的都行
Whatever makes you feel most comfortable.
-那会是从哪里冒出来? -你的肛♥门♥
Where would that even come out of? Your anus.
好 他同意了
Okay. He's in. Mm-mm.
我不会参与这事 所以我要走了
Um, I will have no part of this, so I'm just gonna go.
内森 亲爱的 我们是一队的 好吗?现在证明它给我看
Nathan, Nathan, hey. Honey, we're a team, right?
听着 如果你需要这事马上发生
Now prove it. Look, if you need this to happen right now,
你可以养育自己的克隆人 好吗? 否则…
then you can raise your own clone, okay? Otherwise. . . mm-mm.
克隆是不合法的 内森需要贡献一点他的信息
Clones aren't legal. Nathan needs to contribute
即使是百分之一也可以 所以 这是一个新的人类
a little bit of his info-- even one percent would do-- so that it's a new human,
也让他在经济上也有责任
and also so that he's financially liable, too.
内森?你会尝试吗?为了我?
Nathan, will you try to, for me?
英格丽班比卡内曼
Ingrid. . . Bambi Kannerman.
我不要孩子
I don't want a baby.
而且我不想要女朋友
And I don't want a girlfriend.
什么?不
What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你不是那个意思 你不能这么说 不是在我这么接近的时候
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You don't. . . You-you don't mean that, and you can't say that, okay?
-该死的 -这么近?
Not when I am this close, damn it. This close?
内森 我对你的死 感到比你所知道的更内疚
Okay, Nathan, I have felt more guilty about your death
但是 我有一个惊喜要给你
than you will ever know, but. . . I have a surprise for you.
-不要布里奥尼礼品卡 -不 比那个好 好吗?
Oh, my God. No Brioni gift card. No Brioni gift card. Baby, it's not. . .
内森
No, no, it's better. It's better than that, okay? Nathan. . .
我们可以离开这里了
we have a way out.
我一直在培育救活你的身体 现在已经完成了百分之98
I have been growing your body back to life, and it is 98% done.
-什么? -别客气!
Um. . . What? You're welcome.
你终于可以下载并回家了 你就不能想象一下吗?
You can finally download and come home.
再次把你妈妈抱在怀里 抱着涅瓦?
Can't you just picture it? Holding your mother in your arms again.
把我抱在怀里
Holding Nevaeh in your arms. Holding me in your arms.
你在说什么?英格丽 你死了
What are you talking about? Ingrid, you're dead.
第二个惊喜!
Second surprise.
我一直在使用拥抱套装 宝贝 一直都是
I'm hug-suiting it, babe. I have been the whole time.
看看你的脸
Look at your face.
-还不错吧? -我什么都不欠你
Pretty good, huh?
I owe you nothing.
Hmm?
再见
Goodbye.
等等 你什么意思?
Wait. What do. . . What do you mean?
内森!你去哪里?
Nathan. Wh-Where are you going? Will you. . .
内森 回来!
Nathan, come back!
我能说些什么吗?
Can I say something? Ivan, look.
伊万 听着 你很酷 伙计
-我喜欢你 但这永远不会… -不
You're cool, man. I like you. But it's never gonna. . . No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我从来没有像现在这样 对你不感兴趣
I've actually never been less attracted to you
什么?
than I am right now. Wait, what? I just want to say
我只想说 我很佩服你所成为的人
that I admire who you've become,
你正在变成的领导者
the leader that you're turning into.
Oh.
谢谢 我真的很感激
Thanks. I actually. . .
I really appreciate that.
抱歉 我以为是另一件事
Sorry, I thought it was the other thing.
是啊 我不会对我尊敬的人有兴趣
Yeah, I'm not attracted to people that I respect.
说真的 从来不会
Like, literally never. Oh.
我仰望你 诺拉 但我只会和比我低微的人上♥床♥
I look up to you, Nora.
But I fuck down.
但是轮霸也很不错
You know, the Roomba's pretty great, though.
是的 莫尼克很棒
Yeah, Monique is awesome.
记住 手♥机♥留在车里
Remember, phone stays in the car.
内森布朗
安东尼 我们得走了 快 我们没时间了
Antony, we got to go, come on. We got no time.
好 就等一下 那是我妹妹
Uh. . . Yeah, just-just one sec. I-I, um. . .
It's my sister.
好 我们可以等一等
Oh. Uh, yeah, we can wait.
我没太多时间 怎么回事?
I don't have much time. What's up?
-完了 -什么?
It's done. What?
我和英格丽 好吗?我们完了 结束了
Me and Ingrid, okay? We're done. Finished.
你可以相信的 因为 你猜怎么着?
And-and you can believe it, because, guess what,
-她没有死 -你在说什么?
she's not dead. Wait, what are you talking about?
她还活着 诺拉 英格丽还活着
Yeah, she's alive, Nora. Ingrid is alive.
她已经穿着拥抱套装几个月了
She's-she's been holed up in a hug suit for months.
-不! -是的!
No. Yes.
太操蛋了
That's so fucked-up.
是吧?谢谢你
Right? Thank you.
然后 还不止这些
Oh, and-and there's more.
他们把我的身体存在洛杉矶
Okay, they have my body back in L. A. ,
她正在那上面培植一个头 让我再次下载回去
and she's growing a new head on it for me to download back into.
天啊!
Holy shit.
所以…我是说 我必须尝试
So, I mean. . . I have to try.
等等 什么?你不能下载 内森 那太疯狂了
Wait, what? You-you can't download, Nathan.
记得发生什么事吗?记得鲁伯特吗?
That's insane. I mean, do you remember what happened to the last guy?
“去他的科学!” 人们都有他爆♥炸♥的刺青了
Remember Rupert? "Fuck science. " Boom. I mean, people have tattoos of him exploding.
我知道 但他们用鸽子的实验 成功了不是吗?
Yeah, yeah, I know, but they've been experimenting successfully on pigeons.
-至少80只还活着 -一共有几只呢?
All right? At least 80 of them are still alive.
-七百 -七百?
Out of how many? 700. 700? Yeah, but of those 700,
是啊 但那七百只里 有四百只 至少存活了24小时
400 of them made it at least 24 hours.
-太棒了 -24小时后会怎样呢?
That's amazing. What happens after 24 hours?
嘿 你没事吧 小伙伴?
Hey, are you okay, little buddy?
你若下载你就是个疯子
Look, you'd be crazy to download now.
诺拉 24小时足以让我 使用我的视网膜
Nora, 24 hours is enough time for me to use my retinas
-并闯入自♥由♥超越 -不
and break into Freeyond. No.
我必须这样做
I have to do it. No.
不 肯定有更好的方法
No, there's got to be a better way.
英格丽为什么要给我们 你的身体?她会宁愿烧掉它
And why would Ingrid just give us your body?
我们得把它偷出来 我还不知道怎么去偷
All right? She'd rather burn it. Oh, we're gonna have to steal it, I just don't know how yet.
我知道
I know how.
好吗 内森?
What's up, Nathan?
我知道你没有妹妹 我在社交媒体上跟踪过你
Come on, Nora. I know you don't have a sister.
嗨 伊万
I stalk you on social media. Hi, Ivan.
听着 洛杉矶也有勒德人 如果我们可以让罗布牧师参与
Look, there's Ludds in L. A. , too. If we can get Pastor Rob on our side,
我认为我们会成功的
I think we got this.
你认为他会帮忙吗?
You really think he'd help? Positive.
我想会的 还记得 我原本打算成为律师的吗?
Remember I was gonna be a lawyer?
必要时我会很有说服力的
I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be.
你好大胆!下载比上传更亵渎神明
How dare you!
曾发生过的下载只有一次 那就是我们的主 基♥督♥
Download is worse blasphemy than upload. Only one download ever occurred.
而基♥督♥徒 被要求像基♥督♥一样行事
And it was Christ our Lord. And Christians are called upon to act,
内森愿意冒着脑袋爆♥炸♥的风险 来拯救穷♥人♥
like Christ. And Nathan is willing to risk his head exploding
你知道他放弃了什么吗?
to save the poor. Do you have any idea what he's giving up?
你称之为亵渎 但是 对于能够上传的幸运儿来说
I mean, yeah, you call it blasphemy,
but for the lucky who get to upload, it is luxury.
这是奢侈 而他也尝过了
And he's tasted it.
你会离开天堂拯救我们其他人吗?
I mean, would you leave heaven to save the rest of us?
我会来的
I'll come.
谢谢 蕾乔丝
Thanks, Rejoyce.
马泰奥 我们也需要你的帮助
Matteo? We need your side, too.
我需要你
I need you.
拜托
Please.
你认为我会帮你 让你的前男友起死回生吗?
You seriously think I'm gonna help you bring your ex-boyfriend
你认为我很像威尔史密斯吗?
back to life? You think I'm that much of a wilsmith?
所以 只有我跟你睡 你才会帮大众吗?
So, you only want to help the masses if I sleep with you?
什么?
What? I'm-I'm. . . No.
不 那不是…我没那么说 你在扭曲我的话
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表