剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Wow. There are a hundred Freeyond stores
in Pennsylvania.
威斯康星州96家
96 in Wisconsin.
密歇根州75家
75 in Michigan.
佛罗里达州有180家?
180 in Florida.
洛杉矶只有一家 而佛罗里达却有近两百家?
I mean, only one in L. A. and almost 200 in Florida?
也许不为了金钱 而是为了政♥治♥权力
Maybe this isn't about money, maybe it's about political power.
自♥由♥超越完全都在摇摆州里
Freeyond is almost entirely in swing states.
而且上传者不能投票
And uploads can't vote. You get enough poor people to upload. . .
你若让足够多人的上传…
在适当的区域…
In the right precinct. . . You can tip an election.
你可以操纵选举
哦 天啊
Oh, fuck me.
这就是我们一整天 都在做无聊事情的原因?
That's why we've been doing boring shit all day?
-阿丽莎… -真不错的邀请啊
Aleesha. . . Some invitation.
“我们要利用报销账户游览纽约
"We're gonna tour New York on an expense account,
“离开办公室寻乐子”
have fun out of the office. "
你没想到我们会疯狂的
I guess you didn't think we'd come on some crazy stalk
跟踪你对谋杀的奇怪痴迷
through your weird murder obsession.
嘿 我们整天都在做别的事情
Okay, we were doing something else all day,
这是很重要的事情 乔克在剥夺穷♥人♥的权利
but something important, all right? Choak's disenfranchising the poor.
哦 淘气
Oh, naughty.
所以 也许你度过了无聊的一天
So maybe you had a boring day,
但这是为了做好事 阿丽莎
but it was for a good cause, Aleesha.
嗯 我不是自愿的
Well, I didn't volunteer.
你让我自愿 有区别的
You volunteered me. There's a difference.
如果你问我的话 我也许会同意
And maybe I would have if you asked,
而不是假装今天全是为了友情
instead of pretending today was about friendship.
也许我没想到你会同意 做没有利益的事情
Well, maybe I didn't think you would say yes if there was nothing in it for you.
我很自私吗?你是这个意思吗?
I'm selfish? That's what you're saying?
去你的
Fuck you.
也许你应该走了
Maybe you should go.
是的
Yeah.
好了 嘿 我们走慢一些好吗?
Okay, hey, let's maybe slow it down a little bit.
我有点头晕了
I'm getting dizzy here. And she has the nerve
她一直在利用我 一整天在对我撒谎
to guilt-trip me about working at Horizen
而她竟然敢让我对
when she's the one that's been using me
地平线公♥司♥的工作感到愧疚
and lying to me this whole damn day.
嘿 你没什么要觉得愧疚的
Hey, you have nothing to feel guilty about.
你必须竭尽所能的让自己变得更好
You have to try to better yourself, however you can.
-所以我才从军的 -没错
That's why I joined the Army. Damn right.
你打几份工还要住在集装箱里
You work multiple jobs in order to live in a shipping container?
你当然想向上爬
Of course you want to move up.
没有经历过你的处境的人 没有权利批判你
Nobody can judge you who hasn't walked a mile in your shoes.
我当然不会这么做
I'm certainly not going to.
谢谢
Thanks.
这实际上让我感觉好多了
That actually makes me feel better.
虽然 你不能批判任何人
Although you don't judge anybody.
米尔德里德直截了当地说 丑的人应该被绝育
Mildred straight-up said that ugly people
而你继续操她
should be sterilized, and you keep fucking her.
是啊
Yeah.
自♥由♥超越 距离上传还有五天
这太可怕了
It's just so awful.
我不知道我还能承受多少
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
这些可怜的人从来没有放松过
These poor people never catch a break.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure something out, all right?
好的?不要放弃希望 不要停止战斗
You keep hoping and you keep fighting, and one day you win.
某天你会成功的
如果不成功呢?
What if you don't? You know, even if you don't,
你知道 即使你不成功
我仍然要成为不断战斗的人之一
I want to be one of the ones who keeps fighting.
我想当你停止战斗
Because something ugly happens to you when you. . .
和不再抱着希望 你身上会发生一些糟糕的事情
when you stop fighting and you stop hoping.
走吧 我送你回家
Come on, I'll walk you home.
内克根 再生和长♥期♥仓库
你好 卡内曼小姐
Hi, Ms. Kannerman.
我听说进展得很顺利 应该很快就准备好了
I hear things are coming along, should be ready soon.
对不起 它花了这么长时间 但我们只能加快速度…她走了
Uh, sorry it's taken so long, but we can only speed things. . .
嗯 那是一种待人方式
and she's gone. Well, that's one way to treat people.
老实说 这并不容易
To be honest, it wasn't easy.
但我心无旁骛并得到了批准
But I kept my eye on the prize and got the approval.
而某一天
And one day. . . one day, I swear,
某一天 我发誓我不会 把一个小孩养歪
I am not gonna fuck up a little kid.
这个循环以我结束 好吗?
The cycle ends with me.
Okay?
我保证
I promise.
你认为“诺亚”这个名字怎样? 是啊 我越来越喜欢它
What do you think of the name Noah?
Yeah, it's been growing on me.
一切都会完美的 内森
Everything is going to be perfect, Nathan.
会完美的
Just perfect.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表