剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
Mmm.
拜托
Come on. What?
什么?
This is you.
你是这样的
Oh. . .
Mmm. Mmm!
Mmm. Ah. . . water.
“水
“太解渴了”
So quenching. That was pretty good.
做得很好
我在给这斧头拍广♥告♥
I was shooting an ad for this ax. Mm-hmm.
这就像一场让木材变得性感的运动
It was, like, a whole campaign to make wood sexy.
但你刚刚毁了它
But you just ruined it.
上传
再说一次 我很抱歉 我以为我们要洗个蒸气浴
Once again, my apologies. I thought we were actually gonna take a schvitz.
我也希望可以 伙计
I wish I could, man. I-I need to relax.
我需要放松 一切都那么…
Everything is just. . .
不好 而且…
not good and. . .
-我需要接受她已经走了 -是的
I need to accept that she's gone. Yeah.
-是的 -你的生活是百分百玩完了
Yeah. Your life is 100% fubar.
诺拉走了 你的凶手逍遥法外
Nora's gone, your murderer is on the loose,
如果他们发现你恢复了记忆
and if they ever find out that you got your memories back,
他们会再次来找你的
they're gonna come after you again.
与此同时 你被困在 英格丽身边 她是…
Meanwhile, you're trapped living with Ingrid, who is. . .
-不置评 -英格丽没那么糟糕
No comment. Ingrid's not so bad.
假装这只是一场戏 而她是女主角
It helps to pretend it's only a play about your life,
她不是图谋害你吗?
and she's the star. Wasn't she in on the plot to have you killed?
她几乎什么都不知道 百分之96是她爸
She barely knew anything. It was like 96% her dad.
-老兄! -随便吧!我也有错 好吗?
Dude. Whatever. I'm flawed, too.
我瞒着合作伙伴把我的代码卖♥♥了 这就是结果
Okay, I sold my code behind my partner's back.
你不能把自己被杀这事 怪在自己头上
That's why this is all happening. You are not seriously blaming yourself
不是
for your own murder? No, no.
我没有 好吗?只是…
Okay, it's just Ingrid and I,
英格丽和我…
也许我们值得彼此
I don't know, maybe we deserve each other.
你知道 我曾经爱过她
You know, I did love her once.
而她是支持我的
And she's on my side.
她为我上传了
She uploaded for me.
好吧 那就勇往直前吧
Well, give it the old college try.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但是
I mean, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but
如果她像她的奶奶 她会是个很好玩的人
if she's anything like her grandmother, she's a freaky fun ride.
Wow.
我知道我以前问过你这个问题
I know I've asked you this before:
你有什么不对劲啊?
what's wrong with you? Everything, man.
一切都不对劲 伙计
都不对劲
Just everything.
部落灰褐色
Tribal taupe, cheddar satin,
切达缎
还有迈阿密酒店
and Miami hotel.
-认为怎样? -只有这么多可选吗?
What do we think? These are all the options?
好吧
Okay. Let me see them all again.
-让我再看看它们 -当然!
八倍的魅力
Of course. Eighth time's a charm.
他妈的!
Fuck.
-这是怎么回事 宝贝? -我们要举办一场晚宴
Uh, what's going on here, babe?
我知道你不是很喜欢 但
We're throwing a dinner party. Ooh! Now, I know they're not really your thing,
听听我的理由 好吗?首先
but just listen to my arguments, okay?
这是让我们在没那么火♥辣♥的人面前
Number one, it's an opportunity for us to look hot together
一起看起来很火♥辣♥的机会
in front of lots of other less-hot people. Mm-hmm.
-其次 我认为这地毯… -我同意
Two, I think this. . . I'm in.
哇 真的吗?
Wow. Really? Mm-hmm.
我还有40个理由 我打算软磨硬泡让你答应的
I-I had, like, 40 more of those.
不 我同意
I was planning on wearing you down. Nope, nope, nope.
我的女孩想要一场晚宴 我的女孩就有一场晚宴 谁会来?
I'm in. My girl wants a dinner party, my girl gets a dinner party. Who's coming?
其中一个是大卫乔克
Well, David Choak, for one.
我们对面住着一位亿万富翁
I figure we live across the hall
我们不妨利用一下
from a billionaire; we may as well take advantage.
当然
For sure, for sure.
只是 他太恶心了 宝贝
It's just he's so gross, babe.
-因为他有符合年龄的头像? -不是
Because he has an age-accurate avatar? No.
想象一下他会有多酷 有那么多钱
Just imagine how cool he would be with his money
如果他决定看起来 像年轻的汤姆克鲁斯会怎样
if he decided to look like a young Tom Cruise.
你知道我比他高吗?
You know I'm four inches taller than Tom Cruise?
-你说过了 -这对我很重要
Yes, you've told me before. Well, it's very important to me. Who else is coming?
还有谁会来?
我在投诉台结交的一些朋友
Um, some friends I made in line at the complaints desk.
很挑剔的人
Very discriminating people.
他们听起来很棒
Well, they sound great.
我也可以邀请一些朋友吗?
Can I invite some friends, too?
-当然 只是别… -卢克
Sure, just not. . . Luke. Ugh.
就他对我祖母的所作所为 他应该入狱
You know he should be in jail for what he's doing to my grandmother.
他们在约会
They're dating. Mm, it still should be illegal.
这仍然应该是非法的
好吧
Actually, fine.
也许乔克先生会爱上奶奶
Maybe Mr. Choak will fall for Granny.
-还有我的朋友 杨 她很酷 -杨?
And my friend Yang. She's cool.
是的 来自二号♥音乐厅
Yang? Yeah. From 2Gig.
太好了 所以这意味着
Yay. So that means
我们需要设置更多座位
we're gonna need more place settings.
好的 我会去邀请他们 给杨一张一天通行证
Okay, I'll go invite them, get Yang a day pass. It's gonna be great.
会很棒的 不管怎么样 这都会
Whatever happens, this is gonna be, uh, awesome.
非常棒
好吧 再见 小布布
Okay. Bye, Boo-Boo. Mm.
-他接受得很顺利 -是的
He took that quite well.
你会使用标准的人工智能餐饮吗?
Yes. And you'll be using standard AI catering?
还有其他选择吗?
Um, are there any other options?
你可以选用现场天使服务 但要额外收费
You can have live angels serving, for an upcharge.
夫人 我会努力做好的
Ma'am, I will try my best to do a good job.
好吧 “做好”还不够
Okay, "good job" won't be enough.
这个派对最好他妈的完美无瑕!
This party better be fucking flawless.
别担心 会的
Don't you worry, it will be.
最大的客户满意度
有史以来最棒的派对!
Greatest party ever! Greatest party ever!
好的 请给我两个待命的天使
Okay, give me two angels on standby, please.
上传过着舒适的生活
Uploads live a life of comfort. Luxury.
奢华 休闲 但他们缺少什么?
Leisure. But what do they lack?
礼仪
Manners.
使死亡值得活下去的东西
Something that makes death worth living.
所以 我们创建了 地平线公♥司♥的原儿型
So we've created Proto-Tykes by Horizen.
Oh, uh. . .
这只是基准脸孔 但你花的越多…
This is just the baseline face. But the more you spend. . .
…上传应用上一直会供应
. . . we will always offer our uploads.
什么事?我在开会
Ugh. Yes, what is it? I'm in a meeting.
10556的英格丽卡内曼
Ingrid Kannerman in 10556 wants a couple angels on standby
今晚要几个天使待命
for cater-waiter this evening.
-好 行 走吧 -好
Yes. Fine. Go away. Oh, yeah.
下一个级别 宝宝融合了两个父母的面孔
The next level baby merges the faces
嘿 新的临时工怎么样?
of two parents. Hey, how's the new temp? Uh, clueless.
傻白甜 但很有热忱 动力来自食物
But eager, and motivated by food. Hmm.
我想我会给她买♥♥一个狗的点击训练器
I think I might get her a clicker trainer, like the one you get for dogs.
应该的
Oh, you should.
新临时工有自己的头像吗?
Does the new temp have her own avatar?
她没上过系统
She hasn't been on the system yet.
给她一个旧的 我需要你们两人 给一个重要客户待命
Give her an old one, 'cause I need you two on standby
for an important client.
不行
-诺拉 这蘸料是你做的吗? -是的
Nora, did you make this dip? Yeah.
我妈妈的食谱 小心 很辣的
My mom's recipe. Careful, it's spicy.
好吃
It's good. It's not so bad.
也不是太辣
有什么秘密成分?
What's the secret ingredient?
是火吗?
Is it fire?
需要更多的辣椒
Needs more chiles.
说得好 爸爸
That was a good one, Dad. Mmm.
戴夫
Dave, tell your daughter that it's not all fun and games here.
告诉你的女儿 这里不全是娱乐和游戏
当她吃薯条和玩游戏时 人们正在作出牺牲
People are sacrificing while she's eating chips and dip
-听着 牧师 -我在花♥园♥里工作…
and playing grab-ass. Hey, look, Pastor. . . I work in the garden.
这些人为你冒着风险 诺拉安东尼
These people stuck their necks out
你要怎么回报他们?
for you, Nora Antony. How will you return the favor?
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表