剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
That's not. . . I. . That's. . .
听起来她说得没错
I didn't say that at all. You're twisting it. Mm. Sounds to me like she got it right.
我…我绝不会…那是…
I. . . I would never. . . That's. . .
是啊 我赢不了这样的对话
Yeah, I'm not gonna win this.
你会和我们全部人一起赢 阻止自♥由♥超越
You win the way we all win:
我们知道要怎么做
stopping Freeyond. We know what to do.
烧掉它们
Burn them down.
不行 我们只有两天时间 而在摇摆州里有六百个地点
No. There are 600 locations scattered in swing states
我们需要对整个组织一击即中
and two days left. We need to knock out the whole thing all at once.
要做到这一点 我们需要从洛杉矶 取得内森的身体
And to do that, we have to get Nathan's body from Los Angeles.
我会帮忙的 我当然会 我没说过不帮忙
I'll help. Of course I'll help.
Never said I wouldn't.
我在超级高铁里面有人 我们可以今晚就到洛杉矶 怎么样?
I have a guy planted in the Hyperloop. We can be in L. A. tonight. How's that?
好莱坞?
Hollywood? Take me with you.
带我一起去
闭嘴好好挖掘吧 鲍里斯
Just shut up and dig, Boris.
自♥由♥超越 洛杉矶
You excited for me, Nevaeh?
-你为我感到兴奋吗 涅瓦? -非常兴奋
Tons.
-不过我会想你的 -别
I'll miss you, though. Aw. Don't.
你只是让我先走一步而已
You're just sending me ahead.
等你老的时候 我已经盖了一座大房♥子
By the time that you're an old woman,
I will have built a huge house for our whole family to live in.
-给我们全家人住 -内森叔叔也能来吗?
是的
Can Uncle Nathan come, too? Yes, but it's a surprise,
但是 这是一个惊喜 所以不要告诉他我在做什么
so don't tell him what I'm doing.
你不应该告诉他吗? 他通常比你有更好的直觉
Shouldn't you tell him? He usually has better instincts than you.
我会记住的 涅瓦
I will remember that, Nevaeh,
而你的数字房♥间刚缩小了一半
and your digital room just shrank by a half.
欢迎来到天堂 这将是非常震撼的!
♪ This my house, come on. . . Welcome to paradise.
是啊 来过很多次了
This is gonna be epic. Yeah. Been here many times.
有点太大声了
Little loud.
拜托 给点尊重行不 我在招待你呢
Come on, man. Show me a little respect. I'm taking you in.
你说得对 抱歉 谢谢你
You're right. I'm sorry. Thank you.
-我可以把我的鞋子扔到哪里去? -那里就可以
Where can I throw my shoes? Right, uh, there is fine.
随便放就好 这里很轻松的
I mean, you know, whatever. It's chill here.
有件事你应该知道
Um. . . Look, there's something you should know.
我也这样做 完全没问题
I do it, too. It's totally fine.
不 不是那个
No. No, not that.
我可能随时要离开
Um. . . I might be leaving sooner than later.
好吧 但你会回来吃饭的 对吗?
Okay, but you're coming back for dinner, right?
因为我要订一些火鸡汉堡
Because I'm ordering us some turkey burgers, and. . .
我有饼干面团
I have cookie dough.
这听起来真的很不错 但是 不 我是说 离开这里
That actually sounds really good, but, um. . .
No, I mean, like. . .
like, leaving-leaving.
我要下载
I'm downloading.
但你会回来的 对吗?
But. . . you're coming back, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
]
天啊
God.
卢克
Luke.
布蒂吉格超级高铁站
这是下午三点从纽约开往洛杉矶的 超级高铁
This is the New York/Los Angeles 3:00 p. m. Hyperloop.
下一站 印第安纳波利斯
Next stop, Indianapolis.
四个小时我们要做什么?
What are we gonna do for four hours?
我不知道 也许我们可以回顾一下 我们关系中的一些事情
I don't know, maybe we could, uh. . .
. . . you know, go over a few things in our relationship.
试着找出哪里出了问题
Try to figure out what went wrong.
有无线网络!
Ooh, there's Wi-Fi. . . . 15.
Yes. Oh.
我会和你谈谈你的关系 兄弟
I'll talk to you about your relationship, bro.
你最喜欢的恋物癖是什么?
What's your favorite fetish?
好 我在灰色地带和他们汇合 对吗?
Okay, I meet them in the Grey Zone, right?
你告诉卢克了吗?
Did you tell Luke?
是啊 他哭得好惨
Yeah. There was a lot of crying.
系统几乎把纸巾用完了
The program was literally running out of tissues.
我们就在外面
Shh. We're right outside.
打扰一下 外面有些家伙 在墙壁上喷漆
Excuse me. Hi, there's some dick outside
想着你该知道一下 是啊 现在正在喷呢
spray-painting the wall right now. I just thought you should know. Yeah, like, right now.
好了 双手举起来
Hi. Hands up. Move back.
退后 继续 趴到地上
Keep going. On the floor.
-等等 你就是那个混♥蛋♥? -趴到地板上
Wait, you're the dick? Just get on the floor.
好 你做得很好 把他绑起来
Good. You're doing great. Tie him up.
好吧 很多都是趴着的
Hey, a bunch of these are upside down.
内森 帮我找到你的屁♥股♥
Look, Nathan, help me find which ass is yours.
很结实 线条不错的
Well, it's very tight. Pretty toned.
我最后一次看到它的时候是那样 也许依然是那样
At least it was, the last time I saw it. Probably still is, right?
不 不是那个 天哪!
No, that's not it.
拜托不要是我
Oh, God. Please don't be me. Please don't be me.
不 那个不是我
No, that's not me.
拜托 诺拉 那不是我的
Aw, come on, Nora. That's not mine.
-宝贝 嗨 宝贝 -什么?
Baby. Shh. What?
你听不见吗?
Baby, hi, baby. Can't you hear that?
那个噪音 我从哪里听过它?
That noise, where do I know that noise from? You're all done now.
Let me get those tubes for you, all nice and comfy.
给你带了礼物 布朗尼
Huh? I brought a present for you, Brownie.
那就对了 宝贝 你是不是很兴奋?
That's right. Are you so excited, baby?
这是布里奥尼 你的最爱 我们又会在一起了 好吗?
They're Brioni. They're your favorite.
We're gonna be together again, okay?
就只有你和我 你开心吗?
Just you and me. Does that make you happy?
是吗?我只需要把你带走 以防他们把你从我身边带走
Yeah? I just have to move you in case they come
天哪 你的腹肌变得那么松弛了…
and try and take you from me. Oh, God. Your abs have gotten so flabby
英格丽 不要
since you've been in this tub. Ingrid, no.
诺玛?你到底在这干什么?
Norma?
我见过你六次 我叫诺拉
What the hell are you doing here? Look, I-I met you six times, but my-my name is Nora.
是的 来自冲击瑜伽 对吧?
Yeah, from impact yoga, right? What? No, no.
什么?不 英格丽
请远离内森的身体 这是紧急情况
Ingrid, just please step away from Nathan's body. It's an emergency. Uh-uh.
不 内森是我的
No. Nathan is mine, okay?
好吗?为什么你不能理解? 诺拉 这并不难明白
Why, why can't you understand that?
It is not that hard to get, Nara.
英格丽 内森需要立即下载
Ingrid, look, Nathan needs to download now,
数以百万计的真实人的生命 将处于危险之中
or millions of real people's lives are gonna be in real danger.
不 你在撒谎
No, you're lying.
离我们远点好吗?
Just get away from us, okay? Hey.
我们得走了 还等什么?
We got to go. What's the holdup?
我就只有他了!
He is all I have. . . !
天啊
Good Lord.
不 不要拔掉那个
Hey, wait. No, no, don't pull that!
电脑仍然控制着他的生命机能
The computer's still controlling his life functions
-她把它拔♥出♥来♥… -把枪放下
because the head is empty. If she pulls that out. . . Matteo, put the gun down now.
嘿 英格丽
Hey, Ingrid.
听着 我没在批判你 你在财富和美貌中长大
Look, I'm not, I'm not judging you.
You grew up with wealth a-and beauty.
人们认为你的生活是幸福美满的
And people think your life is full of happiness.
他们不知道你为此付出了努力
They don't know that you worked hard for it.
但我知道 我看到一个心地善良的女人
But I know. I see a woman with great heart
你真正关心内森 你希望他幸福
who really cares about Nathan
and-and wants him to be happy.
你是一个了不起的人 总有一天会找到真爱的
You're an amazing person who will find true love one day,
一段看似容易而不是辛苦经营的爱情
a love that'll seem easy and not hard work.
我能预见你会拥有的 英格丽卡内曼
Look, I see that coming for you, Ingrid Kannerman.
但此时此刻 我们需要你的帮助
But right-right now, i-in this moment, we-we need your help.
求你了 听着 这不是为了我 或者这里的任何人
Please, please, look, it-it's not. . . it's not for me or anyone here.
有一些好人即将受害
There are good people that are in harm's way
只因为一些贪婪 有权势的人 我认为你知道的
from some greedy, powerful people that I think you know.
但我懂你
But I know you.
你是个好人 你会帮我们的
You're a good one
who will help us, so. . .
所以 帮我们让内森布朗活过来 回来我们身边 回来你身边
so help us bring Nathan Brown back to life,
back to us and back to you.
真正的那个你 不是这个你
The real you.
Not-not this you.
你很厉害
You're good.
好了 内森 是时候了 灰色地带 马上
Nathan. It's time.
The Grey Zone.
Now.
补给品
Ow.
好
All right.
你就好了
Wow, good for you.
好
-需要帮忙吗? -不
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表