剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Our old spot?
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
地平线公♥司♥会开始聆听 上传者的思维
Uh, Horizen's about to start listening to uploads' thoughts.
什么?我以为他们不能这么做
Wait, what? I thought they couldn't do that.
是的 他们在利用那次蹩脚的 勒德袭击作为借口
Yeah, they're using that lame Ludd attack as an excuse.
蹩脚?
Lame? Mm.
那个说法很有趣
That's an interesting thing to say.
你和那位…怎样了 马泰奥 对吗?
How are things with you and, um, Matte-Matteo, is it?
很好 他们很好
Fine. Mm-hmm. They're fine. Mm-hmm.
我们公私分明的
We're just keeping the professional stuff separate from the personal.
对 当然的
Of course. Yeah, yeah, yeah. For sure. Look, the point is,
听着 重点是 家庭日那天卡内曼来了
Kannerman was here during Family Day.
但不是为了见英格丽
Not to see Ingrid, though.
我认为他在和某个人见面
Which is why I think he was here meeting someone else.
如果那是地平线公♥司♥的高管…
And if it was the Horizen execs. . .
如果地平线公♥司♥和卡内曼有协议 而他能听到我的想法
Oh, fuck. If Horizen has a deal with Kannerman, and he can hear my thoughts. . .
我担心 一旦他们开启思维搜索器 你会被标记的
I'm scared. Once they turn on MindFrisk, you'll be flagged.
我不想被删除 思维搜索器什么时候上线?
Well, I don't want to get mysteriously deleted. When does MindFrisk go online?
很快 我的新上司写的这个程序
Soon. My new boss wrote the program,
我会偷偷溜进他的办公室看看
so I'm gonna sneak into his office after work and I'll check it out.
-我要和你一起去 -英格丽呢?
Okay, I want to go with you. What about Ingrid?
她需要一些“自我时间” 来处理我们的关系
Uh, she said she needed some "me time"
她一个人?
to work on our relationship tonight. By herself?
-对 -好吧
Yeah. O. . . kay.
我的上司晚上八点回家
Uh, my boss goes home at 8:00 p. m.
你的晚上八点还是我的晚上八点?
Okay, your 8:00 p. m. or my 8:00 p. m. ?
-我认为是一样的 -你几点了?
I think they're the same. What time you got right now?
下午三点?
3:00 p. m. ? Weird, mine says 3:01.
奇怪 我的是三点零一
-我的现在也是三点零一了 -对
Oh, mine says 3:01 now, too. Yeah.
-所以 我们的晚上八点 -我们的晚上八点
So, our 8:00 p. m. Our 8:00 p. m.
-你会去… -当然
Are you gonna go, or. . . Uh, yeah, sure. Sure.
好的
Okay.
我不走这边 所以…
I'm not, I'm not even this way, so. . . Okay.
我要…
I'm gonna. . .
我会留在这儿 你走吧
I'm gonna stay here. You go.
很奇怪 对吧?
Wild, right? MindFrisk.
思维搜索器 我好爱这家公♥司♥ 太前沿了
I love this company.
我的一名客户 一个真正的白♥痴♥ 以为我们在截取他的梦
It's so cutting-edge. One of my clients, a real idiot. . . Uh-huh.
. . . thought that we were somehow taking his dreams.
我们还没开始那么做 对吧?
We haven't started doing that now, have we?
开始了 而如今有了新的法律
Oh, yeah, we have. And now, with the new law,
地平线公♥司♥可以 出♥售♥大脑记录以供娱乐
Horizen can sell upload brain recordings for entertainment.
现在我们可以把动作梦境 卖♥♥给好莱坞!
So, like an action dream, now we can sell it to--
you're gonna die- Hollywood.
更奇怪、更前卫的东西 我们可以未经编辑在网上发布
And the weirder, edgier stuff we can just post directly online, unedited.
它完全是业余的 但它会让人上瘾追着看
I mean, it is totally amateur, but it's addictively bingeable.
而最棒的是 知识产权全是地平线公♥司♥的 所以
And the best part is that it's all Horizen I. P. , so. . .
财源滚滚来
cha-ching.
-这太疯狂了 -哪一部分?
That's insane. Oh, which part?
Uh, um,
这个客户无论什么事情 都总是搞错
that this client is never right about anything.
嗯 这一次他肯定没错
Oh, well, he's definitely right about this.
我的天 你还在这里?
Oh, my God. You're still here?
听着 你到底要不要孩子?
Look, do you want the baby or not?
恭喜你 妈妈
Congrats, Mommy. Oh. . .
是男孩吗?
Is it a boy?
看起来是的 当然 他们会自己决定
It appears to be, though they'll decide for themselves, of course.
好吧 祝你好运
Well. . .
good luck.
Oh.
我太高兴了
I'm so happy.
滚出我的脑海!
Get out of my head!
好长一条拉链
That is a long zipper.
让卢克睡觉 否则他会崩溃 或发生更糟糕的事情
Hey! You need to put Luke to sleep
什么更糟糕的事情?
before he crashes or worse. What's worse?
上传者的记忆在睡眠期间 进行碎片整理
Uploads' memories defrag while they sleep.
如果时间太长 他会出现系统故障 所以马上给他催眠
If he goes too long, he'll have a system failure. So you got to sing that hunk a lullaby. . .
快
. . . chop-chop.
卢克 你让我厌烦
Luke, you get on my nerves.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
就这样吧
There you go.
我不同意!你支持哪一方呢?
I don't consent to this. Whose side are you on?
支付我的健康保险的一方
The side that pays my health insurance.
-现在 来吧! -不
Now come on. Nighty night. No.
-晚安 -你不想让我做更多的梦
You of all people do not want me to dream more.
这是为了你好
This is for your own good.
不
No. Oh, my. . .
该死!
Damn.
这让我更清醒了
Well, that just woke me up!
我才不要睡觉!
No beddy-bye for me!
这是一个母亲的工作 对吧? 停止这种噪音?
This is a mother's job, right? To stop this noise?
等他们长大一点就会更容易的
It gets easier as they get older.
记得 随时有人会帮你的
And remember, you always have help.
-谢谢你 奶奶 -停 不 不是我 是家政
Oh. Thank you, Grandma. Ew, stop. No.
让一位天使在中午时分 带他来打个招呼
Not me. Help. Let one of the angels bring him around noon to say a brief hello.
Oh.
99美分让他小睡一会儿
99 cents to give him a nap.
这比安定便宜
Hmm. That's cheaper than Valium.
太棒了
Hallelujah.
哇 那过得真快
Wow, that went by fast.
孩子是个钱坑
Kids are a money pit.
好吧
Okay. God.
天哪!
嘿
Hey. Shh.
-好 我在他的办公室了 -很好
Hey, I'm in his office. Sweet.
需要生物特征
His computer is locked with a biometric.
-计算机使用生物识别锁 -哪一种?
Okay, what kind?
-看过他舔东西 -好吧 恶心 用是他的DNA
I saw him lick something. Okay, gross. It's his DNA.
寻找加密狗
Um, look for a dongle.
-你有黑光应用程序吗? -那有什么作用?
Okay. Do you have a black light app?
男人会排泄很多DNA 我们会找到他的一些DNA
What's that gonna do? Uh, men excrete a lot of DNA, and we're gonna find some of his.
好吧
Okay.
从来没有那么 不想找到我急需的东西
Never wanted to find anything I desperately needed less.
还有更糟糕的 去垃圾桶找纸巾
Well, it gets worse. Check the trash for tissues.
-好吧 我现在真的很讨厌你 -我知道
Okay, I really hate you right now.
等等 别那样做 检查他的椅子 碰到他头发的地方
I know. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't do that.
Check the back of his chair, like, where it hits his hair.
谢谢你从不洗澡 克雷格
Thanks for never showering, Craig.
-我们进去了 -好的 搜索根目录
We're in. Okay. Search the root directory.
嘿 思维搜索器存储在名为 “虚拟世界”的文件夹中
MindFrisk is stored in a folder called Virtual Worlds. . .
在名为“魔多”的子文件夹中
in a subfolder. . . called Mordor.
他把它保存在虚拟实境中?
Ew. He keeps it in VR?
-我不喜欢那个的含义 -我也是
I don't like the sound of that. Me either.
好吧 我要踏入 什么样的变♥态♥发烧梦?
Okay, what kind of perverted fever dream
am I about to step into?
等等
Hang on.
诺拉 你看到了什么?
Nora, what do you see?
我真不敢相信 他的虚拟实境办公室 和他真实的办公室一模一样
I can't believe it. His VR office is exactly the same as his real one.
等等 不完全一样
Hold up. Not exactly the same.
真是个垃圾
What a little shit.
等等 我在湖景里
Wait. I'm in Lakeview.
阿丽莎!感谢你的服务
Aleesha! Thank you for your service. What did you say?
你说什么?
你不是美梦中心的那个军队护士吗?
Ain't you that Army nurse that's all over DreamHub?
哦 宝贝 我正前往性活跃职责报到
Ooh, baby, I'm reporting for sexually active duty.
护士 让我看看你那
Now, show me what you got under that Henley shirt.
-无领上衣里的风光吧 -卢克!
Luke!
露西 我在卢克梦中的 他妈的美梦中心
Lucy, I'm on motherfucking DreamHub in Luke's dreams,
人们认出是我
and now people are recognizing me on the street.
我不能成为穿着便装 素颜就不能出门的人
I am not trying to be one of those people that can't go out in sweatpants and no eyeliner.
-卢克在梦到你? -是的 疯狂的、猥琐的绮梦
Luke is dreaming about you? Yes, crazy, nasty sex dreams.
这太无礼了
This is so violating.
-那是什么? -没什么
What is that? Nothing.
-别再搜索了 -放松点 瘦姑娘
Stop searching it.
如果日后你还出现在梦里 我们会把你的脸孔抹去
Relax, skinny. We'll blur your face out of future dreams-- if there even are any.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表