剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
你没听到英格丽说的吗? 她的父亲曾经和罗布牧师一起打壁球
Didn't you hear Ingrid? Her dad used to play racquetball with Pastor Rob.
他是勒德人的一号♥领袖
He's the numero uno head Ludd honcho.
她表现得不一样 不优雅
She carries herself differently. You know, like, not graceful.
对
Right.
Oh. Mm.
你要吃完它吗?
Are you gonna finish that?
你吃吧 姑娘
You go, girl. Thanks.
谢谢
英格丽 食物很精致
Ingrid, the food was exquisite.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴每个人都吃饱并且满意
I'm so glad everyone is full and happy. . . Oh.
对不起 我需要去洗个手
Um, excuse me, I just need to go and. . .
wash my hands.
我从来不洗手
I never wash my hands.
从不
Ever. Oh.
来了
Coming.
谢谢
Thanks. Oh, my God.
我的天
没有小费?
Fuck! No tip? What were the $15
那15美元的服务费是干什么的?
in service fees for?
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你在那里为我说话
Thanks for standing up for me back there.
很贴心
That was way dope.
“很贴心”?你说话一点儿也不像她
Way dope.
You don't sound anything like her.
抱歉
I'm sorry, I. . .
我不知道我应该怎么说话
I don't know how I'm supposed to sound.
为什么要用她的头像?
Why are you using her avatar?
简直是糟透了
It's, it's just really fucked-up.
我只是在做我的工作
I'm just doing my job.
做好了
Done.
太棒了
Awesome. ♪ Doing something. . .
感觉有用真是太好了
It was nice to feel useful. . .
你懂的 对这事业有贡献
to the, you know. . .
cause.
是的
Yeah.
-卢克 哇 -嘿
Luke. Wow.
非常感谢你的到来
Just thank you so much for coming. Mm-hmm.
我很荣幸 英格丽
My pleasure, Ingrid.
-好的 -你们俩 找间房♥吧
Oh. Okay. Whoa. Get a room, you two.
过来 谢谢你邀请我 真的很感谢
Come here. Thanks for having me, man. I really appreciate it.
能在一起总是那么棒
Always so great to hang out.
嘿 没什么大事 但你也许该向那服务员道歉
Hey, uh, not huge, but you, uh, you might want
她不是人工智能 她有感情
to apologize to that server. She's not AI. She's got feelings.
好吧 米莉 来吧 我们来喝得烂醉然后胡闹吧
All right, Millie, come on.
来了
Let's get drunk and fool around. Coming.
一会儿见
And I will see you later.
不要
Mm, no. Mm-hmm.
要
Yes.
遇见你真是太好了 感谢今晚
It was awesome meeting you. Thanks for tonight.
-谢谢 -再见 杨
Thank you. Later, Yang.
谢谢你的一天通行证
Thanks for the day pass.
你知道 如果是…你没得选择
You know? If it's for the movement,
你确定吗?
I mean, we have no choice. You sure?
什么事?
What?
大家都觉得你做的头像很棒
People were really impressed by the job you did on the avatar.
很好
Good. So we're all cool here?
-所以都没问题吗? -我们非常欣赏
So impressed that we want you to go back to Horizen
所以希望你返回去地平线做卧底
as an undercover agent.
什么?
What?
-“我们”是谁? -领导
Who's "we"? The leadership.
经过讨论 我们都认为你会… 你会是个很棒的助力 诺拉
We talked and we all agreed you'd be. . . you'd be a huge asset, Nora.
那是你要的吗?
Is that what you want?
-让我回家? -不
For me to go home?
但是我…
No, but, uh. . . what I want is irrelevant.
我所要的无关紧要 那是对这行动最好的
It's what's best for the movement.
Oh.
Uh-huh.
好吧
Okay, the last time I was in New York,
我最后一次在纽约 有人要杀我
没错 但这一次你会安全的
people tried to kill me. That's true, but this time you'll be safe.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
新的抛弃式手♥机♥ 新的互联网服务号♥ 无法追踪的住所
New burner phone, new ISP number,
但你会和我们在这领域 最出色的特工紧密合作
untraceable place to live, but look, look. You'll be working closely with one of our best agents
奇托特工
in the field. . . Agent Cheetoh. Chee-Cheetah?
-猎豹? -奇托
Cheetoh. He's a. . .
他是个人物 但他…
He's a character, but he's. . . He's in camp right now.
他现在在营地 我给你介绍一下
I'll introduce you.
所以 马泰奥
So, Matteo.
-我的天 -看起来很酷 好人
Oh, my God. Seems cool. Good, good guy.
别
Don't.
诺拉 我想让你见见奇托特工
Nora, I'd like you to meet Agent Cheetoh.
好吗 玩家?
What's up, playa? !
他妈的 没门
Oh, fuck no.
天使
Angel.
听着 我真的需要这份工作 而且我已经一年没有工作了
Listen, I really need this gig, and I haven't had any work in a year.
好吧 对不起 我之前伤害了你
Okay, I'm-I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings earlier.
你只是…你不是我想见的那个人
You just. . . You weren't who I was hoping you'd be.
好吧
Okay.
我的意思是 我的行为方式
What I mean is, the way I acted. . .
那是“我的事” 而不是“你的事”
that was a me thing, not a you thing.
是的 我只是在处理一些事情
And I'm just, I'm just dealing with some stuff.
你做得很好
You did a fine job.
真的吗?
Really?
我是说 取决于你问的对象 但如果你问我 我会给你很高分
Well, I mean, it depends on who you ask, but if you ask me, yeah, I'd rate you tops.
-你会吗? -肯定的
You would? Definitely.
你能真的去评分吗?因为那会有帮助
Wow. Could you actually do the rating? 'Cause that would really help me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是我第一次得到五颗星
That was my first five stars.
太好了
Wow.
什么?
What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
布朗先生刚刚道歉了
Mr. Brown just, uh, apologized,
然后他拥抱了我
and then he hugged me.
他真的 真的很好
It was really, really nice.
-我的天 -什么?
Oh, my God.
好吧 首先 你不需要叫他布朗先生
What? Okay, first of all, you do not need to call him Mr. Brown.
真的吗?他对你说了什么 特别关于我的事吗?
Really? Did he say that? Is that something that he said to you
-我是说 你对我不必那样称呼 天啊 -好吧
specifically about me? I meant to me. Jesus.
我受不了了
Okay. Oh, I can't do this again.
我不知道他们
I mean, I don't know what it is that they see
在这人形燕麦粥里看到什么 让所有人都为之倾倒
in this human bowl of oatmeal everybody keeps falling for.
有什么是我没看见的?
I mean, what am I not seeing?
他甚至不是那么高
He ain't even that tall.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表