剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
他的生命体征正在下降 他快不行了
His vitals are dropping. We're losing him.
我们真的要上传吗?
We really want to upload.
我们可以永远在一起
We could be together forever.
你很棒
You are so amazing,
但永远是这么久
but forever is just, like, so long.
我们可以在这里按下暂停键吗?
Can we just hit the "pause" button here for a second?
-你好 内森 欢迎来到湖景 -是的
Hello, Nathan. Welcome to Lakeview, you lucky duck.
这是你来世余生的第一天
Yeah. This is the first day of the rest of your afterlife.
什么?
Quack, quack.
Bop, bop, bop, bop, bop.
任何时候你需要我 我都会在这里
Ew! Anytime you need me, I'll be here for you.
很可爱 他可能是个好人
Ow, ow, ow, ow. Cute. He might be a good guy.
对于洛杉矶人♥渣♥来说 你是我遇到最好的洛杉矶人♥渣♥了
You know, for an L. A. douchebag, you're the best L. A. douchebag I've ever met.
你做了什么?
What did you do? My friend and I are making
我们正在制♥作♥一个名为…
你想不起你的应用程序名称?
an app, it's called. . . You're blanking on the name of your own app?
我的记忆为什么被删除了?
Why are my memories deleted?
你达成了协议 把公♥司♥卖♥♥给自♥由♥超越吗?
Did you cut some kind of deal to push me out, so you could
你做的代码
sell the company to Freeyond? That code that you made,
我们愿意为一份拷贝支付大量费用
we would be willing to pay a significant amount
所以 你被谋杀了
for just a copy. So you got murdered.
我出车祸了
I was in a car accident.
你刚刚威胁到一个 每年6000亿美元的产业
Sure. You just threatened a $600-billion-a-year industry
但却没有人谋杀你
and no one murdered you. He sold his dream
他为了钱出♥卖♥♥♥了他的梦想 并被谋杀以掩盖它
for money and then got murdered to cover it up.
救我!
Help me! I have some friends that are big in
我有朋友在勒德反智运动中 我可以让你不被发现
我可以把你藏在山里的一栋房♥子里 完全找不到
the Ludd movement. I can hide you in the mountains in a house completely off the grid.
车子 去波科诺斯!
Car, Poconos.
英格丽?
Ingrid?
我在这里了
I'm here now. I uploaded.
我为了你 上传了
什么?
For you. What? !
内森!
Nathan? !
上传鸽子的意识
The consciousness of an uploaded pigeon
已成功下载到新的克隆鸽中
has been successfully downloaded into
潘尼拉宾州大学研究人员如此说 并承认他们应该最初
a new clone pigeon, say researchers at Panera-U Penn, admitting they should have started with a pigeon,
以鸽子来开始研究 而不是人类
not a human in the first place.
本周自♥由♥超越开幕的热情仍然很高
Enthusiasm is still high for the big Freeyond opening
费城所有八个地点都排长队
this week with long lines at all eight Philadelphia locations.
想要浪漫的周末套餐吗?
Want the romantic weekend package?
配有热水和泡泡浴
Comes with hot water and a squirt of bubble bath.
嘿 我接受
Hey, I'll take that.
只需另加五百美元
Just another 500. Ouch.
好痛
你要和拜伦道别吗?
You want to say bye to Byron?
天 不要
Oh, God no.
我们真的需要这些头套吗?
Do we really need these head condoms?
是的 如果你不想被无人机识别面部
Yeah, if you don't want to be face ID'd by a drone.
你知道 其实…等等
Um, actually, wait.
0条短♥信♥
鬼男友还是不理你?
Ghost boyfriend still ghosting you?
上传
车子 再行驶一公里 然后返回纽约
Car, go another mile
是 帕塔库波利斯先生
and return to New York. Yes, Mr. Patakoupolis.
帕塔库波利斯先生?
Mr. Patakoupolis?
跟上吧 城市女孩
Keep up, city girl.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
新鲜空气 树木
Fresh air, trees.
就像湖景 只是这是真实的
It's like Lakeview, only real.
来吧
Come on.
记住 我们要去的地方 不允许使用任何科技
Remember, no tech allowed where we're going.
他们会把手♥机♥融掉 做成棋子或发圈
They'll take that phone of yours and melt it into something
useful, like a chess piece or a scrunchie.
你上次看医生是什么时候 爸爸?
When was the last time you saw a doctor, Dad?
我和谷歌♥医生视频聊天了 结果充满希望
I screen-chatted with GoogleMD.
然后我开始收到这些殡仪馆的广♥告♥ 然后…
It was very hopeful. Then I started getting these ads for funeral homes.
爸爸
And I was like-- Dad!
没事 他是我们的一员
It's okay. He's one of us.
科技?
Tech?
今天早上我卖♥♥掉了最后一件
I sold my last bit off this morning.
你呢?
Uh-huh. You?
我把手♥机♥留在车上了
I left my phone in the car.
不用 我能应付
No, I-I can manage it.
戴夫 我们还要走两小时 来吧
We're another two hours out, Dave. Come on.
走路?
Like, walking?
走两小时?
Like, two hours walking?
卡内曼小姐?
Ms. Kannerman?
我不是你平时找的那位天使 她今天迟到了
I am not your regular angel. She's running a tiny bit late this morning.
但我在顶替她
But I am filling in as best I can.
哦 不好 你今天是有点压力吗?
Oh, no, is it a little stressful for you today?
饶了我吧 我死了 好吗?我赢了
Spare me- I'm dead, okay?
当然
I win. Of course. . .
对不起 请您稍等
I'm sorry, I have to put you on hold.
喂?
Yes?
嘿 从烟囱里出来有什么窍门吗?
Hey, is there some trick to getting out of the chimney?
我无聊了 我想念内森
I got bored, I missed Nathan.
拜托
Come on!
谢谢你
Thank you.
不要再给我打电♥话♥ 我很忙
Do not call me again-- I'm busy.
天使?
Angel?
-你说给你打电♥话♥ 还是别打? -别
You said do call you or don't--?
好吧 我懂了
Don't! Okay, yeah, right. Okay, well, I got it.
Angel. . .
天使头发意面
嘿 你在这里做什么?
hair pasta. Hey, what are you doing here?
我只是在说出我最爱吃的意面 现在我知道会怎么样了
I was just saying my favorite pasta is an--
Oh, now I see what happened.
Ow!
我活该
I deserve that.
-你就住那里 -感谢天
That's gonna be you. Oh, thank God.
诺拉 我去休息了
Noni, I'm gonna crash.
你不如到处看看吧?
Why don't you have a look around?
你们抗拒科技吗?
Do you reject technology
还有它所有的空头承诺?
and all its empty promises?
是的
We do!
你们可以得到泥土
You may receive the dirt.
简单的泥土
Dirt for simplicity.
破坏计算机芯片的泥土
Dirt, which destroys the computer chips.
科技是罪
Technology is sin.
什么更让你恶心? 宗教部分 还是性别歧视?
What grosses you out more? The religious part or the sexism?
我想你误解了我的样子
Oh, I think you're misinterpreting my look.
我迫不及待地想成为这个 重男轻女的 倒♥退♥的 怪物秀
I can't wait to be a part of this. . .
patriarchal, backwoods creep show.
是啊 那只是罗布牧师
Yeah.
That's just Pastor Rob.
勒德人并不都是那样的
But Ludds are not all like that.
那些不是打印出来的吗?
Wow. Are those unprinted?
当然
Of course.
我有一个窗槛花箱 但如果没有代码 我的孟山都种子就长不大
I had a window box back home, but my Monsanto seeds
是的 我们的种子是传家宝 来自于垄断之前
didn't grow much without a code. Yeah, our seeds are heirloom,
from before the monopoly.
我是马泰奥
I'm Matteo.
就像马特 除了我小时候经常挨打
It's like Matt except I got beat up a lot as a kid.
我是诺拉
Nora.
这一切似乎有点过分了
This all seems a little much.
你怎么应付当权的疯子?
How do you deal with the whackjobs in charge?
你在城市里也许不必太在意这些
Well, you probably don't have to think about this in the city,
但在这里 我们必须耕、种、采、煮
but out here, we have to plant, grow, gather, cook.
所以 我无时无刻不在想着食物
So. . . I'm just thinking about food 24-7.
是啊 即使在城市里 我也无时无刻不在想着食物
Yeah, even in the city I think about food 24-7.
没错!
That's right! Mission accomplished.
嘿 克里斯?你们打了什么?
Hey, Chris, what'd you hit?
自♥由♥超越 现场直播把它的展示完全毁了
Freeyond! Blew the demo to hell on a livestream.
现在没有隆重开幕了
No grand opening now.
等等 为什么针对自♥由♥超越? 他们是好人
Wait, why pick on Freeyond? They're the good guys.
是啊
Yeah, uh. . . most of us are in favor
我们大多数人都支持通用数字来世
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表