剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
God, lower.
是啊 英格丽带我 离开了二千兆中心
Yeah. Ingrid, um. . .
现在我们…
got me out of 2Gig, and now. . . we're, um. . .
我们可以找个地方谈谈吗?
Can we go somewhere and talk? It's. . .
这不关我的事 无需解释
It's none of my business. You don't have to explain.
-我原本想告诉你的 -但你没有 这一切都很好
I wanted to tell you. . . But you didn't,
我也有人了
and it's all good. I'm with someone, too.
那是…太好了
Oh. That. . . That's great.
是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
是的!他很酷
He's-he's cool.
他很棒 而且他还活着 所以那很…
Mm. He's so, so cool. And he's
alive, so that's. . .
-方便 -最好的 对
convenient. The best. Yeah. Ingrid. . .
英格丽
她放弃了一切为我上传 所以那是…
uh, she. . . gave up everything
and uploaded for me, so that is. . .
这很令人惊讶
Well, that was, um. . .
-这很棒 -是的
surprising. That's great. Yeah.
我的意思是 为你的损失感到抱歉
I mean, uh, well, sorry for your loss.
那很激烈
That's intense.
她是个很热情的人 但一切都好 兄弟
Well, she's an intense lady.
You know, but, uh,
it's all good, brother.
我不知道那是什么
That was weird. I don't know what that was.
-简直太奇怪了 -我知道
It was so weird. I know.
天哪 你以前很酷的 你到底怎么了 伙计?
Man, you used to be cool. What happened to you, man?
-诺拉 你还好吗? -我得回去工作了
Nora, are you okay? Look, I really got to get back to work.
内森?
Nathan?
内森在哪里?
Where's Nathan? Oh.
他在和他的小朋友说话 南希 不是吗?
He's talking to his little friend.
嗨 很高兴再次见到你
Nancy, isn't it? Hi. Lovely to see you again.
好有趣的装束
What a fun outfit.
我现在在信息技术上班
I-I work in I. T. now.
信息技术?不是吧 你晋升了 真的太好了
I. T. ? No shit, a promotion? That's awesome.
别太激动了 他们也许很快会解雇我
Well, don't get too excited. They'll probably fire me soon.
不 不会的
No, they won't.
快点 内森 我们要带妈妈去记忆馆
Hurry up, Nathan. We have to take Mom to the memory parlor.
再见 兄弟
See you later, brother.
嘿 我有一个惊喜要给你 中午在灰色地带见我
Hey. I have a surprise for you.
Meet me by the Grey Zone at noon.
正午 我们要枪战了 牛仔?
Uh-oh, high noon. We gonna have a shoot-out, cowboy?
没错 帕科 是的 那我们就去沙龙
That's right, Paco. Yeah. Then we'll go to the saloon, you know,
吐到金属东西上
spit into a metal thing. . .
不喜欢西部片吧?
Oh, not big on westerns, huh?
不
Uh, no.
我相信我现在的尝试应该得到积分
I, uh, believe I deserve points for trying, though.
我们中午见 好吗?
See you at noon, okay?
网球场上正在发生 一些奇怪的黑客攻击
Some strange hack is happening at the tennis courts.
修复它
Well, fix it.
我不知道怎么做
Oh, I don't know how.
我想我就按一些按键吧
I'll poke some buttons, I guess.
那我就自己处理吧
I will handle it myself, then.
-天! -他们又得一分了!加油!
God. . . Another point for them. Come on, man.
他们被设置为1977年的《乓》 他们的大脑只有两万字节
They're set to Pong 1977. Their brains are, like, 20 kilobytes.
这里发生了什么事?
What is going on here?
我没召唤你 我们没事
I didn't call for you. We're good.
卢克 休息五分钟吧 早上好 美女
Uh, take five, Luke.
你是我不断听说的普利菲拉吗?
Good morning, beautiful. Are you the Prefera I've heard so much about?
不是 我是卢克的天使
No, I'm Luke's angel.
-天哪 这真的是天堂 -很不错 但我以前听说过了
God, this really is heaven. Cute, but I've heard it before.
这是杰西 我在军队中 最铁的哥们之一
This is Jesse, one of my best buds from the army.
小姐 卢克知道我一直梦想要上传
Ma'am, Luke knew I've always dreamed of upload,
所以他给我用了家庭日通行证 这地方真是太棒了
so he used his Family Day pass on me.
我们打完旺球之后 要去吃一整个浴缸的提拉米苏
This place is amazing. We're gonna eat a bathtub of tiramisu after our "teanis" match.
-网球 -不 这是新游戏 旺球
Tennis. No. Teanis. New game.
得分的唯一方法是击中胯部
Only way to score points is to hit the other guy in the crotch.
这很愚蠢 你是唯一会受伤的人
Well, that's stupid.
You're the only one that can get hurt.
杰西的球在现实世界中是安全的
Jesse's balls are safe in the real world.
是啊 这让我感觉自己还活着 你要打一轮吗?
Yeah, it makes me feel alive.
你可以和杰西一队
You want to play a round, huh? You can be on Jesse's team.
是啊 我现在是上司了 我没时间和你们瞎闹
Yeah. . . I'm a boss now.
I don't have time to mess around with you.
如果你真的是上司 你能决定怎样安排你的一天
Oh, well, if you were a real boss,
you could decide how to spend your day.
好吧 也许一两轮吧
Well, maybe a round or two.
你这混♥蛋♥!开打吧!
Oh, you fucker. It's on.
-来吧 杰西 -好!
Let's go, Jesse.
好可爱
Oh, so cute.
你知道芬迪设计了 口水抹布和口水围巾吗?
Did you know Fendi designed the spit-up rags
and the spit-up?
这些数字婴儿让我毛骨悚然
These digital babies creep me out.
我认为它们是非常有趣的发明
Well, I think they're a very interesting invention.
这是上传者体验 为人父母的乐趣的机会
It's an opportunity for uploads to experience the joys of parenthood.
对吧 内森?
Right, Nathan?
我想如果你把它们搞砸了 也没关系 对吧?
Uh, well, I guess if you screw them up,
我们不会把他们搞砸的
it doesn't really matter, right? Well, we wouldn't screw them up.
但他们不是真正的婴儿 英格丽
But they're not real babies, Ingrid.
我知道 薇薇安!我知道的
I know that, Viv. I know that.
-你应该跟着她的 -是吗?
You're supposed to follow her.
是啊 如果你看到我这样走路 我是非常生气了
Am I? Yeah. If you see me walking like that,
哦不 我们不要非常生气的涅瓦
I am big mad. Oh, no. We don't want Big Mad Neveah.
Don't want Big Mad Neveah.
想象我当老爸 我几乎不能照顾自己
Imagine me a dad. I can barely take care of myself.
家庭日访客
Everybody run. It's Big Mad Neveah!
大家快跑 非常生气的涅瓦来了!
-打得好! -不!踏错步了!
Nice shot. No. No, no, no, no, no. Foot fault.
-第二发球 -好吧
Second serve. Fine.
Whoa!
-打得好 -该死的!
Nice shot there. Goddamn it.
我对内森很生气
I am furious at Nathan.
我注意到你经常用愤怒 来表达你的感受
Hm, I notice you often express your feelings as anger,
但也许你真的很孤独和悲伤
but maybe you're really lonely
去你的 海伦 我有生气的权利
and sad. Fuck you, Helen.
我如此明确地投入于这段感情
I have a right to be pissed off. I am so clearly committed to this relationship,
但内森甚至不会考虑数字婴儿
but Nathan won't even consider a digital baby.
英格丽卡内曼想当妈妈!
Ingrid Kannerman wants to be a mom.
让我们仔细看看这个婴儿欲望的根源
Let's look closely at the root of this baby desire.
也许你想要自己的东西 因为你担心自己不可爱?
Perhaps you want something of your own
because you worry that you're unlovable.
为什么你总觉得我担心我不可爱?
Why do you always think I'm worried I'm unlovable?
我永远比你更可爱
I am so much more lovable than. . . than you will ever be.
我真正担心的是 你这治疗师有多糟糕!
I mean, what I really worry about is how bad of a therapist you are.
然后 肖娜告诉布罗迪 她厌倦了他对她的粗鲁
And so then Shona told Brody
she's sick of him being rude to her,
而且他并不像他想象的那么有趣
and that he's not as funny as he thinks he is.
走吧 肖娜!我为那个女孩感到骄傲 她真的学会了爱自己
Ooh, go off, Shona. I'm so proud of that girl.
She really learned to love herself.
嘿 那是英格丽的爸爸 对吧?
Hey, that's Ingrid's dad. Right?
等等 什么?你确定吗?
Wait, what? Are you sure it was him?
是的 我记得他在我的过夜派对上
Yeah, I remember him from my sleepover dinner party.
他在这里做什么?
What is he doing here?
我确定有一个合理的解释
I'm sure there's some reasonable explanation.
他是来给英格丽一个惊喜的?
He's here to surprise Ingrid?
-不可能 -祖母?
No chance. The grandmother?
或许吧 听着 你们去记忆馆
Maybe. Y-You guys head to the memory parlor.
-我会去那里和你汇合 好吗? -好
I'll meet you there, okay? Okay.
-一会儿见 -涅瓦
I'll see you in a minute. Nevaeh.
这瓶子在使用后会自动重新装满 你可以随用随付
So, the bottle auto-refills after every use.
嘿 内森!我是汀丝丽
You can pay as you go. . . Hey, Nathan. It's Tinsley.
-嘿! -是的
Oh, hey. Yeah.
-我有自己的头像了 是我自己的形象 -看看你 太棒了
I got my own avatar, based on me.
Look at you. Great. Uh, oh, uh. . .
抱歉 失陪了
Sorry. Excuse me.
有什么地方可以 让我们私下快速谈谈吗?
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Is there somewhere we can go
and talk real quick, in private?
卡内曼在这里 在湖景
Kannerman is here, in Lakeview.
-今天是家庭日 -那个家庭互相憎恨
Well, it's Family Day.
如果他用它作为掩护呢?
That family hates each other. What if he's using it as a cover to meet with someone else?
你可以随时问英格丽
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表