剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
我会很仁慈
I'm gonna be kind,
养育他
nurturing, supportive.
支持他…
那个心愿可能太大了
And, oh, you know what? It might be too ambitious,
但我不会让我的孩子
but I'm not gonna make my child feel like
感觉他们是发生在我身上 最糟糕的事情
they were the worst thing that ever happened to me.
这样的戏剧天赋
Such a flair for drama.
你不是最糟糕的
You weren't the worst thing.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
你们的眼睛在四处荡
All your eyes keep moving around.
你拿公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
You get the company credit card,
你去炸豆泥清♥真♥餐厅吃炸鹰嘴豆球?
you go to Falafel Halal for fried chickpea balls?
死人?
Uh, dead guy, you've never had these fried chickpea balls.
你从来没有吃过这些炸鹰嘴豆球
另外 我们存够了钱可以参加
Plus, we saved enough for some classy rosé-all-day shit,
全日玫瑰葡萄酒活动 因为我有员工折扣
since I get the employee discount.
你也在那里工作?
You work there, too?
每周四晚 夜班
Four nights a week, graveyard shift.
我现在是夜班经理
I'm the nighttime manager now.
先生们 要沙拉三明治吗?
Falafel cutlets, gentlemen,
数码中东茄子泥 气泡普洛赛克
digital baba ghanoush, sparkling Prosecco.
可以了 明白
Okay, got it. Bon appétit.
慢用
哇 好多洋葱
Wow, that is a lot of onion.
我又不打算跟谁接吻
I'm not kissing anybody.
这才是真实的世界 不是吗?
That's the real world, isn't it?
看这色彩 这丰富的设计
Look at the color. The richness of the design.
-好了 谢谢你 -我们吃完了
Okay, that'll do it. Okay, thank you.
你可以走了
We're done now. You can leave.
租下我
该死 你可以想象吗?落地窗
Damn. Can you imagine?
岛式厨房♥
“Floor to ceiling windows, a kitchen island. "
窗户和厨房♥
Windows and a kitchen. Yeah.
是啊 那个地方 如果我要猜一个数字
That place is, if I was gonna guess a number,
超出你的价格范围
out of your price range.
如果我升职了 可以买♥♥下来
If I got promoted, I could swing it.
是的 但你真的想要它吗?
Yeah, but do you really want that?
比我的躯干还大的卧室?
A bedroom bigger than my torso?
当然 马上报名
Uh, yeah. Sign me up.
我现在住在一个残旧的集装箱里
The place I'm in now is an old shipping container,
而且我还需要分租出去
and I still need roommates.
你知道 你在地平线公♥司♥爬得越高
Yeah, well, the higher up you go at Horizen,
他们要求你做的事情会更可疑
the sketchier shit they'll ask you to do.
资本主义就是这样运作的
That's just how capitalism works.
我以为你喜欢湖景
I thought you liked Lakeview. Yeah, but Lakeview
是的 湖景应该更像这样
should be more like this.
你知道 像中♥央♥公园
You know? Central Park, where. . .
人们随心所欲地来来去去 你就…
people come and go as they please.
你无需付费即可存在
It's just. . . You don't have to pay to exist.
是的 人们会支持这样的理念
Yeah, people would get behind that.
但是 地平线公♥司♥已经拥有湖景
But Horizen already owns Lakeview.
是的 但他们的技术 是用公共资金开♥发♥的
Yeah, but their tech was developed with public money
他们的电供也获得补贴
and they get subsidized power.
不是所有人都可以 通过社区组织者的身份来赚钱
Well, not all of us can make money being community organizers.
不 但是…
No, but. . .
嘿 我有个主意 我们不如去皇后区?
Hey, I got an idea. Why don't we go to Queens?
看看真实的纽约人是如何生活的 你们的生活
You know, see how real New Yorkers live?
-不要 -好啊 天 走吧
Your guys' life. No. Yeah, man, let's do it.
我喜欢
Love it. Great. Queens.
很好
皇后区
皇后区!
Whee.
♪ Not an ounce of gas, I would get up there. . .
伙计们 看看 那些孩子上我的高中母校
Hey, guys, check it, those kids go to my old high school.
“伟大的马斯佩斯”
Mighty Mighty Maspeth!
你高中的时候是什么样的?
What were you like in high school? Uh. . .
我的平均分是94
I had a 94 average. Average.
平均 什么?好吧
What, so, okay, what, I mean, basically, I was a genius.
基本上 我是个天才
我好想念高中
I miss high school.
篮球队
The basketball team, my dance troupe.
我的舞蹈团 缝纫俱乐部
The sewing club.
等等 你都做了这些?
Wait, you did all those things?
我同时具有运动和手工天赋
I was athletic and crafty as hell.
我敢打赌我们都会成为朋友
I bet we all would have been friends.
哦 我得接听电♥话♥ 等等
Oh, uh. . . I got to take this. One sec.
等等 乔克在大约一公里半外停下了
Choak's stopped about a mile away.
牙买♥♥加公园大道 邮编12300
12300 Jamaica Parkway.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
好 那么…
Okay, so. . . this was my senior recital dance.
这是我的高年级时代独舞表演
踢球 换脚 双旋转
Kick ball change, double pirouette,
划船
row the boat,
现在把船推回去 翻转那艘船
now take the boat back, flip that boat,
把它放下 慢慢捡起来
dip it low, pick it up slow.
我想我错过了
I think I missed
船的那部分
the boat part of the dance.
舞蹈 也许可以倒回去 从头开始
Maybe just, maybe run it back, start from the top.
评审那家伙和那傻瓜在哪里?
Uh, where's Judgy and Dopey?
他们去检查你的设置
They went to check your settings,
但看起来你又开始工作了
but it seems like you're working again.
是啊 我是…
Oh, yeah, yeah. I. . .
真不知道那是什么
I don't really know what that was.
一定是小故障什么的
It must have been some kind of glitch or something.
我可以问一个问题 来完成审查过程吗?
Can I ask you one last question to finish the vetting process?
好的 随便问
Okay. Whatever.
你为什么要假装被上传?
Why are you pretending to be uploaded?
What. . . um. . .
你怎么…
How do you. . .
我就知道
I thought so. Wow. No. Look, look, look, look.
听着
为了保密 我付出了巨额的代价
I am paying gigantic amounts for this to be kept private.
我实际上被禁止告诉任何人
I am literally blocked from telling anyone.
但如果你还活着
But if you're alive,
你可以在现实世界中到处去 做任何你想做的事
and you could be roaming around the real world
你为什么要在这?
doing anything you wanted, why are you here?
因为…
Because. . .
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
当你爱一个人时 你会为了要靠近他们而做任何事
And when you love someone, you will do anything
just to be close to them.
这是一种情绪 我真的不指望你能理解
It's an emotion. I don't really expect you to understand.
我明白
I understand that you
你
花了很长时间
have spent a long time, with no end in sight,
看不到尽头
做一些不舒服的事情
doing something uncomfortable out of love.
只为了爱
通过了 可以有一个数码婴儿
Approved, for one digital baby.
我想我们会…
I think that we're gonna. . .
非常感谢
Thank you so much. Thank you so much.
我们成功了
We did it. I'm gonna be a mom.
我要当妈妈了
我要做个好妈妈
I'm gonna be a good mom.
应该在这个街区
It should be on this block.
找到他了
There he is.
然后他走了
And there he goes.
他来这里干什么?
But what was he doing in this part of town?
自♥由♥超越
Freeyond.
自♥由♥超越 即将推出!
为什么来皇后区的这个地方?
Why this location in Queens?
是啊 很奇怪
Yeah, it's weird.
等等 纽约只有一家自♥由♥超越零售店
Wait, there is only one Freeyond retail store in New York.
这不可能 全美国有几家商店?
That can't be right. How many locations in the United States?
好像是650家左右
Looks like about 650.
纽约市只有一家?洛杉矶有几家呢?
And only one in New York City? How many in Los Angeles?
只有一家
Only one.
那它们他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck are they, then?
你想帮助穷♥人♥ 为什么不去穷♥人♥多的地方
I mean, you want to help poor people, why not go where there are lots of poor people?
哇 宾夕法尼亚州有100家 自♥由♥超越商店
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表