哇哦
Wow.
我在想什么?
What am I thinking right now?
太怪了
That this is weird.
真的很怪
This is weird.
(前情提要)
这样不怪,太棒了
This isn't weird, this is awesome. Oh!
到底什么状况?
What's going on here?
怎么有两个我?
Why are there two of me?
你被人从备份档还原
They've restored you from a backup.
但那是违法的
他是… 肌肉更多?不算是
But that's illegal. Is he? More muscular?
我不是要说那个
Barely. That's not what I was gonna say at all.
你把人工智慧下载到复♥制♥人?
You're downloading the AI into a clone?
想像程式在现实世界
Imagine how fast the program
经历人生百态后会进步得多快
will improve after experience in the real world.
别担心,复♥制♥人很多
No worries. We've got more clones.
再试一次
Let's try this again.
我住这里 在街上?
I live here.
这里的太阳太大,给你
On the street? It's too bright here. Here.
我们只能靠那顶帽子追踪他
That hat was our only way of tracking him.
你愿意嫁给… 不行…
Will you marry No. No.
这十年来我一直在梦想这一刻
I have been dreaming of this moment for, like, ten years
梦里的我不是穿这个样子
and in my dreams I am not wearing this!
兄弟,怎样?
What's up, bro?
你在哪里? 就是在跟真的奈森聊聊天
Where are you? Oh, just hanging out with real Nathan.
我是真的奈森
I'm real Nathan.
我是说假奈森
I meant fake Nate.
我老是搞混
Oh, I'm always switching you guys up now.
你的奈森很爱你
Your Nathan is deeply in love with you.
我的奈森偏爱魁北克 我们要去探索
My Nathan has a fixation with Quebec which we're going to explore.
但…他们都是地平线的资产 不是我们的
But they belong to Horizen, not us.
坎纳曼小姐,有两个奈森吗?
Are there two Nathans, Miss Kannerman?
奈森布朗,我们杀的那个人?
Nathan Brown,the guy we killed?
那个房♥间里至少有四个亿万富翁
There's at least four billionaires in that room.
却克家与上传公♥司♥是一伙的
Choak is in bed with the upload companies and they
他们控制了赠昂
control Freeyond.
站住! 快去!
Freeze! Go!
对不起,你要跟我们走一趟
I'm sorry, you're gonna have to come with us.
那些混♥蛋♥把我们的复♥制♥分身都消灭
Those bastards brought us down to one person.
我看到另一个奈森被他们销毁了
I saw other Nathan, they destroyed him.
什么?天啊!
What?! Oh, my God!
等等…
Wait! Wait.
你是哪一个?
Which one are you?
有准备戒指吗?
You have the rings?
他有
He does.
你有准备戒指吧?你有戒指
You have the rings. You have the rings.
对吧?
Right?
我以为你有准备
I thought you had the rings.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎样? 奈森
What? Nathan.
你… 等等
I Oh, hold on. You...
有了,我拿到戒指了
Yeah. No. I got the rings.
你说:“以此戒指为证 我与卿结为夫妇”
And you say, "With this ring, I thee wed."
以此戒指为证
With this ring,
我与卿结为夫妇
I thee wed.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be happy.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be happy.
亲爱的,只是来关心你一下
Hey, honey, just... checking in.
我们做了晚餐
We made dinner.
帮你装了一盘
There's a plate for you.
我们会放在外面 有需要
We'll leave it outside. Whenever you want, just...
就喊一下
give a shout.
或发出任何声音也行
Or any sound.
要放在地上吗?
Should I just leave it on the floor?
模拟环境解除暂停
Simulation unpaused.
♪ I saw it leave your face ♪
♪ It's the only thing that I need ♪
♪ It's the only thing that I need ♪
♪ But my heart it never breaks ♪
♪ It just beats on despite the ache ♪
♪ And the day I touch you and make you see ♪
♪ Broken we'll be ♪
♪ You and me...
♪ You and me ♪
♪ Broken we'll be ♪
♪ You and me ♪
太好了!
Oh, yay!
她出现了
There she is.
我们只是刚好路过
We were just, you know, passing through.
想到我们的好女孩诺拉
Mmhmm. Thinking about our best girl Nora.
像是,她今天要做什么?
Like... what's she up to today?
冲个澡或洗衣服?还是两件事都做?
Maybe a shower or laundry? Oh, maybe both.
稍微提醒你一下 我的单身派对就在今晚
Here's a subtle reminder, my bachelorette is tonight,
我很希望你能来参加
and I would love it if you came.
也许出门走走对你有帮助
Might be good for you to finally leave the apartment.
可以喝杯酒,开心一下
You know, maybe have a drink, maybe a laugh.
或是洗个澡?
这个刚才说过了吗?
Maybe a shower? Did we already say that? Mmhmm.
我们想念你的笑容
We miss your smile.
就是这样 露出微笑
There it is. Aw, look at you... Little.
整个房♥间都亮起来了 不要有压力
...lighting up the room. And no pressure.
你不需要唱歌♥或敬酒 过来瘫坐在角落就行了
You don't have to sing or make a toast. Just come and slump in the corner.
我尽量
I'll try.
我要…继续忙了
Uh, better, um, get back to it.
继续忙什么?
Get back to what?
天啊,奈森
I... Oh, my God, Nathan,
这些花好漂亮
these flowers are so beautiful.
天啊
Oh, boy.
上传天地
我想等她准备好 就会脱下那个装置了吧
I guess she'll shed those goggles in her own time.
希望如此
俗话说
Let's hope. You know what they say,
忘记前任最好的办法 就是找下一任上♥床♥
the best way to get over your ex is to get under your next.
我可能就是她的下一任 如果你们觉得这是个好主意
Which, I could be her next, if you guys think, like, that's a good idea.
我觉得那会要了她的命 才怪
I think it would kill her. Dope.
不要过来 怎样?
Don't. What?
艾文,你可以住在这里 但我人在这间公♥寓♥时
Ivan, I will take your rent money, but when I am physically in this apartment,
你不准进入公共空间
you do not cross into a shared space.
她也在公共空间
She's in a shared space.
对,但我没那么恶心
Yeah, but I am not disgusting.
等我存够退休金
As soon as I can max out my 401(k),
你们俩就给我搬出去
both of you are on the street.
你说我吗,亚丽莎?对!
Me, Aleesha? Yes!
1996年毕业班的各位先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen of the class of '96,
今天你们将展开新的人生
today, your life begins.
我叫“梅莉史崔特” 我要你们为自己的行为负责
My name is Meryl Street, and I'm telling you to make your bed.
这叫结婚誓词?根本狗屁不通
You call those wedding vows?Those are shit.
对,还有进步空间
Yeah, uh, they could be better.
好,你可以想出一段 既能讨英格丽欢心
Okay, can you come up with something that will make Ingrid happy,
又能坦承我们复杂过去的誓词吗?
but is also honest about our complicated past?
你只能选一个条件
I think you're gonna have to pick one, man.
不,这设定很不错,拜托
No, that was a great prompt. Come on.
这非常重要
This is important.
这他妈的可是奈森的誓言!
These are Nathan's fucking vows!
奈特,不用为这种事操心
Nate, don't you worry your pretty little head.
身为你的伴郎和主持人 一切包在我身上
As your best man and officiant, I will handle everything.
还有什么建议吗?
What else you got?
好极了
Great.
天使
Angel.
是你呼叫我的
You called me.
你有帮我争取到高帽的员工折扣吗?
Did you get me that employee discount on my top hats?
没有,但我一直…
No, but I have been
天啊,你到底在不在乎这场婚礼?
Jesus Christ, do you even care about this wedding?
感觉好像只有我一个人 在这里孤军奋战
It's like I'm out here entirely on my own.
我准备了四套衣服,正在缝第五套
I have four outfit changes, and I am sewing up a fifth.