剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
I'm talking to someone who would have been gone forever
原本已经永远离开的人说话
if they had died 15 years ago.
这让这个地方成为真正的奇迹
And that makes this place an actual miracle,
即使我们用订阅费 附加组件和数据上限来修饰它
e-even if we dress it up in subscription fees,
add-ons and data caps.
谁不想成为奇迹的一部分?
And. . . who wouldn't want to be part of a miracle?
Hmm.
网络安全的职位没了 你无法满足条件
Well, cybersecurity is out of the question.
但我们在重新设计部门要添加人手
You don't have the chops. But we are adding headcount
如今自♥由♥超越快出来了 我们必须得做得更好
in Redesign. Got to up our game now that Freeyond's coming out.
现在大多数只是寻找漏洞 但你会做得很好的
It's mostly just bug hunting for now. But you do a good job. . .
谁知道呢?
who knows? Are you offering me a job?
你在给我一份工作吗?
据我所知那就是这求职面试的目的
That's the point of job interviews, as I understand them.
等等 真的吗?
Wait, really? Mm-hmm.
太好了 好 我接受
Holy crap. Y-Yes. Yeah, I'll-I'll take it.
好
Mm, okay. Uh. . . thank you.
-谢谢你 -好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
Hmm.
诺拉 这是你的吗?
Nora, is this yours?
不是
Nope. Hmm. Well.
布朗尼詹姆斯!篮球
Bronny James! Basketball.
我们要接管这个地方
We're taking this place over.
我只是修复故障而已
I'm just gonna be fixing glitches.
今天修复故障 明天…
Today, glitches. Tomorrow. . .
更大的故障?
Bigger glitches?
和更高的薪水 希望如此
And bigger paychecks. Mm. Hopefully.
Mm.
嘿 所以我
Hey. So, I. . .
实际上不是和拜伦一起旅行
actually wasn't on a trip with Byron.
我的天 什么?真疯狂 我完全不知道 好大的惊喜
Oh, my God. What? That's crazy. I had no idea.
This is a huge surprise.
好吧 我想告诉你更多 但我不能
Oh, my gosh. Okay, well, I want to tell you more, but. . .
好吧
I can't. Okay.
我有一个秘密想分享
Well, I have a secret I have no problem sharing.
你要怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
勒索?
Blackmail?
或者你可以帮我做点什么
Or. . . you could help me with something.
2030年费用
我会给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
我帮你密切关注它了
I kept a close eye on it for you.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
再见
Bye.
Huh.
太好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
然后我们和朋友在餐厅共进晚餐
And then we had dinner with friends in the dining room. Mm.
很棒的选择
Amazing selection.
太好了
Oh, it was so nice. Oh, and I, uh, parked you in the bathroom.
然后我把你放在浴室里
好吧
Okay. Well,
-听起来你度过了愉快的一天 -是的
it certainly sounds like you had a fun day. Yeah.
我们都能好好放个假真是太好了
Oh. How nice that we both got a little vacation.
是啊 我需要那个 你的生活真酷
Yes. Oh, I needed that.
我知道 取消小费
Your life is cool! I know! Remove tip.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
Whoa.
你今天真了不起
You were amazing today.
我认为那是我们度过的最美好的一天
I think that was the best day we've ever had.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
下一站 中心站
Next stop, Central.
-嗨 -嘿
Hi. Hey.
程式刚刚成功打电♥话♥回家了 做得漂亮 超级间谍
So, the program just phoned home successfully.
谢谢
Good job, superspy. Thanks.
这真疯狂 但我实际上 在面试时也表现得很好
Oh. Um, this is pretty crazy, but I actually did well in the interview, too.
我得到了一个职位
I got a job.
你什么?
You what?
怎么会?
How?
不是网络安全 而是其他职位
It's not cybersecurity. It's something else.
但它很棒 好吗?
But. . . it's great, right?
我是说 我晋升了
I mean, I'm-I'm moving up.
也许我可以从内部做出改变
And maybe I can, like. . . change things from the inside.
对
Yeah.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
没什么 那太棒了 真的 我为你感到高兴
Nothing. That's great. It is. . . It's, uh. . . I'm happy for you.
很讽刺 仅此而已
It's just. . . ironic. That's all.
我得挂了
Um, I got to go.
一号♥安保摄像机 罗布林入口
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表