剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
I'm actually shutting you up with more money.
你可以雇一个临时工
And you can hire a temp to help you.
谢谢你
Wow. Thank you.
-别客气 -谢谢你 露西
You're welcome. Yeah. Thank you, Lucy.
我会做得很好
I will do a great job.
是的 你会的
Yes, you will. Yeah.
-好 -好
Yeah.
来杯巴克起泡酒吗 内森?
Mimosa, Nathan? No.
-不要 -好吧
Okay.
你喜欢我的新面孔 对吧? 你认为我应该重新安装我的旧脸吗?
You like my new face, right?
不
You think I should reinstall my old face? No. Hmm.
我的鼻子太尖了
My nose was so pointy.
就像《齐格菲女郎》中的海蒂拉玛
Like, like Hedy Lamarr
内森 我这里有巴克起泡酒
in the Ziegfeld Girl. Nathan, I got a mimosa for you, buddy.
-不要 -尝尝吧 好吧
No! Try it- okay.
诺拉安东尼
Nora Antony.
你回来了 我的天啊
Boo! Hey. . . You're back! Oh, my God!
-是啊 -我好想你 伙计
Yep. I really missed you, man.
没有你 我只能不停地看历史频道
It's been 24-7 History Channel without you.
嘿 那里怎么样?可怕吗? 你吃过泔水吗?
Hey, how was it down there? Was it scary?
-我告诉米尔德里德你在吃泔水 -我一直都被冻住了
Did you eat the slop? I told Mildred you were probably eating the slop. I was literally frozen the entire time.
我要走了 我得打个电♥话♥ 好吗?
Uh, I-I got to go. I got to make a call, okay?
我不应该提起泔水的
I shouldn't have brought up the slop.
电影院-清♥真♥寺 犹太教堂-保龄球场
蒸气浴 雪茄吧-星巴克
蒸气浴 好 这里不会有人找我
Schvitz Bath.
暂停-从新安装
Yeah, no one's looking for me in here.
天啊 自从更新以来 我就被困在这里了
For God sakes! I've been trapped in there since the update!
我好饿
I'm so hungry!
给我来一份牛舌三明治 和米饭布丁
Uh, somebody, uh. . . bring me a tongue sandwich
and some rice pudding!
追踪电♥话♥ 追踪诺拉安东尼的电♥话♥
21天前
诺拉 你在哪里?
Nora, where are you?
-诺拉 我们得走了 -等等 真的吗?
Nora, let's go. Huh? Wait, really?
-我要去炸豆泥清♥真♥餐厅 -我们可以再等等
I got to get to Falafel Halal. I want to keep playing!
那些鹰嘴豆球得有人处理才行
Girl, those chickpea balls are not gonna fry themselves.
-好可爱 -好吧
That's cute. Okay.
晚约 诺拉279
登录
该死
Shit.
对不起 诺拉
Sorry, Nora.
拜伦
拜伦 29
好吧
Okay.
我以前也有健身房♥会员资格 混♥蛋♥
I used to have a gym membership, too.
也许就把它编辑为四分之一星
Dick. Maybe just edit this down
to a quarter star.
好多了
That's better.
嘿 银翼杀手 最近抓到了杀手烤面包机吗?
Hey, Bladerunner? Caught any killer toasters lately?
看看这个案例 一个人在做自己的事
Ha ha. Look at this case. Guy minding his own business,
他在智能电梯里被打成泥
next thing you know he gets pulped in a smart elevator.
现在一切都有人工智能了
Everything's got AI now.
惹毛你的烤面包机 它可能会炸毁你的车
Piss off your toaster, it could blow up your car.
“事故”?
Accident? Hmm.
网络意外
也许是 也许不是
Maybe, maybe not.
可能是凶杀案
早上好 临时工 你叫什么名字?
Morning, temp. How do you pronounce your name?
汀丝丽
Uh, Tinsley. Mm-hmm.
对 我真的很需要这份工作 但我没有任何经验
Yeah, I-I really need this job. But I don't have any experience.
基本上你在简历上撒了谎?
Okay, so basically you lied on your résumé.
不 我不会…
No, no, no, I wouldn't do. . .
没关系 我刚开始时 也做过同样的事情
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. I did the same thing when I first started.
我们会好好相处的
We gonna get along just fine.
好兴奋 这很酷
I'm so excited! That's cool.
把你的夹克放在储物柜里 把它留在那里 因为我不喜欢
Your jacket can go in a locker. Okay. And leave it there, 'cause I don't like it.
这件夹克?
The j--? This jacket? Mm-hmm.
-好的 -我讨厌它
Oh, okay. I hate it.
-我拥有它很久了 -你现在有工作了 买♥♥一件新的吧
I just, I've had this for a really long time.
好 我不需要它 没关系
I know, but you got a job now. Buy a new one. Well, yeah, yeah. I don't need it. It's fine.
为自己维♥权♥
But stand up for yourself.
好 所以 这夹克…不要夹克?
Okay, so I--? So the jacket--?
我的天 算了吧
No jacket? My God, just forget it.
好 谢谢
Okay, well, um. . . thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么?
What?
好大个 我感觉到了
The motherlode, I can feel it.
-让我帮你 -不行 这是我的
Here, let me help you. No way! I called it.
你的…才不是你的
What do you mean you called--? You can't call it.
怎么?小学生吗?
What is it, second grade?
-走开 -这是我的
Get out of here! It's mine!
不 不是 是我们的
No, it's not, it's ours.
我在自作多情吗?
Am I alone here?
不是
In feeling something? No.
我不知道 只是…
I don't know. Uh. . . there's just. . .
在家里有人了…
kind of somebody back home.
至少 我认为有
At least I think there is.
你似乎不太确定
You seem less than sure about it.
好吧 当你确信时 我会在这里
Well, when you do feel sure, I'll be here.
在院子里 挖掘大土豆
In the garden. You know, digging up giant potatoes.
谢谢
Thanks.
不行 还是歪的
It's still crooked.
更多英格丽
Wow. More Ingrids.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
有什么让人不喜欢的?
What's not to like?
你去哪儿了?
And where have you been?
健身房♥
Oh, the gym.
自从解冻后 内森就像职业运动员
Oh, Nathan's like a pro athlete since he defrosted.
他每天锻炼几个小时
He works out hours a day.
他为什么不和健身房♥ 成为最好的朋友?
Wow, why doesn't he just become best friends with the gym?
等一下 他做不到 因为他不在乎任何人
Oh, wait, he can't. Because he doesn't care about anyone.
我正要去那里
I was gonna head back there again actually.
宝贝 你才刚到
Hey, you just got here. Babe, you just got here.
忘记锻炼小腿肌了 所以…
I forgot the calves, so. . .
它们确实看起来软趴趴的 真可怜
You know what, they do look pretty shrimpy.
-你要来吗? -要
Pathetic, really. Do you want to come? Yes! I can- Yes!
要 绝对的
Absolutely.
Hup!
-看起来还活着 -我的天
Baby- Oh, my God! Look alive! Look alive!
好吧 看来只有我们了 奶奶
Okay, looks like it's just us, Grandmama.
我知道的 好吗?对不起 我是一个糟糕的朋友
I know, I know, okay? I'm sorry.
你同意?
I've been a shitty friend. Oh, you think?
-我有东西要给你看 -是吗?
Got something to show you. You do?
这太可悲了
This is just sad.
听我说 我在二号♥音乐厅期间 发生了很多事
Oh, okay, just listen to me.
我正在和诺拉说话 有人闯入了她的家
A lot happened while I was in 2Gig, okay? I was on the phone with Nora, trying to apologize.
-我的天 -试图刺伤她
Someone broke into her apartment. Oh, my God! Tried to stab her.
-喔 不 -我不得不干掉他
Oh, no! I know, I had to take him out.
-对不起 你说什么? -那是自卫
I'm sorry, what? I mean, it was self-defense.
但是 别告诉任何人
But still, don't tell anybody.
当然不会 我的天 我有好多问题
Of-of course not! My God!
是啊 我也是
I just, I have so many questions. Yeah, so do I.
这家伙是谁?
Who's this guy?
Oh. . .
只是她在晚约上遇到的人
Just some guy she met on Nitely.
好吧 现在我担心了
Okay, now I worry.
已经一个月了 完全没有线索 如果他们找到了她呢?
It's been a month. No clues. What if they found her?
或者她放下了
Or she moved on.
我在开什么玩笑? 她不会就这样离开你的
Hey, who am I kidding, like she could just move on from you.
那么和英格丽之间怎样了?
So how are things with Ingrid?
-她很火♥辣♥ -英格丽 是的
Mm. Ingrid, yeah. She's hot.
她为了我才上传
She uploaded for me.
他妈的 伙计 就像每个 喜欢你的女孩都死了一样
Fuck, man. It's like every girl who likes you winds up dead.
十分钟后吃午饭 我要去梳洗一下
Well, it's lunch in ten minutes. I'm gonna go freshen up.
美国邮局 坦纳斯维尔 18372
我要去查看一些事情
Uh, hey, you know what, I'm actually gonna check something.
等一等
Uh, one sec. Oh.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表