剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
of universal digital afterlife. Pastor Rob hates all upload.
罗布牧师讨厌所有上传
我得和他谈谈 这是胡说八道 我们应该投票决定的
I got to talk to him 'cause this is bullshit.
We're supposed to vote on stuff like this.
幻影电♥话♥?
Phantom phone.
是哦 你会习惯的
You get over it.
好吧 科技迷
All right, tech junkie.
在这里 你会再次学习如何闻玫瑰
Here's where you learn how to smell the roses again.
还有什么问题吗?
Any more questions?
不 我们这里没有电♥话♥
Oh, and no, we don't do phones,
但这并不意味着 你们无法与所爱的人交流
but that doesn't mean you can't communicate
你见过这个吗?
with your loved ones. Oh, have you ever seen one of these?
这是一个信封
It's an envelope. What is that?
你的祖先就是这样收到垃圾邮件的
It's how your ancestors got spam.
周五晚上交上你的信
Hand in your letters Friday evening and one of us will
我们会在第二天 把它们带到坦纳斯维尔寄出去
mail them in Tannersville next day.
哦 很好
Oh, oh, good.
各位 这是马泰奥 我们的社区领袖之一
Everybody, this is Matteo, one of our community leaders.
请热烈欢迎他
Please give him a warm welcome.
谢谢
Thanks. Hi.
大家好
我知道你们可能在想 这个地方是什么样的疯子在经营?
So, uh, I know you're probably wondering
what type of whackjobs run this place.
嗯 我是其中之一
Well, I am one of them. I'm from Oakland.
我来自奥克兰
我看到了大科技公♥司♥ 可以对小社区做些什么
So I've seen what Big Tech can do to small communities.
更糟糕的是 它可以对地球做些什么
Worse, what it can do to the planet.
散布谎言 狂制碳 散播不和谐 让富人更富
Distribute lies, guzzle carbon,
sow discord, make the rich richer.
它试图压制工人阶级
And it tries to suppress the working class,
我相信这个房♥间里的所有人 都是工人阶级
which I believe is probably all of us in this room.
你们来对地方了
So you've come to the right place.
一个很特别的地方 我很高兴你们在这里
A very special place.
-这将是你的人生中… -全新的一章
I'm really happy you're here. This is gonna be. . . . . . a whole new chapter in your lives.
所以 欢迎
So, welcome, I'm Nora.
我是诺拉
别担心 我是来指导你的
Don't worry, I'm here to guide you.
我才来这里几周
I've only been here a few weeks myself,
但我觉得我一辈子都在这里
but I feel like I've been here my whole life.
不 我们不用电♥话♥或其他科技
No, we don't do phones or other tech,
但你们可以利用古老的魔法 和你们所爱的人
but you can still keep in touch with your loved ones
保持联♥系♥
using an ancient magic.
新人们 这是一个信封
This, newbies, is an envelope.
没错 诺拉
That's right, Nora.
我们的祖父母就是用这个方法 支付传真账单的
It's how our grandparents paid the fax bill.
那是我的对白
Hey, that was my line.
不管怎样 在周五之前写好你们的信
But, anyway, write your letters
我们就可以在下周一之前 把它们邮寄出去
by Friday and we can put them in the mail by the following Monday.
这是马泰奥
And this is Matteo.
一个不怕弄脏手的社区领袖
A community leader that isn't afraid
也不怕发表一些厚脸皮的评论
to get his hands dirty. Or make sassy comments.
我不是厚脸皮
I am not sassy. He said sassily.
他厚脸皮地说
很高兴认识你们
Uh, nice to meet you guys.
内森布朗从二号♥音乐厅回来了
Oh, Nathan Brown is back from 2Gigs!
欢迎回来 布朗先生
Welcome back, Mr. Brown!
我们的套房♥ 10556号♥房♥ 从现在起会有两位住客
So there will be two guests from now on in our suite,
也就是说 一切都要双份 两个水槽
10556, which means double everything.
当然的 房♥里已经有两个水槽了 你想要四个水槽吗?
Two sinks. Of course. There are already two sinks; would you like four sinks?
不 这太荒谬了
No, that's ridiculous.
还有两张床?
Two beds, as well?
我的天啊 你是个白♥痴♥
Oh, my God, you're a moron. Just. . .
让我和经理谈谈
Let me speak to a manager.
好的
Very well. Hup.
有什么问题吗?
What seems to be the problem?
天使?
Angel? Yes?
到
诺拉在哪里?
Where's Nora?
你告诉我吧 她失踪已经有几周了
You tell me. It's been weeks
几周?我被英格丽 冻结在二号♥音乐厅
since she disappeared without saying boo. "Weeks"? I've been frozen in 2Gig. Yes.
我需要和诺拉谈谈
Ingrid must have left me there. I need to talk to Nora.
地平线公♥司♥说她正在休假
Well, Horizen is saying she's on a leave of absence.
我不断打电♥话♥ 但她没接
I call and call, she doesn't pick up the phone.
该死的 这不妙啊
Oh, shit, that's not good.
不 这不妙
No, it is not good.
现在我除了应付自己的客户 还得应付她的老客户
Now I have all of her old clients on top of my own.
包括一位极其难缠的凯伦
Including one extremely difficult Karen.
找到你了
Oh, there you are. Mm-hmm.
将我们房♥间的温度调节到地中海夏夜
Please adjust the temperature of our room
然后将玫瑰花瓣 以玫瑰的形状铺在床上
to Mediterranean summer evening, then lay out rose petals on the bed but in the shape of a rose,
不要心形 这是非常重要的
not a heart-- that's very important.
喂喂?有人吗?我在说话呢 你记下来了吗?
Hello, hi, hi, right here.
Are you taking notes in there or. . . ?
知道了 一朵玫瑰 要更多刺
Got it. So a rose, extra thorns.
这婊♥子♥真是岂有此理
Can you believe this bitch?
不要抱怨 他们在录音
Don't complain. They are recording.
我只是说一个人有多少双鞋…
Well, I'm just saying how many pairs
英格丽卡内曼是一个很好的女人
of shoes does one upload need? Ingrid Kannerman is a lovely woman. Aleesha!
阿丽莎 请马上到我的办公室来
My office. Now, please.
你怎么不早点叫醒我?
Why didn't you wake me up sooner?
因为我需要时间重新装♥修♥
'Cause I needed time to redecorate.
我被冻结了两个星期
I was frozen for two weeks.
这就是给我们的床 进行编程所花费的时间
Babe, that's how long it took to program our special bed.
特大号♥双人床的宽度 大号♥双人床的长度
It's the width of a king, but the length of a queen.
什么?为什么会有人…
What? Why would anyone want--?
不 别拖时间了 你知道了什么?
No, no, no, no.
知道?我什么都不知道
Stop stalling. What do you know? Know?
你说你需要拥有我的扫描来保护我
I don't know anything. Last time I saw you, you said you needed to own my scan
保护我免受谁的伤害?
to protect me. Protect me from who?
你那么执着于这种被谋杀的事情
Oh, my God, you are so obsessed with this "being murdered" thing.
你不会吗?
Wouldn't you be? !
如果我更在意自己的生命 而不是这段关系
If I cared about my own life more than this relationship,
我会为你上传吗?
would I have uploaded for you?
我没有要求你这样做
I didn't ask you to do that.
我放弃了我的朋友 我的未来
I gave up my friends, my future.
更不用说我付出了那么多的身体了
Not to mention a body I worked really hard for.
你的身体是一样的
Oh, your body's the same.
不 它不是 你怎么可以这么说?
No, it is not! How dare you!
我在很多地方都更出色 你知道的
I was so much more slammin' in so many different places.
不要提我的肩胛骨 它们太平坦了
And I think you know it. I mean, don't even talk to me about my shoulder blades. They are insanely flat.
我现在不想吵架
I can't do this right now, so. . . Was it something I said?
-是因为我说了什么吗? -是的
-宝贝? -好了
Yes. Babe?
-有什么需要的话请告诉我 -是的
Okay. Yeah. Let me know if you need anything.
打电♥话♥给诺拉
Call Nora.
请接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Oh, please, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
天啊
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such a piece of shit.
你说什么?
Excuse me? Not you!
不是说你
好吧
Okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的 在你说什么之前
Okay, before you say anything,
这个客户 英格丽卡内曼 是个彻头彻尾的疯子
this new client Ingrid Kannerman is a total headcase.
英格丽 就是我们所说的“精英客户”
Ingrid is what we call "an elite customer. "
当你支付那么多钱时 丽希…
And when you pay that kind of money, Leeshy--
阿丽莎
Aleesha. Is that why I don't have access to her settings?
这就是我无法访问 她的设置的原因吗?
我不能让她睡觉 什么也做不了
I can't put her to sleep or anything.
如果可以的话 她每年只会醒来一次
And, trust, if I could, she'd wake up once a year.
你看到她穿的水晶高筒鞋了吗?
Have you seen the crystal thigh-highs she wears?
每只一万
10K per boot.
-该死 -是的 所以…
Damn! Yep. So. . .
-好吧 -我给你升职…
Okay. . . . I'm giving you a promotion.
这怎么公平?等等 什么?
How is this even fair? Wait, what?
出任初级经理
Mm-hmm, to junior manager.
我只是通过抱怨获得了晋升吗?
Did I just get a promotion by complaining?
我用更多的钱让你闭嘴
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表