剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
You could always ask Ingrid. I-I did, okay?
我问了 她对谋杀我的幕后黑手 一无所知
She doesn't know anything about who's behind my murder.
-可能是勒德人 -那是不可能的
I think it might be the Ludds. That's impossible.
为什么?他们袭击了自♥由♥超越
Why? I mean, th-they attacked Freeyond.
他们反对数字化的来世
They-they are against digital afterlife.
如果他们利用卡内曼 并且杀死了我怎办?
What if they used Kannerman to get my code, then had me killed?
听我说 不是那样的
Look, I'm telling you, it's not the Ludds.
-你怎么能那么确定? -因为…
How can you be so sure? Because. . .
我约会的对象 马泰奥 他是勒德人
The guy I'm dating, Matteo, he's a Ludd.
什么?你怎么可以这么天真? 勒德人是疯子
What? Nora, how could you be so naive?
勒德人不是疯子 他们为了自己的信仰牺牲了很多
The Ludds are crazy. The Ludds are not crazy. They sacrifice a lot for what they believe in.
这再也不是你可以感同身受的事情
You know, maybe that's just not something
-我在试图保护你 -我没事
you can relate to anymore. I'm just trying to protect you. . .
-从… -真的
Well, I'm good. From. . . Really.
我相信马泰奥
I trust Matteo.
-好吧 -他从不对我说谎
Okay. He's never lied to me.
听着 我得走了
Look, I got to go.
如果我发现任何关于卡内曼的事情 我会给你发信息
If I find out anything about Kannerman, I'll text you.
早上好!
Morning. Morning.
早上好!
嗨 是我 成功了
Hi. It's me. It worked.
嗨 见到你真好
Hey, nice to see you. Oh.
抱歉 我只是…我不能亲这张脸
I-I'm sorry. I-I-I just, I can't kiss this face. It's just. . .
-这是不对的 -天哪 对 好恶心
Oh, God. Yeah. Blegh. Gross. . . . wrong.
-完全明白 -所以 有什么大惊喜?
Totally get it. So, what's my big surprise?
对!
Yes.
太谢谢了 免费的尿布袋
This. Thank you so much. Oh, it's a free diaper bag.
不 差不多吧 这是超级蠕虫
No, close. It's a hyperworm.
我们要搞砸家庭日
We are going to fuck up Family Day.
你只需要把它放在门房♥柜台附近
All you need to do is leave it in the lobby, near the concierge desk.
马泰奥 那些人怎么办? 敌人是地平线公♥司♥ 不是他们
Matteo, what about all the people?
Horizen's the enemy, not. . . not them.
他们安全的在家里 穿着虚拟实境套装呢 你知道的
They're safe at home in VR suits. You know that.
好吧 但那些上传者不是
Okay, not the uploads.
你不能把他们当人 这将引起轰动
It's debatable, you consider them people. This is going to make
人工智能系统将被我们的信息感染
a big splash. The AI system will be infected
一切都计划好了
with our propaganda message. It's all worked out.
好 听着 我知道 但是…
Right.
听着 如果你想追求正义
Look, I know, but. . . L. . . Look. If you want to pursue justice, sometimes
有时候你得 让一些有钱人不舒服 好吗?
you have to make a few rich people uncomfortable, okay?
你要…
Ow. You're gonna. . . Ah!
什么?那是…
What-what is. . .
等等
Hang on.
不是吧 在我的家里?放开他!
Come on. In my own house? Get off him.
我想把他清理干净 他真的很好
I want to clean him up. He's a real man.
我不是在鼓励她!它! 我不是鼓励…
I'm not encouraging her. . . It. I'm not encouraging. . .
你♥爸♥爸和罗布牧师认为你做不到
You know, your dad and Pastor Rob
你♥爸♥说你太善良了 罗布牧师说你太软弱了
don't think you can do this. Your dad thinks you're too kindhearted,
嘿!我不是软弱
and Pastor Rob thinks you're soft. Okay, I'm not soft.
我知道!我知道你很投入
I know. I know you're committed to changing things.
你就这么做 好吗?
Well, this is how you do it.
Okay? You're the only one
你是唯一可以执行这件事的人
here who could pull this off.
我知道你不会让我们失望的
I know you won't disappoint us
因为我相信你 诺拉
'cause I believe in you, Nora.
Oh, give her to me.
哎呀!抱歉 卡内曼小姐 我…
Oh. Oopsy-doops. Sorry, Miss Kannerman, I didn't. . .
“很对不起 我没看到你在那里”
"I'm sorry, Miss Kannerman,
你看好我要去哪 好吗?
I didn't see you there. " Just watch where I'm going. Okay?
别再瞪着我 你这没用的 预编程的废物!
Stop staring at me, you useless, pre-programmed sack of shit.
嘿
Oh. . . Hey.
你会在那个女人之前成为人类
You will become human before that woman ever does.
家庭日 欢迎您的光临!
门房♥
在那里 挂在门把上
And there, dangling from the door handle,
那里有个该死的钩子!
was a bloody hook!
钩人的攻击!
"Attack of the Hook Man. "
我完全忘记了这一件事
Okay, I totally forgot about this.
我不敢相信 我给一个六岁的孩子讲了那个故事
I can't believe I thought it was okay to tell a six-year-old that story.
-真笨 -为什么?我喜欢它
What a dummy. Why? I liked it.
-你被吓坏了 -不可能
You were terrified.
-妈妈? -你妈妈对我们很生气
No way. Mom? Oh, your mother was furious with us.
你开着灯睡了一个星期
You slept with the lights on for an entire week.
不 这听起来不像我
No, no, that does not sound like me.
我们是勒德人 拯救你的灵魂
We are the Ludds. Save your souls.
摧毁湖景 删除富人
Abolish Lakeview. Delete the rich.
你正受到勒德军队的攻击 革命已经来到地平线公♥司♥!
You are under attack by the Ludd army.
Revolution has come to Horizen.
我们是勒德人
We are the Ludds.
吃这个!
Take that!
革命已经来到地平线公♥司♥!
Revolution has come to Horizen.
革命已经来到地平线公♥司♥!
Revolution has come to Horizen.
什么鬼?
The fuck? Abolish Lakeview.
摧毁湖景 删除富人
Delete the rich.
革命…
Huh? The revolution. . .
-嘿 出事了 -你这么想吗?
Hey, something's going down.
革命…
You think? The revolution. . .
真不敢相信我浪费了一整天 在玩你这个愚蠢的游戏!
I can't believe I wasted my day playing your dumb game.
…到地平线公♥司♥!删除富人
. . . to Horizen! Delete the rich.
你真可爱 发生了什么事?
Oh, you were such a cutie.
内森 好粗鲁
What happened? Oh, Nathan.
删除富人 摧毁湖景
-这是什么? -拿着
-到底是怎么回事? -我不知道
What is going on? I don't know.
这是以前从未发生过的
This has never happened before. Okay, um. . .
-你们走吧 -你呢?
You guys better go.
我没事 我明天给你打电♥话♥
What about you? Oh, I'm fine. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
我想听更多布罗迪和肖娜之间的事
I want to hear more about that Brody and Shona drama.
那个数字婴儿的东西 也许这不是一个坏主意?
I love you. About that digital baby thing, maybe it's not such a bad idea?
妈 不行 我是个有趣的叔叔 好吗? 但我很自私 我不成熟 我会撒谎…
Mom, no. I'm-I'm a fun uncle, okay? But I'm selfish, I'm immature,
不 内森 你已经不是以前那个你了
I lie. . . No, Nathan, you are not
而以前那个你也并不差
the man you used to be, and the guy you were wasn't so bad, either.
好吧 走吧!去吧
Okay. Go. Go, go, go, go.
再见
Bye.
我们在尽全力了 所有人请保持冷静 你们会没事的
We're doing our best.
Everyone, stay calm. You're gonna be okay.
天使们正在过来帮助你们 我们的团队正在处理这个问题
Angels will be on their way to help you.
My team is working on the problem.
我们是勒德人 拯救你的灵魂
Save your souls.
摧毁湖景 删除富人
Abolish Lakeview. Delete the rich.
我在处理!
I got this. I got this!
会没事的
I-It'll be okay.
怎么会复♥制♥得这么快?
How is it replicating so fast?
-嘿 各位 我认为是… -新来的女孩 我们正在努力思考!
Hey, guys I-I think it's the, uh. . . Shh. New girl, we're trying to think.
-嘿 行了 我成功了! -不 是我才对
Oh, hey, it's working. I did it. No.
I did.
病毒在人工智能家伙体内复♥制♥ 所以
Uh, the virus was replicating
我现在把它们关闭了 我们应该可以清理其他的
inside the AI guys, so now that I've shut them down, we should be able to clean up everything else.
你怎么这么快就想到呢?
How did you work that out so fast?
不知道啊 运气好猜对了
I. . . I don't know.
Lucky guess.
把我的一天搞砸的混♥蛋♥在哪里?
Where's the motherfucker that fucked up my day?
在帮助一些 被病毒吓坏了的孩子们
Helping some kids who were freaked out by the virus.
在帮忙还是让情况更糟糕? 那个人是危险人物
Helping? Or making it worse?
卢克是我的指挥官 他很出色
That man is a hazard. You know, Luke was my commanding officer,
and he was exceptional.
什么?
What? Iran
伊朗是与自主无人机的第一场战争 所以很激烈
was the first war with autonomous drones,
但卢克从来没有表现出压力
so it was intense, but Luke never showed the stress.
当情况很严峻时 他保持高昂的士气
He kept morale high when things were rough.
总是想办法让我们微笑或帮助我们
Always figured out ways to make us smile or help us out.
这就是让我们很多人能回家的原因
That's what got a lot of us home.
我很难相信这些 我们说的是同一个卢克吗?
I'm having a hard time processing this.
We're talking about the same Luke?
今天谢谢了 真的很开心
Thanks for today. It was a pleasure.
现在我知道为什么 卢克会说你的那些好话了
Now I know why Luke says all those nice things about you.
等等 卢克说了好话?
Wait. Luke says nice things?
关于我的?
About me?
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表