剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
我相信她会找到办法回报的 我很确信
I'm sure she'll find a way to pull her weight. I'm sure of it.
-会很棒的 -好的
It's gonna be great. Okay.
-欢迎 -乔克先生
Welcome.
我不知道你带了客人
Mr. Choak. Oh, uh, I didn't know you were bringing a guest.
她是普利菲拉 她不是一个人
She's a Prefera. She's not a person.
编程看起来像我的前妻 但努力了解我的喜好
Programmed to look like my ex-wife, but, uh,
make an effort to learn my preferences.
我关注乔克先生的喜好 永远迎合他
I pay attention to what Mr. Choak likes, and give it to him forever.
太好了
How, um, lovely.
你们想喝点什么吗?
Would you like a drink?
乔克先生喜欢血腥玛丽和 环境法的倒♥退♥
Mr. Choak likes Bloody Marys
and the rollback of environmental laws.
好
Well, we can handle one of those.
我们可以搞定其中之一
你的 先生
For you, sir.
还有为可爱的性玩偶准备的香槟
And champagne for the lovely sex doll.
好的
Okay. . . Mm. Gotta make rent, right?
得赚钱交租 对吧?
他在私底下怎么使用她 这不关我们的事
What he uses her for in the privacy of his own suite
-只是想表示友好 夫人 -滚出我的视线
is none of our concern. I'm just trying to be friendly, ma'am. Get out of my sight.
马上滚
Right away.
Whoa. . .
-好吗 兄弟? -好吗 伙计?
Ha ha! What up, bro? What's up? What up, AI Guy?
好吗 人工智能家伙?
-他不在这 -我不在这
He's not here. I'm not here.
这是小桶啤酒吗?
Um, is this a-a keg?
-空手到达是不礼貌的 -好吧
Be rude to arrive empty-handed.
让我…卢克 你不必这样的
Okay, let me just. . . Luke, you shouldn't have.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-感觉她就是那个意思 -小桶啤酒?好慷慨啊
I feel like she meant that. A keg. So generous.
我知道 对吧?
I know, right?
-纳撒尼尔 -米尔德里德
Nathaniel. Mil-Mildred.
-她喝醉了 -很好
She's drunk. Great.
祝你今天好运
Good luck today.
小施乐
Little Xerox, I'm gonna need a pizza in real life.
我在现实生活中需要一份披萨 我是说 一份披萨
I-I mean a-a pizza, extra cheese cartridge,
加量奶酪 两厘米的边距
half-inch margins.
好了
Okay.
-你能给我一杯经典马天尼吗? -我不在这儿工作
Could you get me a dirty martini?
I don't work here.
哈罗 欢迎朋友们
Hello. Welcome, friends.
非常感谢大家来到我们的豪华小套房♥
Thank you so much for coming to our little luxury suite.
豪华
Luxury, and yet there are no hors d'oeuvres.
然而没有开胃小菜
-尽快喂饱他们 -是 夫人
Feed them ASAP. Yes, ma'am.
不!不是这样 要很优雅的!
No. No, no, not like that.
对不起 重做
Make it classy. Sorry. Do over.
我相信它们还能用 我们可以… 不 那是…
Oh, wow. I'm, I'm sure they're, they're still fine.
We. . . Oh, no, that is so damp.
太潮湿了
也许把它们放进打包盒子里给杨 你认为怎样?
Maybe we'll just put these in a little to-go box for Yang.
-谢谢 -好的 各位
What do you think? Thanks. Okay, everyone, please. Let's all sit, all right?
我们大家坐下 好吗?
-哎呀 -小布布?
Yikes. Boo-Boo?
乔克先生 这是我奶奶 米尔德里德
Mr. Choak, this is my grandmother Mildred.
-你们可能有很多共同点 -你也是1950年代的孩子吗?
You probably have a lot in common. Oh, are you a child of the '50s, like me?
电视上的《你好杜迪》?
Howdy Doody on the TV?
其实是30年代 收音机的《阿莫斯和安迪秀》
Actually, the '30s. Amos 'n' Andy on the radio.
我记得《阿莫斯和安迪秀》
I remember Amos 'n' Andy.
我记得 他们非常种族主义
They were very racist, as I recall.
如今的事情没那么好笑了 对吧?
Mm-hmm. Oh, things aren't as funny today, are they?
-那些东西不是 -谢谢 宝贝
Well, those things aren't.
各位 这第一道菜
Thanks, babe. Everyone. . . for the first course, they've programmed
他们编写了美味的海鲜浓汤
a delightful seafood bisque. Mmm.
希望你们喜欢
I hope you like it.
乔克先生更喜欢吃 聪明或濒临灭绝的物种
Mr. Choak prefers to eat intelligent
真的吗?
or endangered species. Really?
吃章鱼在社会上是可以接受的
Well, it's socially acceptable to eat octopus,
它们比一个六岁的小孩更聪明
and they're more intelligent than a six-year-old child.
但是你不会吃小孩 对吧?
But you don't eat kids, right?
没有人会吃小孩
Nobody eats kids.
不会 但我只是说 那样很矛盾
No, but I'm just saying it's a contradiction.
我们不吃小孩 但我们吃章鱼、海豚或大猩猩
We don't eat kids, but we eat octopus
or dolphin or gorilla.
-但我们是这样吗? -好吧
Do we, though?
那么 现在谁想告诉我们 他们最喜欢的更新部分?
Okay, so who wants to tell us their favorite part of the Update now?
-我来说 可以吗? -好的 请说
Oh, I'll go. Can I go?
那种想要掰指关节的感觉
Yes, please. I can go? Okay. You know that feeling when you try to crack your knuckle,
你不确定指关节是否会噼啪响
and it's straining, and you're not sure
但当它发出声响时 那是很令人满足的感觉
if the knuckle's gonna pop, but then it does in, like, a really satisfying way?
那是25美分而且那只是… 太值得了
It's 25 cents, and it's just,
这个浓汤 我想他们 忘记了编程它的香味
it's so worth it. This, uh, this bisque. . . I think they forgot to program the scent.
我的天
Oh, my God.
让食物的香味更诱人
Make the smell of the food more enticing.
好吧 我会试试看 但我想让你们知道
Okay, I will try, but I just want you to know,
人工智能系统 还在练习嗅觉 我们不…
AI system's still practicing sense of smell.
我不管 香味 提升!
We're not great. . . I don't care. Smells up. Okay. Ba-ba-ba.
恶臭
Oh.
哇 好腥啊
Wow. That is fishy.
这…这其实…很不错 哇!
In-in a, in a. . . it's actually in a really nice way. Wow.
就像楠塔基特的退潮一样
Like low tide in Nantucket.
-是的 -够了
Yeah. That's it. You're fired.
你被开除了 你们所有人 马上滚
All of you, now, out.
快走
Go! Go, go, go, go, go.
各位 掰指关节 我们请客
Everyone, crack your knuckles.
宝贝
It's on us. Please. Babe. . .
-不 -对不起
Sorry.
数码婴儿生成器
Oh, my God. It's so cute.
我的天
好可爱
高级客户警报!
该死!
Shit.
哟 丽希 是时候派出精英队了
Yo, Leeshy, time to send in the varsity team.
你的头像有派对装吗?
Does your avatar have any party clothes?
我的头像是他妈的精品
My avatar is a fucking knockout. Great.
-好极了 -好吧
头像构建 阿丽莎
Okay. . . Ooh, we got Berlin nightclub,
有柏林夜♥总♥会♥、开罗迪斯科 在船上喝酒?
Cairo disco.
Drinks on a boat?
或者老电影里的女仆
Or maid in an old movie. How about you?
你呢?你准备好了吗?
You ready to roll?
这是我的第二天
Uh, this is my second day. Uh-huh.
仍然不确定我们在做什么工作 但…
Still not exactly sure what it is that we do here, but. . .
所以…
So, so. . . . . . current events.
时事动态?
这里有人对即将举♥行♥的大选 有任何兴趣还是…
You know, anybody got a hot take on the upcoming election or. . .
我上传后就不再关心那些东西了
Ugh, I stopped caring about that stuff
这又有什么意义呢?我们又不能投票
after I uploaded. I mean, what's even the point? We can't vote.
好的 是的 投票从来没有什么好处
Good. Yes. Nothing good ever came from voting.
妇女有投票权 然后十年后
Women got the right to vote, and ten years later, blammo!
发生了大萧条
The Great Depression.
内森 我很想知道你对最近 自♥由♥超越遭受的攻击有何看法?
Nathan, I'm curious to know your thoughts
about the recent attack on Freeyond.
-其实我不知道这件事 -勒德人失控了
Um, actually, I wasn't aware. The Ludds are out of control.
-你知道吗? -是的
You knew about that? Yeah. I like to stay informed, babe.
我喜欢随时了解情况 宝贝
勒德人让我害怕
The Ludds scare me. That Pastor Rob.
那个罗布牧师 他们讨厌 我们这种人 他们无所不能
They hate our kind and are capable of anything.
罗布牧师是个伪君子
Pastor Rob is a hypocrite.
我爸在他离网前和他一起打壁球
My dad played racquetball with him a few years ago, before he went off the grid,
他总是作弊
and he always cheated.
自♥由♥超越对我来说听起来不错
Freeyond sounded good to me.
好吧 我永远不会上传到自♥由♥超越
Ha! I'd never upload to Freeyond.
人生总有赢家和输家
There have to be winners and losers in life.
如果杨不存在 我怎么知道我的生活有多好?
If Yang didn't exist, how would I know
how good my life is?
-这就是她在这里的原因 对吧? -嗯…什么?
That's why she's here, right?
这太荒谬了 我们在谈论人类
Wait, what? That's ridiculous. We're talking about human beings.
不 我同意内森的看法 自♥由♥超越是个好主意
Mm. . . Yeah, I agree with Nathan. Freeyond's a good idea.
为什么不让每个人都有机会?
I mean, why not let everyone have a shot?
给穷♥人♥一点我们在这里享受的东西
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表