剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Oh. Of course. You're on duty!
Dumb Lucy.
How 'bout a snack?
不必了 我只是四处看看
I'm good. I'm just. . . taking a look around.
好 有需要就叫我吧
Well, you just let me know.
我们都非常愿意帮忙 嗯 是的
We're all willing to help in any way.
So. . . yeah.
我会在办公室里
I'll just be in my office.
那是谁?
Who's that guy?
他是网络犯罪探员
He is some kind of a cybercrimes detective.
显然他有搜查令可以到处看看
Apparently, he has a warrant to look around.
所以他就是在那么做
So that's. . . just what he's doing.
幸好我们没什么要隐瞒的
Well, it's a good thing we don't have anything to hide.
那是…
That. . . is. . .
环形硬盘
正确的
correct.
帮我把这个放进储藏室 好吗?
Put this in the storeroom for me, will ya?
要快
Real quick.
比那更快
Quicker than that.
你有那双长腿 好好利用它们
You got those long legs! Go ahead and use 'em!
你要做什么?
What are you up to?
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但这并不酷 露西
He's an asshole, but this is not cool, Lucy.
但那屁♥股♥真可爱
Cute butt though.
我在想如果在那上面 放一颗痘痘会怎样
Wonder what would happen if I put a pimple on it?
地平线公♥司♥ 上传客户支援
欢迎回来 诺拉安东尼
Welcome back, Nora Antony.
谢谢 是的 已经好久了
Thanks. Yeah, it's-it's been a long time. . .
下一位
Next.
看看谁从神秘的放假回来了
Ah, look who is back from mysterious leave of absence.
我只是和一个男人私奔了 但没成功
I just ran away with a guy.
我懂 他试图用你扯皮条吗?
It didn't work out. I can relate. He try to pimp you?
给你 请你的
Here you go. A treat.
所以现在我们要 请其他婊♥子♥们喝咖啡?
So now we're buying coffee for other bitches?
What?
姑娘 我有好多话要跟你说
Girl, I got so much to tell you.
你不会相信露西在干什么
Mm? You will not believe what Lucy has been up to now.
有视频
There are videos.
你会让我看 对吗?
Ooh. Which you will show me. Okay.
这是谁?
Who's this? Oh. I'm Tinsley.
我是汀丝丽 很高兴终于见到你了 这一直都…
It's so good to finally meet you.
It's, um. . . It's just been. . .
嗨?
Uh, hi?
我的临时工
My temp.
我升职了
天哪 所以现在你是我的上司了?
Oh. Man. So, you're my boss now?
我想我得工作了
I guess I have to do work.
是啊 确实是的
Yeah. You do though.
阿丽莎很强势 但公平
Okay. Aleesha's tough. But-but fair.
是啊 我学了很多 真的很棒
Yeah, I've been learning so much, and it's really great. . .
所以你到底去哪了? 拜伦怎样了?
So, where the fuck have you been? And how's Byron? Oh.
你懂的
Uh, you know. . .
他没事
He's fine.
没事?
Fine?
没事
Fine.
好吧
Cool.
大黄蜂
Bumblebee, bumblebee.
你可以的
You can do this.
我们得想办法盗取更多数据
We got to figure out a way to steal more data faster.
任何能负担得起湖景的人 都有能力分享一些
I mean, anyone who can afford Lakeview can afford to share some with the 2Gigs.
我们得给那个家伙弄个鸡♥巴♥
We got to get that guy a dick.
什么?
What?
甜心 嗨
Oh. . . sugar.
我猜你都听到了 事实上…
Hi. So I guess you heard all that. And. . .
-请别泄露我们的秘密 -对 拜托
the thing is. . . Please don't tattle on us. Yeah. Please don't tattle on us.
绝不会
Never.
天哪 在我出♥卖♥♥♥任何人之前 我可能就得坐牢了
God, I would go to jail before I ratted somebody out.
我叔叔教过我 你这辈子拥有的 唯一东西是你的名声
My uncle taught me the only thing you have in this life
而你若告密就会毁了它 所以…
is your rep. . . And you ruin it by snitching. So. . .
是我遇过的那位叔叔吗?
This is the uncle I met? Uh-huh. Yeah.
是啊 同一个
Mm-hmm. Same one.
对牙医来说是很尖锐的人生哲学 但是 好吧
That is a very intense life philosophy for a dentist,
好 谢谢你 英格丽 但我们得集思广益
but okay. All right. Well, thanks for being cool, Ingrid, but we got to brainstorm, so. . . Yeah.
-好 -我想帮忙
I want to help.
我能帮得上忙的 好吗? 我能帮得上忙吗?
I can be helpful. Right? I-I can be helpful?
-好 -好的
Yes. Yeah. . .
开始吧
Let's do this.
嘿 姑娘
Hey, girl.
嘿 男孩们
Hey, boys. Whew.
好了 我要出去了
'Kay. All right, I'm stepping out.
Aw.
能做我真的太棒了
It is great being me. Oh!
好 很好 现在看大♥师♥表演吧
Okay. Pretty good. Now watch the master at work.
有点自负了吧?
Whoa. Conceited much? Oh.
给人们他们想要的
Giving the people what they want.
♪ Look at your girl. . .
下午好 女士们
Oh. Afternoon, ladies.
我似乎弄不见了我的衬衫 有人看见吗?
I seem to have misplaced my shirt. Has anybody. . . seen it? Whoa.
这家伙的身材真棒 对吧?
Get a load of this slab of beef, am I right, ladies? No. Yeah.
才不
这家伙付钱弄壮他的头像吗?
Did this guy pay to buff out his avatar?
哦 不
Oh, no. No?
不?你是说这是自然的?别闹了
You're telling me th-this is all-natural?
-他的胳膊小了一些 -她说什么?
Get out of town. His arms are a bit small.
她什么也不懂
What'd she say? She doesn't know what she's talking about.
我会把这个添上黄油和果酱 这家伙够甜了
I'd butter this biscuit, huh? Hold the jam.
That man is sweet enough.
你的内森在图谋些什么
Your boy Nathan is up to something.
他不再是我的人了
Oh, he's not my boy anymore.
但我们看看到底什么情况吧
But. . . let's see what it is.
Wow.
至少他看起来很快乐
Well, he seems happy, at least.
那里有个探员 二千兆中心有多余的数据
There's a detective here, the 2Gigs suddenly have data to spare
而内森布朗不断地到处跑
and Nathan Brown is running around like it was spring break 2028.
这情况肯定有什么不对劲
There is definitely something wrong with this picture.
进去亲眼看看呗
Jump in. See for yourself.
所以 和客户约会 是个选择吗?
So, dating clients, is that an option?
嘿 你今晚去牌局吗?
Hey, you going to poker night tonight?
我自己就喜欢尤卡牌战
I'm a euchre man myself.
很多钱会易手 据说是无限制的赌桌
Lots of money is gonna change hands. It says there's a no-limit table.
我真希望这个疯狂的谈话 会有限制
I wish there was a limit to this inane conversation.
你怎么笑得那样奇怪?
Why are you so smiley?
因为你看!我有个4. 9♥评♥分!
Oh. Uh, 'cause look! I-I've got a 4. 9!
该死 大家一定很想我了
Man, people must've missed me.
其实 你登录了我的账户
Actually, you're logged in to my account.
你的评分怎么会比我高?
How is your rating higher than mine?
每个人都喜欢新诺拉
Everybody loves New Nora.
她完全没有自信
She has no self-esteem.
天哪 等等 你在用我的头像?
Oh. Man, wait, you've been using my avatar?
-是的 -这些其他的着装是怎么回事?
Yes. What the hell are these other outfits?
我在想办法突显你的自然美
I was trying to find ways to. . .
对你来说除了小丑 就没有更自然 更美丽的了?
highlight your natural beauty. Oh, and there's nothing more natural and beautiful to you than clowns?
该死的
Uh. . . Oh, crap.
我得走了 楼上面试
I got to go. Job. . .
什么?
interview upstairs. A what?
说来话长 我稍后会解释
Uh, it's a long story. I'll-I'll explain later.
幸好她没看到扎着辫子的
You're lucky she ain't see the one with the braids.
是啊 谢谢你什么也没说
Yeah. Thank you for not saying anything. Mm-hmm.
我在你的部门发现了违规行为
I found some irregularities in your department.
嗯…
Oh. Uh, well. . .
你今天有十个上传者投诉数据太慢
You had ten uploads so far today complain of slow data speed,
他们都在用无限制计划
and they're on the unlimited plan.
有人在盗取数据给二千兆中心
I think someone is stealing data and giving it to the 2Gigs.
Oh.
好吧 就这些了?好 很好
Oh, wow. Okay, yeah. Is that all?
我在想那是不是探员在这里的原因
Okay, great. I wonder if that's why the detective is here today.
等等 什么?探员?
Wait, what? Detective?
-警♥察♥吗? -是的
Uh-huh. Like. . . police? Yeah.
哦 靠
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表