剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Oh, fuck.
上传者能不能读取真实世界的编码?
Could an upload ever access code in the real world?
不能 他们甚至读不了湖景的编码
Absolutely not. They can't even access the Lakeview code.
只有信息技术和设计部能读取
Only the IT and design departments can.
是我疯了 还是这个太好玩了?
Am I crazy or is this, like, super fun?
这里的事?我们三个人?
Like, this right here,
这就是乐队 各位
the three of us, this is the band, you guys.
很明显 我在开玩笑
I was joking, obviously. Um. . .
只是个玩笑
Just a. . . joke.
你刚刚说的是什么呢 探员?
As you were saying, Detective.
我在想他到底在挖掘什么?
I wonder what he's digging around for.
看起来他对于丢失的数据 或者裸体并不感兴趣
Mm. Doesn't seem like he cares about missing data or nudes.
裸体?
Nudes?
克雷格 在还没惹麻烦之前快停下来
Ew. Craig. Stop before you get in trouble.
我想我知道数据是怎么被盗的了
I think I know how the data's being stolen.
怎样?
How?
我们的一把钢笔刀不见了
One of our penknives came up missing.
天哪 克雷格!
Jesus Christ, Craig.
我会让我的人黑进去追踪它
I have my people hacking away to track it.
很好!因为我不想看到 你因为这样的事情被解雇
Good. Because I would hate to see you get fired
over something like this.
解雇?
Fired?
有什么打算?
What's the plan? We distract, you drain?
我们干扰 你来分流?
不 太多人了
No, there's too many people.
我们得下场玩
We're gonna have to play.
这些家伙死后除了打牌什么也没做
I don't know, man. These guys have done nothing but play cards since they died.
他们是巨鳄
They're sharks. Yeah.
没关系 我们不会公平竞争
That's okay. We're not gonna play fair.
这些手套与我的钢笔刀配对了
These gloves are paired to my penknife
这样我就可以换你手上的牌了
so I can change the cards that are in your hand.
等等 我更喜欢老虎机
Uh, wait. I'm more of a slots girl.
随便你 英格丽
I. . . It's up to you, Ingrid.
那是你的账号♥ 我们在用你的钱冒险
It's your account. We're gonna be risking a lot of your money.
但我真的认为这可行
But I really think this could work.
管他呢 来得快 去得也快 对吧?
Aw, hell. Easy come. . .
让我们剥光这些有钱的混♥蛋♥们
. . . easy go, right? Let's take these rich jerks for everything they've got.
好 这才是我的女孩
Yes. That's my girl.
好吧
Okay. Okay. Mmm.
我担任什么角色?
What's my role? You.
你…
别动 你是我的眼睛
Don't move. You're my eyes.
女士们 先生们 欢迎来到湖景扑克之夜
Mesdames and messieurs, welcome to poker night at Lakeview.
女士们 先生们 净资产
Ladies and gentlemen, net worths.
九千四百万美元 一亿三千七百万美元
五亿两百万美元 八千六百万美元
五百零三亿美元
二十五万美元
八千六百万美元
嘿 重点不是有多少 而是你能用它来做什么
Hey, it's not the size-- it's what you do with it.
诺拉安东尼
Hmm. Okay.
好吧 使用阿纳康达编程 有五年经验?
So, five years' experience coding Anaconda?
对
Yep.
他们叫我耍蛇人
They call me the snake charmer.
当然 这不是你在这份工作中 会用到的东西
Of course, that's not something you would ever use at this job.
对 我知道的
Totally. Mm. I know that. Uh-huh.
你是柔道黑带?
And you're a judo black belt?
是
Yup.
那是空手道
Hi-yah! That's karate.
这就像一个混合体
It was like a. . . a mix.
好的
Okay.
卡内曼小姐?
Ms. Kannerman?
Oh.
Uh. . .
Um. . .
加注十万
Raise. . . $100, 000.
Mm.
玩家们 请亮牌
Players, reveal your cards.
三条
Three of a kind! Nushìmen xianshengmen,
卡内曼小姐赢
Ms. Kannerman wins! Yes. Yes.
太好了!我赢了
Yes, I do.
Come here, come here, come here.
嘿 你的一个呆子找到了钢笔刀
Hey. One of your nerds found the penknife.
刚刚在中庭使用过
It's being used right now in the atrium.
诺拉 是你吗?
Nora. Is that you?
嘿 露西
Hey. . . Lucy.
你在这里做什么?
Uh, what are you doing here?
面试
Interviewing.
在这一层?对 是哦
On this floor? Yeah, right.
克雷格 快 快点
Craig, come on. Chop, chop. Excuse me.
-失陪一下 -快走
Let's go. Craig. Come on. Yeah, okay, okay.
-克雷格 快 -我就在你后面
I'm right behind you!
卡内曼小姐 请下注
Ms. Kannerman, place your bet.
跟注
Call.
同花杰克
Jack-high flush.
卡内曼小姐又赢了
Ms. Kannerman wins again!
好吧
Okay.
太满足了
So satisfying.
这是给你的 先生
You know what? This one is for you, sir.
你既美丽又慷慨
You are as generous as you are beautiful. Eh.
是的 但不要把所有的钱 都花在一个地方
Just don't spend it all in one place.
嘿 各位 过来查看扑克之夜吗?
Hey there, folks! Come to check out
超级豪客都在呢
poker night, huh? You don't want to miss this. The high rollers are out in force. But hey.
但是 谁想玩扑克牌?
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Who wants to play cards, huh?
-选一张 任何一张 -该死
Pick a card, any card, huh? Oh, shit.
但在牌局中你不能选牌
Not in poker though. You don't get to pick in poker.
好的 这个全美农场男孩有毛病
Okay. This all-American farm boy one is glitching.
这意味着我们一定很靠近了
Which means we must be close. Mmm.
Hmm.
天哪
Oh, God.
最后一手 我们要走了
Last hand. We got to go. Oh, um. . .
-全押 -不 什么?
All in. No. What?
跟注
Call.
我扔掉了钢笔刀
Um. . . I ditched the penknife.
开玩笑的 别介意 不全押了
Uh, just-just kidding. Never mind. No all in.
下注不回
No take-backsies.
玩家们 请亮牌
Players, reveal your cards.
一切美好的事物总会结束
All good things must come to an end.
好了 我们可以赢那三张国王
Okay. Okay.
你只需要有信心
We can beat three kings. You know? You just got to have faith.
加油
Come on, come on.
满堂红
Full house.
我们完了
And we're fucked.
我们仍然可以有个顺子
Uh. . . we could still get a flush though, right? No,
应该是同花顺 几率是…
it would have to be a straight flush to win. And the odds of that happening are, like. . .
百分之3. 125
3. 125%.
-比我想象的好 -该死
That's actually better than I thought. Damn.
所以 幸运七 红心幸运七 对吗?
Okay. So then just lucky seven.
-红心七 -来吧 红心七
Lucky seven of hearts, right? Come on, come on. Seven of hearts. Seven of hearts. Come on, baby. Seven of hearts.
来吧 宝贝
Uh-oh.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
什么?
Whoo! What? !
我的天
Oh, my God!
Wow!
Oh, my God!
你看见了吗?
Whoo! Winners! Did you see that? ! Yeah, yeah! I won big! Ha! Oh! Whoa! Okay.
Oh, my God. . . Oh, my God!
Aah!
-我们要走了 -好吧
Oh, what's up? ! What's. . . Okay, we got to go. We got to go. Yes. Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
不 他们会记入你的账号♥的 走吧!
No, no, no. They'll credit your account. Come on.
好 走吧
No, come on! Wait! Wait! Okay, all right. Let's go.
我不知道这怎么会在这里 我发誓我是无辜的
I don't know how it got there. I swear, I'm innocent. Mm-mm-mm.
你等我了
Uh. . . Oh. You waited.
我们快结束了
Well, we're almost done.
有个问题我会问所有应征者
So, something I ask all candidates--
为什么来这里?
why here?
如果你足够优秀可以去任何地方编程 为什么不选更前沿的地方
I mean, if you're good enough to code anywhere, why not someplace more cutting-edge, like, um. . .
比如说 奥斯卡梅耶英特尔?
Oscar Mayer Intel?
当我与客户交谈时
Well, when I'm talking to a client. . .
如果他们在15年前死去 我在和一个
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表