剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
你准备好了吗? -这是我的第二天
You ready to roll? -This is my second day.
仍然不确定我们在做什么工作 但…
Uh-huh. -Still not exactly sure what it is that we do here, but...
前情提要
上传过着奢华的生活
Uploads live a life of luxury.
英格丽为我上传
Ingrid uploaded for me.
我也有人了
I'm with someone, too.
一切都好 兄弟
Oh. It's all good, brother.
感觉好奇怪 -太奇怪了
That was weird. -So weird.
今天是家庭日 新的原儿型来了!
It's Family Day, and the new Proto-Tykes are here.
有什么问题吗? -你是个白♥痴♥
Oh, what seems to be the problem? -You're a moron.
你会在那个女人之前成为人类
You will become human before that woman ever does.
阿丽莎 你又升职了
Aleesha, you're promoted again.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
开打吧! -耶!
Oh, it's on!
勒德讨厌我们这种人 他们无所不能
The Ludds hate our kind, and they're capable of anything.
你们打了什么? -自♥由♥超越
What'd you hit? -Freeyond.
为什么针对自♥由♥超越?他们是好人
Why pick on Freeyond? They're the good guys.
免费上传
Upload for free.
自♥由♥超越是个好主意
Freeyond's a good idea.
给穷♥人♥一点我们在这里享受的东西
Give the poor people even a smidgen of what we enjoy here.
内森布朗不是威胁
Nathan Brown isn't a threat.
他没有任何记忆 可以将我与任何事情联♥系♥起来
He has no memories left to tie me to anything.
我的天 是乔克 他是害死我的人
My God, it was Choak. He's the one who had me killed.
他们知道你在制♥作♥一个免费上传
They knew you were working on a free upload.
乔克搞砸了你的编码 那就是自♥由♥超越的核心
Choak bought your code, and that's the guts of Freeyond.
我们需要对整个组织一击即中
We need to knock out the whole thing all at once.
我们需要盟友
We need allies. -I mean,
我猜能再看到你的男友应该不错
I guess it would be nice to see your boyfriend again.
前男友
Ex.
真遗憾! -闭嘴!
Oh, no... Shut up.
自♥由♥超越是用我的视网膜扫描解锁的
Freeyond unlocks with my retina scan.
我们可以离开这里了
We have a way out.
我一直在培育救活你的身体
I have been growing your body back to life.
英格丽 你死了
Ingrid, you're dead.
惊喜!
Surprise.
你骗了他几个月 让他疯狂地内疚
You lied to him for months,and made him out of his mind with guilt.
再见
Goodbye.
内森需要立即下载
Nathan needs to download now
数以百万计的真实人的生命 将处于危险之中
or millions of people's lives are gonna be in real danger.
诺拉 我有足够的时间 使用我的视网膜
Nora, I have enough time to use my retinas
并闯入自♥由♥超越
to break into Freeyond.
记得发生什么事吗?
Do you remember what happened to the last guy?
人类历史上第一次下载
The first download in human history.
我必须这样做
I have to do it.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你在纽约做什么?你已经死了
What are you doing in NYC? You're dead.
布朗先生 他没在系统里
Mr. Brown, he's nowhere in the system.
重启内森 不要告诉任何人
Restart Nathan and don't tell anyone.
我一直梦想着这个 -在你的梦中发生了什么?
I've been dreaming about this. What happens in your dream?
等等 我想我漏掉了一个地方
Hold on, hold on, I think I missed a spot.
一处都不落嘛
Mm, points for being thorough.
你感觉还好吗?
Um, uh, are you feeling okay?
我感觉好极了
I feel great. Never...
从来…从来没有…
Never b...
搞什么?
What the fu...
上载新生
牙刷
Toothbrush.
对了
Right.
嘿 新的一次性电♥话♥
Hey. New burner.
那么 你还好吗?
So, you good?
还好 就是再次享受我的旧身体罢了
Yeah, yeah. Just, uh, enjoying the old body again.
不错 湖景里的镜子 不够吗 帅小伙?
Nice. Were there not enough mirrors in Lakeview, pretty boy?
我本想叫你“死小子” 但你又活过来了
That's weird, I was gonna call you "dead boy" just then, but you're alive again,
所以也许…不如叫丧尸小子怎样?
so maybe, how about, uh, zombie boy?
丧尸帅小伙 这个不错
Zombie pretty boy. That's pretty good.
我需要大脑 大脑… 别人的女朋友 还有大脑
"Oh, I need brains. Brains. Other people's girlfriends and brains!"
好吧 -是哦
Okay. Yeah.
你不会待太久的 我们只需要用你的视网膜几天
So you won't be around for long. We just need your retinas for a couple days,
然后你就可以返回你来的地方
then you can pop off back where you came from.
在法律上你已经死了 所以你没法工作
Well, you are legally dead, so you can't get work.
你要怎么养活自己呢?
In fact, yeah, how would you even support yourself?
你可以蹭诺拉的
Oh, you could just mooch off Nora.
就像你对英格丽那样 你不就擅长那么做吗?
Like you did with Ingrid. Isn't that kind of, like, your thing?
是哦
Right,
我想如果和我交往过最火♥辣♥的女人
well, I guess if the hottest woman
为了一个死人而拒绝我
I'd ever been with rejected me for a dead guy,
我也会有点酸溜溜的
I'd be a little salty, too.
谢谢你的电♥话♥
Thanks for the phone.
好的
Yep.
我想知道 内森想不想和我一起观鸟
I was wondering if Nathan wanted to bird-watch with me.
他在哪里?你知道吗?
Um... -Where is he? Do you know?
你为什么在这?
Mm... -Why are you here,
一个人在内森的套房♥里? 穿着他的衣服
alone in Nathan's suite, wearing his clothes?
我怀孕了 这是新东西
I'm pregnant. It's a new thing.
我看到了广♥告♥
Well, I saw the ads.
是啊 所以我们要有个小家伙了
Yeah, yeah. So we're gonna have a little one.
所以 我可以吗?
Mm-hmm. So, may I?
真不同凡响
Wow. Remarkable.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么…
Well...
乔克来过 想知道你在哪里
So Choak came by wondering where you were.
该死 那些勒德人 即将带我们潜入乔克大厦
Oh, shit. The Ludds are about to sneak us into Choak Tower.
我们要闯入自♥由♥超越 把它关闭
We're gonna break into Freeyond and shut it down.
你说了什么吗?
You didn't say anything, did you?
当然没有 你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?
Of course not. No. You think I'm an idiot?
不 我告诉他 我怀了我们的孩子
No, I told him I was pregnant with our child.
你愿意和我一起抚养孩子吗?
Would you ever want to co-parent with me?
卢克 我不能继续这个话题了
Look, I can't keep having this conversation.
你好
Yes?
嘿…
Hey.
你想怎样?
What do you want from me?
这不公平 我并不总是 只在有所求的时候才打电♥话♥
That's not fair. I-I don't always only call when I want something.
听着 我知道最近 我们之间有点怪怪的
Look, I know things have been weird lately between us,
但你能不能请一天假来帮帮我?
but can you take the day off and help me?
看吧
And there it is.
我现在不能再陪你疯了
I can't do this with you right now.
我有了新的租约 我得在工作上好好表现才行
With my new lease, I gotta make it work at work.
伊万就是在这里吗?
Is this where Ivan is?
我… -我整个上午都在找他
I...I've been looking for him all morning.
我不能说
I... I can't say.
再次拥有身体是什么感觉? -很奇怪
What's it like having a body again? It's weird. It's weird.
我的手指仍然因为泡在缸里太久 而全是皱纹
My fingers are still all wrinkly from being in the tub so long,
气味太强烈了
and smells are way too intense.
我不知道还能怎么说 但我放屁放得更多了
I don't know how else to say this, but I'm farting more.
你告诉诺拉了吗?
Did you tell Nora?
我为什么要告诉她?
Why would I tell her that?
我就会告诉你啊
I would tell you that.
是的 我知道你会
Yes, I know you would.
你们俩好上了吗? 是不是和你想象的一样?
So, did you guys hook up? Was it everything you thought it would be?
我感觉她是被动型的
She seems like a bit of a pillow princess to me.
会越来越好的 也许吧 谁知道呢 那么…
It'll get better. Maybe. Who knows, though.
这样说吧 我们进行了一次美妙的交流
Let's just say we had an amazing connection.
是哦 我也曾有过一次 但那之后他下载了
Yeah, I had one of those once, but then he downloaded.
交个新朋友 好吗? 我不知道我何时会回来
Oh, my God, make a new friend, okay? I don't know when I'm coming back.
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
所以我猜我们几天后再见了
So I guess I'll see you in a few days,
或者几个星期 或几个月
or weeks, or months.
丽希
Leesh...
别 露西就是那样叫我的
Don't. Lucy calls me that.
好吧 看来我俩的结果一样
Well, looks like yours went as well as mine.
怎么了?你没事吧?
What was that? Are you okay?
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表