剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Give the poor people even a smidgen
给辛劳一生的人的奖赏
of what we enjoy here. A reward to those who toil their whole lives.
自♥由♥超越有一种我敬佩的开拓精神
Freeyond has a kind of pioneer spirit that I admire.
人们建立自己的来世
People building their own afterlives.
对 没错 乔克先生 你看 宝贝?
Yes. Exactly, Mr. Choak.
内森 你不是说过你参与了 一个类似于自♥由♥超越的项目吗?
Yeah. You see, babe? Nathan, didn't you tell me that you, uh, you worked on a, on a project similar to Freeyond?
-有趣的故事… -一个项目 这家伙?
Oh, uh, funny story. . . Uh, project? This guy? Yeah.
-是的 -他从来没有谈过这个
No, he's never talked about that, ever.
是的
Right, right. Honestly, everybody,
老实说 各位 内森对过去几乎一无所知
Nathan barely remembers anything from his past.
他上传时 记忆受到了很大的损伤
His-his memories were pretty damaged when he uploaded.
是的 有时候我甚至记不起我的名字
Yeah, yeah, you know, sometimes I can't even remember my own name.
是内森布朗
It's Nathan Brown. Oh. . .
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, my.
鸡块
Chicken nuggets.
对 英格丽说我们想要什么就点什么
Yeah. Ingrid said we could order whatever we wanted.
你是个孩子
You're a child.
嘿
Hey.
你戴那个领结看起来很辣
You look spicy in that bow tie.
我是认真的
I mean it. It's an inside joke.
这是一个内部笑话
我的嘴里能装多少?
Oh. . . how many of these you think I can fit in my mouth?
你能用叉子吗?
Could you use a fork?
婊♥子♥ 三号♥没水了 我需要更多面包
Bitch three's low on water, and I need more bread.
好
Okay, um. . .
水
water.
那么 杨
So, Yang, how does it work with 2Gig?
在二号♥音乐厅工作怎样?
他们付钱让你帮我们测试 还是怎样?
They pay you to test things out for us or, or what?
实际上 我们必须付钱 对大多数人来说 太贵了
Actually, we have to pay,
and it's quite a lot for most of us.
该死
Oh, shit.
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
好吧 注意别是什么好玩的东西 否则罗布牧师会处罚我的
Well, watch out it's not anything fun, or Pastor Rob will put me in the stocks.
别管他 好吗?他和他的追随者 只是多话的少数
Don't worry about him. Okay? He and his followers
are just a loud minority.
Hmm.
这地方够隐蔽的
Well, this is. . . private.
-闭上眼睛 -这是什么?
Close your eyes. What is it?
-我会给你提示 -好的
I'll give you a hint. Okay.
是你过去生活中的某个人
It's somebody from your old life,
你可能很想念的人
who you probably miss a lot.
Uh-huh.
好的 睁开眼
Okay, open 'em.
-你好 -人工智能家伙?
Hi. AI Guy?
不 不是人工智能家伙 我叫鲍里斯
No, not AI Guy. My name is Boris.
我叫鲍里斯内瑟兰斯
Boris Netherlands. That is my name.
好吧 对不起 但是… 没有不礼貌的意思
Wait, I'm s-sorry, but-- and not to be rude--
谁是鲍里斯内瑟兰斯?
who the fuck is Boris Netherlands?
-他是一名待业演员 -你说是演员就好了
He's an unemployed actor. You could just say "actor. "
-对 抱歉 -我一共收取了1200美元
Sorry, sorry. I was paid $1, 200 total
让他们永久使用我的脸和肖像
to use my face and likeness forever. 1, 200 bucks.
1200美元
-我把他招募到了勒德 -是的
And I recruited him to the Ludds. Yes.
这太奇怪了
It's just so weird
看到他坐下在这里
to see him sit and be.
通常他就是这样 就像…
Normally he's just so, like. . .
这不是我唯一的作品 我也是法力面包的代言人
Oh, ha ha! Yeah, it's not my only work. My face was also the face of Manana Bread.
-我不知道… -这是男士香蕉面包
I don't know. . . It's banana bread for men.
它出了点问题 他们把它下架了
It was considered problematic. They took it off the shelves.
所以 我们要对他进行激光雷达
So we're gonna LIDAR him and make an avatar I can use
并化身从灰色地带潜入湖景
to sneak into Lakeview from the Grey Zone.
很聪明 对吧? 没有人会注意到这家伙多了一个
It's smart, right? No one's gonna notice an extra one of this guy.
勒德人对湖景有什么意图?
Well, what do the Ludds want with Lakeview?
过来这边
Over here.
罗布牧师和他的人 讨厌所有上传 对吧?
Pastor Rob and his wing hate all upload, right?
其他人讨厌上传是因为富人
The rest of us hate upload for the rich.
而要破坏湖景…那是非常统一的
Fucking with Lakeview is. . . it's very unifying.
-听着 我不知道 -他们教你设计 对吧?
Look, I don't know. They taught you design, right?
-嗯 是的 -所以也许你能帮我们解决这事?
Well, yeah. So maybe you could help us out with this.
你不是在想办法证明自己吗?
You were looking for a way to earn your spot, right?
我们必须密切关注他们
We have to keep an eye on them.
只是想看看那里发生了什么
Just to see what's going on up there.
我想是吧
All right, I guess. Yeah?
是吗?
嘿 没想吹牛
I mean, not to brag or anything, but it's kind of my specialty.
但那是我的专长
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好的 卡林
Cullyn.
好 马特 马上来
That's mine, by the way.
你准备好了吗?一、二、三
You ready? One, two, three.
好吧 鲍里斯 上来
All right, Boris, hop in.
-你们有剧团吗? -没有
You guys got a theater troupe?
No.
-你要不要一个? -我们都准备好了
Do you want one? We're all set.
-我们可以做 比如 女服务员? -别动
We could do. . . Did you like Waitress? Don't move.
请不要逗留
Um, please don't linger. S-S-Sorry.
-对不起 -她只是在做她的工作 英格丽
She's just doing her job, Ingrid.
Oops.
好 我帮你捡回来
Yeah, I'll help you get that.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
-捡起叉子… -你掉的
Uh, picking up the fork that you dropped.
我一直在找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
你在找我吗? 因为我刚刚在我的办公桌前
Did you need me? 'Cause I've just been at my desk.
你在说什么?阿丽莎说你失踪了
What are you talking about? That doesn't make any sense.
该死!
Aleesha said you were missing. Shit!
我很担心你
I was so worried about you.
请让我做我的工作 好吗?
Please just let me do my job, okay?
什么?
What? Nora. Nora.
诺拉!
该死!
Shit.
Ah. Oh. Oh!
我们就是那样认识你的
Oh, oh, oh, that's where we know you from.
你就是那个来洛杉矶查看我们的女孩
You're the girl that came out to L. A. to check up on us.
你真是太好了
That's right. That was very kind of you.
不是的 其实我不是…
Oh, no. Oh, no, I'm-I'm actually not.
Um. . . Oh, oh, mm, ah.
-我不需要听你的人生故事 -让她说完!
I don't need to hear your life story. Let her finish.
我们不应该让女性沉默
We shouldn't silence women.
我不是她
I'm-I'm not her.
我是…
I'm, uh. . . just a temp. . .
只是一个临时工…
使用她的头像
using her avatar.
多么有趣 你会碰巧知道 那个天使可能在哪里吗?
How interesting. Would you by chance happen to know where that angel might be?
-这重要吗? -这对我很重要 好吗?
Why does it matter? It mattered to me.
我喜欢过她
You know, I-I, uh. . . I liked her.
是的 她真的很擅长她的工作
She was really good at her job.
他们给我派了一个临时工?
They sent me a temp?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. Hmm.
什么?
What?
你有这方面的天赋
You've got a flair for this.
我一直很喜欢这份工作
Yeah, I always liked this part of the job.
♪ There's only you. . .
你为什么这么反科技?
Why are you so anti-tech?
反的不是科技 只是让不平等变得更糟的科技
Not tech, just tech that makes inequality worse.
为什么要取悦一群有钱的老猪 来赚生活费?
Like, why should you have to make rent catering to a bunch of rich old pigs?
这并不全是坏事
It wasn't all bad.
让死去的人起死回生
I mean, there's something satisfying
也有一些令人满足的事
about bringing a dead person back to life.
好吧 科学怪人
Oh, how Frankenstein of you.
“我要洗你的血”!
I "vant" to suck your blood.
那是德古拉
That's Dracula.
请让我集中精神
Just let me concentrate, please. Mm.
我喝了一些啤酒 有一些时间
So, I've had some beers and some time.
我正在连接线索
I'm connecting the dots.
你认为卡内曼的搭档 可能是勒德人吗?
Do you think Kannerman's partner could be. . . the Ludds?
Hmm?
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表