剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
什么好话呢?别让我心痒痒的!
What nice things? Well, don't leave me hanging.
-10500号♥房♥ -当然 卡内曼小姐
10, 500.
希望你和布朗先生 度过了美好的一天
Of course, Miss Kannerman. I hope you and Mr. Brown had a magnificent day.
闭嘴!
Would you like to. . . Shut up.
我不需要预设的评论
I don't need a running commentary.
女士?
Ma'am?
我很努力 但都不成功
I try so hard, and nothing works.
我 漂亮得惊人 但内森似乎不在乎
Yeah, I'm spectacularly beautiful; Nathan doesn't seem to care.
他只在我不是我的时候爱我
He's. . . he's only in love with me when I'm not me,
我试着对他妈妈好 但她讨厌我 而他总帮着她…
and I try to be good to his mom, but she hates me,
and he takes her side, and. . .
我们应该要永远在一起的
I think that we're meant to be together for eternity,
但让他到达那里需要很长时间
but it is taking forever to get him there.
我是…
I'm. . .
我很可爱 对吧?
I'm lovable, right?
是的
Yes.
卡内曼小姐 我爱你
Miss Kannerman, I love you.
你的楼层到了
Hmm. Well, this is your floor.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
马泰奥来电
不
No.
来电被拒
Thank you.
这不是什么大不了的事
Guys, it's-it's not really a big deal.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你好吗?我很担心你 你被故障击中了吗?
You okay? I was worried about you.
我看到一个人被困在墙的中间
Did you get hit by a glitch or something? I saw a man stuck halfway inside a wall.
哎呀
Yikes.
是啊 然后我听说 11111楼层消失了
Yeah. And then I heard that floor 11, 111
just disappeared.
天哪 我累死了
God. . .
是啊 我想也是
I'm exhausted. Yeah, I bet.
我在想 这一生中没什么是确定的
You know, um, I was thinking,
nothing's certain in this life,
即使是这里 而且
even here, and, um,
也许你想要一个数字婴儿 并不是那么疯狂的事情
maybe you aren't crazy
for wanting a digital baby.
-是吗? -是的
Yeah? Yeah.
宝贝
Aw, babe.
-我想我们会有一个非常可爱的孩子 -是的
You know, I think we would make a really cute kid.
有我的脸和你的头发
Yeah. With my face
有你的腹肌 还有我们的头发
and your hair. . . Well, your abs. Mm-hmm. And our hair.
-总有一天 -很快吗?
And, um. . . Yeah. Someday. Someday soon.
-总有一天 -很快的
Someday. Soon.
-总有一天 -不久的将来
Mm, someday. Someday soon, someday soon.
我的天啊
Mm. . . My goodness. Um. . .
新舌头太长了?
Wh. . . Is the new tongue too long? Uh. . .
只是一点点
Just-just a little.
该死的
Damn it.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表