剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
选择你的头像
Choose your avatar.
猫
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
好
Yeah.
我出现在这里可能吓坏你了
I probably freaked you out.
By showing up here.
我猜那是冲动
It was. . . I guess, impulsive.
也许有点控制狂
And maybe a little controlling.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
在我来之前 你遇上别人了吗?
Before I got here,
did you. . . meet anyone?
你爱上了另一个上传者吗?
Did you fall in love with another upload?
差不多吧
Kind of.
我对某个人有感觉 但过去了
I had feelings for someone. But. . .
it's over.
Ow.
请不要尖叫
Please, please don't scream.
我不会尖叫
I'm not gonna scream, I'm not gonna scream.
我是说 我想了很多
I mean, I figured as much.
你很棒
You're great.
会有很多人喜欢你
A lot of people are gonna love you.
只是没有我多
Just not as much as me.
-你为了我上传 -是的 确实如此
You uploaded for me. Yeah, I did.
我知道自从来到这里 你变了 但我也可以改变
I know that you changed since coming here, but I can, too.
你会看到的
You'll see.
我会赢回你的爱 好吗?
I'm gonna earn your love back.
Okay?
我现在来了 来这里爱你 我不是坏人…
I'm here now. And I'm here to love you, I'm not the bad guy.
你也不是
And neither are you.
诺拉安东尼
Nora Antony.
要喝一杯吗?
Want a drink?
嘿 又是我…
Hey, it's. . .
it's me again, um. . .
我真的不想在电♥话♥里说这些
God, I really don't want to say this on the phone.
那天我非常想对你说这句话 诺拉
I've wanted so badly to say it back to you that day, Nora.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你真聪明
You're smart.
你很有趣 你很漂亮
You're funny.
你总能看到人们最好的一面
You're beautiful, you. . . you always see the best in people.
我不值得这样的人
I didn't deserve someone like that.
我还是不值得
Still don't.
现在 我需要接受 你不想再跟我说话了
Now I need to accept that. . .
you don't want to talk to me anymore.
我很抱歉让你陷入这样的困境
I'm sorry for getting you into this mess.
无论你在哪里 我都希望你平安
Wherever you are,
I hope you're safe.
再见 天使
Goodbye, Angel.
幻听
Phantom ping.
我好久没那样的感觉了
I haven't had one of those in ages.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表