剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表
**We were soaring up through the clouds above*
*我们在云端飞翔
**We were flying high on our wings of love*
*带着爱的羽翼徜徉
**We were strapped in tight buying duty free*
*在免税商品上挥霍
**Till you said the words that you said to me*
*直到你开口对我说
**You said you got no love left in your heart*
*你心中的爱已逝去
**Then the turbulence tore our plane apart*
*那一瞬的湍流毁灭飞行
**Our engine's stalled as we tucked and braced*
*振作坚持时引擎熄火
**And we smashed back down to Earth...*
*我们粉碎着向地面下落
*No survivors...* Excuse me
*无人幸免* 不好意思
*No survivors.* Excuse me, excuse me.
*无人幸免* 抱歉 不好意思
**No survivors...*
*无人幸免
Excuse me. Hi.
不好意思 嗨
Can you play somewhere else, please?
你可以去别的地方唱吗
Let me see. Somewhere Else, Somewhere Else.
我想想 别的地方 别的地方
I'm not really familiar with that one, but if you hum a couple of bars,
这个吧我不太熟 不过你要是和某些酒吧比较熟
I might be able to blag my way through it.
我可以去试试看
No, I mean could you please leave?
不 我是想请你离开这里
You're disturbing my customers.
你打扰到我的顾客了
Come on, mate,
别这样 伙计
I'm just trying to express myself
我只是在表达心声而已
That's great.
很好啊
Can I see your busking licence?
那请你出示一下街头表演许可证
Oh, I must have left it at home.
噢 我肯定忘在家里了
Oh, well, why don't I just call the police?
噢 我看我还是报♥警♥吧
Why don't I just call your manager?
我看我还是把你的经理叫过来吧
Yeah, I am the manager.
好啊 我就是经理
And the owner.
也是老板
This is my coffee bar.
这是我的咖啡馆
Oooh, it's a coffee bar!
哇 原来是咖啡馆
Next to the gastro pub and over the road from the laundrette...
开在美食酒馆的边上 对面还是那家
Discotech?
叫迪斯科技的洗衣店
That's clever, yeah, things have names.
真聪明 每个门面都有名字呢
Look, just clear off or I'm going to have to have you removed
听着 要是你不走 我就得找人赶你走
and then it's awkward, so...
事情就会变得有些尴尬
You see this?
看见这个了吗
This represents integrity.
这代表着正直
And you see that coin in there?
你看到琴盒里那枚硬币了吗
I earned that with my sweat and my blood.
那是我用汗水和心血换来的
And it may not be much,
虽然不多
but at least I'm not a soulless, lonely,
但我至少不是什么冷漠空虚
talentless, money-grabbing, City boy.
一无所长的贪财城市佬
Well. This soulless City boy donated a third of his income to charity last year.
哇 这个冷漠的城市佬去年把三分之一的收入捐给了慈善机构
And I do get lonely sometimes.
虽然我有的时候确实会空虚
It's a good thing I've got my Swedish fiancee to keep me company.
至少我的瑞典未婚妻还伴我左右
She's the Michelin-star pastry chef
她可是米其林星级西饼厨师
who baked all the organic cakes.
都用有机材料烘焙蛋糕
And talentless... You can judge for yourself.
至于一无所长嘛 你可以自己判断
My band, we're playing at the O2 Academy in Brixton on Saturday.
我的乐队这周六会在布里克斯顿的O2音乐学院表演
You should come!
你也来吧
Yeah, well, that's not a very cool venue, is it?
拜托 那里的场地烂爆了
Because you're just so cool?
你以为你酷爆了吗
I might be. You don't know me.
说不定呢 你又不了解我
Let me guess. You think today's music is meaningless and overproduced.
我来猜猜看 你觉得当代音乐既没有价值又泛滥过剩
And you wish you were back in the '70s,
你希望能够回到70年代
when music was real and had guts and integrity,
那才是最真实前卫而又直率的音乐
but the fact is, they wouldn't have had you, then, either.
只可惜 就算你穿越了也不会有人在意你
I mean, look at the state of you.
看看你这幅不修边幅的样子
You don't care about yourself,
你都自暴自弃了
so how's anyone else meant to care about you?
别人凭什么要看得起你呢
This whole young Joe Cocker thing you're selling, nobody's buying it.
你整得和年轻的Joe Cocker一样 没有人在意
So you go home to your bong
然后你回家 一边抽大♥麻♥
and your shitty vintage record collection
一边看着你又烂又过时的唱片收藏
that no-one else gives a shit about
那堆没人会他妈在意的东西
and you tell yourself that you're not famous, because nobody understands you.
自欺欺人地安慰自己 艺术的道路是孤独坎坷的
But really, people don't even want to listen to your music while they drink coffee.
但是事实上 你的音乐即使在喝咖啡的时候听都不堪入耳
You're not even coffee music.
连消遣的音乐都算不上
You think that playing on the street for nothing is integrity,
你觉得站在路边免费表演是正直
but really it's desperation.
其实只是绝望罢了
It's denial.
你在否认现实
Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
呃 这也只是你一家之言而已
No, because they agree with me.
不 他们都赞同我
Oh, I feel bad now.
噢 我现在觉得内疚了
How much to make you go away nicely?
你要多少钱才肯欢快地走开呢
Do you want a tenner?
十镑怎么样
You can't buy me. I'm an artist.
你不能收买♥♥我 我是个艺术家
Oh, no, no, no. So, like, a 20?
也对 那么20镑如何
And 11.75 is your change, sir.
找零11.75镑 先生
Do you wrap gifts?
能把礼物包一下吗
We're a chemist.
这里是药房♥
Is that a no, then?
所以 不行咯
Gwen, wait, please.
Gwen 拜托
Andy. Go away or I'm going to call the police.
Andy 你再不走我就报♥警♥了
Look, I don't even want to talk. I just came to give you this.
听着 我只是想把这个给你 绝不多嘴
No strings attached.
不胡搅蛮缠
I'm not trying to get back together.
也没奢求复合
I just want to apologise for last time.
我只想为上次的事道歉
The last time? You're going to have to be more specific.
上次 你可得说具体点
Do you mean the time that you put our sex tape online?
是你把我们做♥爱♥的视频传上网那次吗
Or the time you borrowed 300 quid for rent
还是你问我借300磅交房♥租
and then bought a Playstation?
结果却买♥♥了台游戏机那次
Or I know, maybe the time you lied about having a son?
噢 或许是你骗我有儿子的那次
Please, just take this
拜托 只要你收下这个
and you'll never see me again.
我就再也不来烦你
You wrapped it in tinfoil?
你用锡箔包着
Thought it made it look futuristic.
未来主义新风尚嘛
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
We're having brunch.
我们在吃早午餐
It's what civilised people do on a Saturday.
这是我们正常人在周六做的事情
What you having? Eggs Florentine.
你吃啥 意式煎蛋
Is that the one with the ham or the one with the spinach?
是上面有火腿和菠菜的那种吗
What do you mean "We"?
你说"我们"是指什么
Who's he? Go inside, babe.
他谁啊 进去吧 宝贝
It's all right. He was just leaving.
没事 他马上就走
I'll take care of this.
我来搞定这事
You must be, Andy.
你一定就是Andy吧
I've heard a lot about you.
久仰大名
Really? Because I've, literally, never heard a thing about you.
是吗 我可从来没听说过你
You must be Gwen's new gay flatmate.
你一定是Gwen的新基佬室友
I'm Casper. Her new straight boyfriend.
我是Casper 她直得一塌糊涂的新男朋友
Boyfriend? You wish.
男朋友 做梦吧你
She'd never go out with anyone called Casper.
她才不会和叫Casper的人出去约会
I hear you've been making her very unhappy
听说你伤透了她的心
and I can't have that.
这种事情我可不能接受啊
I'd rather not discuss this with you...Casper.
我不想和你谈这事 Casper
You know what you are, Andy?
你知道你是什么吗 Andy
You're a fungus on the cock of life.
你就是个操蛋的毒瘤
And Doctor Casper is the cure.
Casper医生就是解药
Well...
呵呵
something tells me that you're not a real doctor, so...
我看你不是个真正的医生
If I ever see you here again, I'll rape your soul.
你要是再敢出现 我就奸了你的魂
How does that sound?
听起来如何
Uncomfortable.
不适
Fetch, boy.
滚去捡吧 狗狗
**Happy people pass my way.*
*快乐的人们经过我身旁
**Looking in their eyes*
*从他们眼里
**I see a memory*
*我看到了回忆
**and never realised how happy you made me.*
*我意识到你赐予我的快乐
**Oh, Mandy, well, you came and you gave without taking*
*Mandy 你不求回报地给予
**But I sent you away*
*我却拒你于千里之外
**Oh, Mandy, when you kissed me and stopped me from shaking.*
*Mandy 你的吻使我停止颤栗
剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表