剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, hi...everyone.
噢 嗨 各位
I can explain this. You're cheating on me?
你听我解释 你背叛我
Cheating is such an ugly word.
背叛这词太严重了
We didn't sleep together.
我们没上♥床♥
But we did. But I'm his ex...
我们上了 不过我是他前任
You musicians are all the same.
你们这些音乐家都是一个德行
Can I just reiterate, we didn't sleep together?
我能再重申一遍吗 我们没上♥床♥
That bra wasn't yours, was it?
那个胸罩不是你的喽
No, that was mine. Can I have it back? You covered for your brother's infidelity?
那是我的 能还给我吗 你掩护你弟弟出轨
That is so co-dependent.
真是姐弟情深啊
Is that my hairclip? Well, you're the worst sponsor ever.
那是我的发夹吗 你是史上最差的监督人了
We didn't sleep together.
我们没上♥床♥
Who encourages a drug addict to relapse?
谁会教唆一个瘾君子复吸
Ladies, ladies, please, calm down.
女士们 女士们 拜托了 淡定
Shut up!
你闭嘴
Can I have my hair clip back? Yeah, I'm so, so sorry.
能把发夹还给我吗 当然 我非常非常抱歉
You're such a prick, Andy.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ Andy
I'll see you in group? Yeah.
我们戒瘾小组见 回见
Maybe we should forget about the music project for now.
音乐项目的事还是算了吧
Melodie, please, wait, don't go.
Melodie 拜托 等等 别走
I like her.
我喜欢她
Can I have my bra back now, please?
能把胸罩还我了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
What? It was my size.
咋了 正合我胸
Oh! I'm never answering my door again.
噢 我再也不应门铃了
That's all you learned from today?
这就是你今天得到的教训吗
How about - you can't have your cake and eat it too?
还有鱼与熊掌不可兼得吧
But if I bake the cake, why can't I have a slice?
但是如果都是我的 凭什么不行呢
Yeah, but you tried to eat three cakes.
是啊 但是你还想要别的就更不行了
I think I've got a cake problem.
我好像人心不足蛇吞象了
OK, I've got to go.
好了 我得走了
I have to get on my knees and hope poor, sweet Agnes will take me back.
我得拉下脸去跪求可怜又可爱的Agnes吃我的回头草
You all right? Yeah. It's not like I'm going to kill myself.
你还好吧 还好 还不至于自杀
Bye
拜
Stop calling me.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
I don't want to hear any more rubbish stories
我不想再听任何关于
about you on a farm in the middle of nowhere.
你在旮旯农场里的垃圾故事了
Good, because I'm at East Croydon Station.
好极了 我在东克罗伊登火车站
I lied.
我说谎了
I knew it, you don't think I'm average plus.
我知道 你觉得我不到中上等水平
No...
不是这个
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
I just said that because I got a kick out of making you feel bad.
骗你是因为 看你难受我就很爽
I'm not sorry though. What you did was disgusting and pathetic.
不过我不觉得抱歉 你的行为才是恶心又可悲
I know. I'm going to work on it.
我知道 我会知错就改
OK, well...anyway, I'm glad I got that off my chest.
好吧 总之 说出来心胸放松多了
Stop staring at my chest.
别盯着我胸看了
Casper called. He apologised for everything.
Casper给我打电♥话♥了 他为之前的事道歉
We're getting back together.
我们复合了
Great.
太好了
And there's one more thing.
还有一件事
OK. Just don't hit me too hard.
来吧 下手轻点
Geronimo.
安全降落
What? That's the safe word.
什么 安全词啊
Seriously, you're going to pass up on goodbye-forever sex?
不是吧 永别一炮你都不要
It's just...there's someone waiting for me.
其实 有人在等我
Who's more important than sex?
谁能比上♥床♥更重要
You're in such deep shit. Don't worry.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 别担心
The class went on a day hike while I stayed in bed faking sick.
我卧床装病的时候 全班都去登山一日游了
They won't know I'm gone for ages.
他们要很久才会发现我跑了
Nicely done. What happened?
干得漂亮 出什么事了
I thought you were having a great old time with your new best friend.
我还以为你和新朋友要共度美好旧时光呢
Murray Thomas dumped me.
Murray Thomas把我甩了
He said New Scientist was too expensive
他说<新科学家>太贵了
and then Colin Peters agreed to be his best friend for a Kinder Egg.
而且Colin Peters愿意为一个健达出奇蛋做他的好朋友
Relationships suck.
真情都是鬼话
We seem to have a few hours to kill before you're a wanted man.
在你被通缉之前 我们还有几个小时
What do you say we swing by Legoland?
去乐高乐园逛逛怎么样
Yeah, I'd like that.
好啊 去吧
Oh, by the way, your phone bum-dialled me while I was waiting.
顺便说一句 我等你的时候 你不小心按到电♥话♥打给我了
Really? What did you hear? Nothing.
是吗 你听到什么了 没什么
Geronimo!
安全降落
剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表