剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, something like that.
是的 差不多
Oo-ooh!
吼吼
Thank you.
谢谢
Yep. See you.
嗯 再见
Andrew.
Andrew
I prefer Andy, but what is it?
我更喜欢被叫Andy 干嘛
No. That's my middle name -
不 那是我的中间名
Andrew.
Andrew
I was named after my uncle.
我是用我舅舅的名字命名的
Oh.
哦
Do you think you can remember that?
你记得住那个吗
Yeah... I'll give it a go.
嗯 我会试试的
You still have my drawing, by the way.
顺便说一句 你还没把我的画还我
No, um...
没还吗 呃
I gave that back to you at the club, remember?
在俱乐部的时候我还你了 记得吗
No, you didn't.
没有
You gave me this.
你给我的是这个
Then this must be yours,
那这个一定是你的了
you little pervert. Thank you.
你个小变♥态♥ 谢了
Were you really going to... No.
你真的要 不
No.
不是
I was just messing around.
我只是开玩笑
You'll find someone else, you know. Yeah?
你会遇见更好的人的 是的
Is your teacher available?
你老师单身吗
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
Thank you for picking me up.
谢谢你送我回来
You're very welcome. Here.
不用客气 给你
That's all right.
不用
That's yours, you can keep that. You've earned it. I know, but...
这是你自己赚的 留着吧 我知道 可是
if you're going to pick me up again,
如果你还要来接我
you're going to need to pay for someone to clean up your car.
最好雇人好好清理下你的车
You're not going to get your car cleaned, are you? No.
你不打算清理你的车 对吧 没错
Mind the cracks.
小心裂缝
剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表