剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I better check on the little curse before I'm off.
好了 我还是在走之前去看看那个小孽障吧
You're really enjoying this, aren't you, the whole uncle thing?
你还是很享受当舅舅的吧
It's better than herpes. You would know.
反正比得疱疹好 你最懂了
Andy, wait. Yep.
Andy 等等 怎么了
Alfie's mum called. She told me everything.
Alfie的妈妈刚打电♥话♥来 她都告诉我了
I never liked the bitch, anyway.
不过我一直很讨厌那个婊♥子♥
It's me, you little faker.
是我 小骗子
Look... I'm sorry I made you go to that party.
听着 我很抱歉逼你去那个派对
It's fine. I think I actually enjoyed myself
没事 实际上我玩得挺开心
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, and I think I learnt something important, too.
真的 我还学到了点重要的东西呢
Like what?
什么
Sometimes... it's OK to hit people.
有时候 打人也没关系
Good night, piss pants.
晚安 尿裤娃
Wait.
等等
Can you sing me one of your songs?
能给我唱首你的歌♥吗
Nah, you don't want to hear one of them
不 你不会想听的
Why not? Are you bad?
为什么 你唱得不好吗
No. I just don't have my guitar
不是 我没带吉他啊
and it's probably not your sort of thing.
而且你应该不喜欢这种风格
Try me.
试试看
**There's an impact crater sitting in my heart*
*我的心上有一个陨石坑
**From the time that we crashed and blew our love apart*
*是爱情解体留下的伤痕
*The fire that we shared burned hot and fast*
"我们的爱火灼热猛烈"
**I thought they'd never put it out*
*我原以为它永不熄灭
**No survivors*
*无人幸免
剧集 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表