剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Oh, God. It's okay.
天啊 没事的
I'm not him. Samantha, he's telling you the truth.
我不是他 山姆安沙 他说的是实话
We're not here to hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的
They've made contact. Great.
他们碰面了 很好
Hands in the air! Don't move!
手举起来 不许动
Hands in the air! Hands in the air!
手举起来 举起来
Jo, how's your day?
乔 今天如何
Where the fuck is he?
他到底在哪
Shit.
可恶
Stay down.
隐蔽
Let's go.
走
Where is he?
他在哪
Currently completing the mission he was sent here for.
目前正在完成他要执行的任务
I told you... Andrew Graham
我跟你说过... 安德鲁·格拉哈姆
will be charged with first-degree murder and sent to prison,
会被指控一级谋杀并关进监狱
I assure you, right after he's done.
我保证你 就在他完成任务之后
The public is panicking. Who's fault is that?
公众很恐慌 这怪谁
If we didn't break him out, there would be no public to protect.
如果我们不拿下他 要保护的公众就没了
What?
什么
What is going to happen?
会发生什么
Lower your weapons, and we'll tell you.
放下武器 我们就告诉你
Jo, I think you've got us covered.
乔 我觉得你已经拿下我们了
Twenty years from now,
二十年后
a highly-advanced alternative energy source
一种高度先进的可替代能源引起了
causes an unforeseen gamma ray burst
一场无法预见的伽马射线爆♥炸♥
that kills 1.4 billion people within hours.
几小时内杀死了一百四十万人
Imagine most of Europe being wiped out in an afternoon.
想象大部分欧洲人在一个下午全部被抹杀
Any survivors of the initial burst eventually die off
所有最初浩劫的幸存者最终
when the ozone layer is stripped away.
都会在臭氧层消失时死去
There is no coming back from it.
这是条不归路
What kind of energy source?
什么样的能量源
It's called a singularity engine. What the hell is that?
叫奇点发动机 那是什么东西
Okay.
好吧
A nuclear power plant is .08 percent efficient.
核电厂的能源效率是万分之八
The sun's core is an order of magnitude greater at .7 percent.
太阳核心则大了一个数量级 是千分之七
But utilizing the rotational movement
但理论上
of a gravitational singularity, theoretically,
利用引力奇点的旋转运动
provides a power source that's 29 percent efficient.
所提供能源的效率为百分之二十九
Jesus Christ.
天呐
It's a civilization-ending event.
这是能终结文明的事件
Okay.
好吧
Why today?
为什么是今天
Travelers were sent to the 21st
最初 旅行者们被送往二十一世纪
primarily to stop an asteroid called Helios 685
主要为阻止一颗叫赫利俄斯685的小行星
from wiping out the eastern seaboard.
毁灭东海岸地区
We did that.
我们成功了
Because of that, people survived who would have otherwise died.
因此 本来会死去的人们幸存下来
Including the two physicists, Amanda Myers and Samantha Burns,
包括两名物理学家 阿曼达·迈尔斯和山姆安沙·伯恩斯
who patent the singularity engine 11 months from now.
她们会在十一个月后获得奇点发动机专利
Eleven months, MacLaren?
麦克拉伦 十一个月吗
Today's the day their research was accepted for publication.
今天她们的研究会被发表
We can't let that happen.
我们要阻止它
So you're assassinating them.
所以你们要暗♥杀♥她们
What? No.
什么 不是
Only a small number of people,
不管过去或未来
past or future, fully understand the math.
只有很少人 真正懂数学
That's why it has to be Andrew.
所以必须是安德鲁去
Someone who can legitimately explain to them
他能向她们合理解释
why their multi-billion dollar, Nobel-Prize-winning breakthrough
为什么她们价值千亿元的诺贝尔奖级别科研突破
is actually a really bad idea.
是个坏主意
Carly, how's it going there? Should be done soon.
卡莉 怎么样了 应该快了
I told you, the mission comes first.
我告诉过你 任务为先
Marcy, open up!
玛西 开门
Who is it? It's Jeff! Open the door.
谁啊 是杰弗里 开门
Oh, my God, what happened? Where's Marcy? I need a medic.
天啊 怎么了 玛西呢 我需要医生
Jesus, that's a big gun.
天啊 真是把大枪啊
Okay, she's bleeding. Listen, I don't have time to explain.
她在流血 听着 我没时间解释
Where is she? Marcy's at work.
她人呢 玛西在上班
Shit. Hey, listen. Get me a towel or something.
该死 听着 给我个毛巾之类的
Yeah, towel. Right.
好 毛巾 好的
I need to put pressure on this wound.
我需要给伤口按压止血
Hey, she's gotta have a medical kit around here someplace.
她在这里肯定有医用急救箱之类的
Supplies, anything.
医用物资 什么都行
How do you know so much about Marcy? We work together.
怎么知道这么多玛西的事 我们一起工作
You're FBI?
你是联邦调查局的
David! Do you know where her stuff is or not?
大卫 你知不知道她东西在哪里
Yeah, yeah. She's got a medical bag in the closet.
知道知道 她在衣柜里有一个医药箱
Found it.
找到了
There should be an auto-injector in there. It's in a small case.
里面应该有一个自动注射器 在一个小盒里
Huh. I don't... Give me...
我不知道 给我
Thing is, she's never mentioned
问题是 她没提到过
anything about you two working together.
你们一起工作的事啊
I'll explain later.
我待会儿再解释
Where are we? What did you just give her?
我们在哪 你刚刚给她什么了
The nanites in your blood were failing.
你血液中的纳米机器人在衰竭
I came here to get a neurostimulator.
我来这里拿神经刺♥激♥器的
Can you move? I think so.
你能动吗 应该行
Okay.
好了
What's a neurostimulator?
什么是神经刺♥激♥器
No? Okay.
不说 好吧
Hey, David, can you handle a gun?
大卫 你能用枪吗
Sorry? A gun. Can you shoot?
什么 枪 你能用吗
Yeah. Yes. Marcy taught me. Why?
能 玛西教过我 怎么了
I need backup.
我需要支援
Me? Don't you think we should be calling...?
我吗 你不觉得我们得跟警♥察♥联♥系♥...
David, this involves Marcy, too.
大卫 这也和玛西有关系
I need your help right now.
我现在就需要你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey, listen.
听着
Don't shoot anybody unless I tell you to.
我要是不说 你就不要朝任何人开枪
Oh, God, no.
当然
Come on.
来吧
Which, again, leads back to the singularity that's coalescing
又一次回到了聚合并且产生
and producing a gamma ray burst.
伽马射线爆发的奇点
It's outside this collapser model parameter.
这在塌陷模型参数之外
I have to go now.
我得走了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I still don't understand how you knew about our work.
我仍然不明白你怎么会知道我们的工作
Unfortunately, that information's classified.
不幸的是 该信息是保密的
The important thing now
重点是
is you stop this from ever moving forward.
你得阻止这件事的进行
Of course.
当然
And Amanda?
阿曼达呢
Once I show her the proper math, she'll understand.
当我给她看了数据后 她会理解的
It's time for my new Protocol 5, isn't it?
是时候实施我的新协议五了 是不是
I have to place you under arrest now.
我们现在逮捕你
My mission is over. Those... Those won't be necessary.
我的任务结束了 那 那没有必要了
Yeah, the man just saved the world.
这个人刚刚拯救了世界
Why don't we do one another little favor?
不如我们再帮一个小忙
Not a single archive around the world answered their secure line.
全世界没有一个档案室在安全线路上回应
The world?
世界吗
Which means there's a good
也就是说很有可能
chance other archivists were kidnapped, too.
其他的档案管♥理♥员♥也被绑♥架♥了
I'm just the one that got away.
我是唯一逃出来的
You're afraid the others will talk.
你担心其他人会泄密
I can't be sure I didn't.
我都不知道我自己泄没泄密
We have to move the archive. I'll call in reinforcements.
我们得移♥动♥档案室 我来叫支援
This is A-18. I have a
我是A18 我有一项紧急事件
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表