剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Let us just give him some time.
让我们再多给他些时间
0115 and I have come to an arrangement
0115号♥和我已经做好安排
in which he will not suffer,
他将不会受苦
yet will still benefit the Grand Plan.
而此安排仍对宏大计划有所助益
You're supposed to be incapable of considering that option.
你应该无法考虑到这个选项才对
The suggestion was his, not mine.
这个建议是他而非我提出的
Well, I don't care.
我不管
You can't just drop a new engineer into a team
你不能就这么把新工程师扔进一个团队
and expect them to function at the same level.
然后指望他们能在同一水平上合作
I have done so on many occasions.
我已经这么做过很多次了
Well, Trevor is special.
特雷弗不一样
You're just gonna have to take our word for it.
你只需相信我们的话就可以了
You are attempting to save him for emotional reasons.
你只是出于情感因素才想要救他
I saved you for emotional reasons.
我就是出于情感因素救的你
Consider that for a nanosecond.
拜托你想想 哪怕一纳秒
I must respect 0115's decision to be overwritten.
我必须尊重0115号♥接受重写的决定
Director, Trevor wants to do this.
主管 特雷弗希望这么做
He expressed doubt to the contrary at your base of operations
他于六分十二秒之前 在你们的行动基地
six minutes, 12 seconds ago.
表示了他的怀疑
What? No. No, no, no, no, no.
什么 不不不
It was a pleasure to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Wait, no, no, no! But doubt is human!
等等 不不不 怀疑是人类本能啊
Oh, wipe that look of awe off your face.
别露出这幅惊奇的表情
The Director's being a complete dipshit.
主管就是个彻头彻尾的脑残
We got what we need.
我们得到想要的了
So?
怎么样
The Director has chosen
主管选择
to honor its original agreement with Trevor.
尊重与特雷弗的原始协议
So that's it? No, it's not.
所以就这样了 不是的
Grace managed to get what she
格蕾丝在主管出现之前
needed from Ilsa before the Director showed up.
成功从伊尔莎那里得到她想要的
Turn off the power and take the batteries out of your phones.
把手♥机♥关机 电池拔♥出♥来♥
Do you wanna see Trevor again or not?
你们到底想不想再见到特雷弗
And turn off your comms. We're doing this anyway.
而且要关闭通讯器 无论如何我们做定了
Hi, Marce.
你好 玛西
Uh, so I'm here. I texted you the address.
我到了 我给你发过地址
Anyway, people are starting to arrive, and, uh...
那个 大家都陆陆续续进场了
I know it's early, but I just, I wanted to know where you are.
我知道现在还早 不过 我就是想知道你在哪
It's David.
我是大卫
Slowly.
慢点
Hey, slowly. Slowly.
慢点 慢点
How do you feel? I'm tired.
你感觉怎么样 我很累
What's going on? The procedure was successful.
怎么回事 手术很成功
You turned off the power to the cameras?
你们关掉了摄像头开关
Oh, you blinded the Director?
你们瞒住了主管
We couldn't change its mind.
我们没法说服它
Then I don't understand.
那我就不明白了
We went ahead with it anyway.
我们还是硬着头皮行动了
Without asking me?
都不问问我
You were out.
你僵化了
Well, it was my decision to make. I was at peace with it.
我是心平气和地作了那个决定的
Now I've broken a solemn arrangement I made with the Director.
现在我打破了我与主管达成的庄严决定
You erased what was supposed to be my final contribution.
你们抹去了我的最后贡献
We didn't wanna lose you. It was my call.
我们不想失去你 那是我的决定
It wasn't your call to make.
这决定不该你来作
Oh, like the time you took
就像那次
Grace Day into the woods and tried to save her
你把格蕾丝·戴带去树林 想救她一命
from being overwritten? Don't be a hypocrite!
不想让她被重写吗 别虚伪了
What are you doing? Keeping up my end of the bargain.
你在干什么 遵守我的诺言
Trevor. No.
特雷弗 不
Come on, man. Stop!
别这样 住口
I'm not hiding!
我没躲
It can still take this host like we agreed.
它依旧可以如约收走这个宿主
Maybe we changed its mind after all.
或许我们最终还是说服它了
Or maybe this thing
又或者这东西
compromised the host body.
危害到了宿主身体
Maybe it's not good to anyone anymore.
或许 它不适用于别人了
Trevor, you...
特雷弗 你...
Okay. That's Protocol 5.
好吧 那就执行协议五吧
Hello?
你好
This is really out of the blue,
这的确很突然
and I know that we just met yesterday,
我知道我们昨天才认识的
but... for what it's worth,
不过 无论如何人
I want you to know that you're not alone.
我想让你知道 你并不孤单
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
If you can't get to my door, just shout.
如果你到不了我家门口 喊一声就行了
I'll hear you, and I'm capable of handling it.
我会听见的 我能帮得了你
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗
Thank you for those moving words, Pastor.
牧师 谢谢你说的话 很感人
Hi, I'm David. Thank you all for coming.
我是大卫 感谢你们的到来
Most of you know me, but for anyone who doesn't,
在座大部分人都认识我 对于那些不认识的
hi, I'm David.
嗨 我是大卫
Which I just covered.
我刚也介绍过了
My father died when I was 16.
在我十六岁时 我父亲就去世了
It was a car accident.
那是一场车祸
I remember the police at the house when I came home from school
我记得我放学回家时 看见警♥察♥正在向我妈妈解释
trying to explain to my mom what had happened,
发生了什么事
but she didn't believe them, which is weird, I know.
但她并不相信他们 我知道这很奇怪
But she had convinced herself that he was still alive
不过她相信 他还活着
and that he would come home, eventually.
他还是会回家的
Because my dad wasn't planning on dying, he...
因为我爸还没打算去死呢 他...
he left more debt than she could handle.
他欠的债她可还不起
So when they foreclosed on the house, which didn't take long,
很快 银行取消了住房♥的抵押赎回权
she wouldn't leave.
她不愿离开
And I watched them take her away by force.
我眼睁睁看着他们强行把她带走
I was hiding in the bushes across the street
我躲在了街对面的灌木丛里
because I thought they were gonna take me away, too.
因为我以为他们会把我也带走
I realize I'm just talking about myself,
我意识到我一直都在说我自己
but I'm telling you all this because...
不过 我说这些是因为
because that was the exact day that I... I met Jim.
因为我就是那天认识的吉姆
My dear friend, Jim, who saw a 16-year-old me
我的好朋友 吉姆 在这个镇子
in a particularly rough
最差的地方
part of town that we all know, and said...
看见了十六岁的我 他说道...
"What the fuck is a kid like you doing in a place like this?"
你这么个小子到这种地方来干嘛
And he was right. I didn't belong there. None of us do, really.
他说得对 我不属于那里 其实我们都不属于那里
Everyone belongs with people who care.
每个人都该和有同情心的人在一起
Jim was one of those people.
吉姆就是那样的人
He dragged my ass to Social Services so fast and he said,
他迅速地把我拖进社会服务机构 他说
"This kid does not belong with us."
这娃跟我们不一样
But it didn't end there.
不过故事并未就此结束
He made me promise to check in with him.
他让我保证 要定期跟他联♥系♥
Believe me, the irony that I had to visit a man on the street
为了不会流落街头 我不得不定期拜访
in order to make sure I didn't
一位露宿街头的人
end up on the street, it was not lost on me.
这种极具讽刺意味的事应验在了我身上
Still, I made my way downtown to find a washed-up,
不过 我还是从市中心过去寻找一位
alcoholic, old musician, and check in with him every other day.
失败的 嗜酒如命的老音乐家 每隔一天去探望他一回
Because I wanted to be like Jim.
因为我想成为吉姆这样的人
And who didn't?
谁不想呢
Who wouldn't wanna be that positive all the time?
谁不想一直都那么积极乐观呢
That caring?
那么有同情心
I mean, who... Who wouldn't...
谁不想
wouldn't wanna exchange for how they feel on the best day
用自己在最美好日子中的感觉来换取
for how Jim must have felt all the time?
吉姆一直都有的这种感觉呢
He was a force.
他是一股力量
He said he never had a bad day.
他说他从未有过糟糕的一天
He treated every day like it was a gift.
他把每一天都当作恩赐
He treated every person like they were a gift.
他把每个人都当作上天的恩赐
Jim was my first client.
吉姆是我第一位委托人
But in a way, I was his. And...
但从某种程度上说 我也是他的第一位
he gave me more than I could ever give... give back
他馈赠于我的远比我回赠给他的要多
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表