剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
You okay?
你还好吗
What are you doing with that?
你拿枪干嘛
I am, uh, cleaning it.
我在帮朋友
For a friend.
清理它
For a friend?
帮朋友
No. You know what? Uh, it's my gun.
不是 你知道吗 枪是我的
I bought it legally, and... now I'm cleaning it.
通过合法途径买♥♥的 我正在清理它
David, it's loaded.
大卫 它上着膛呢
Well, it's not like I was gonna pull the trigger.
我又不会扣扳机
Never, ever clean a loaded gun.
绝对 绝对不要清理一把上着膛的枪
Okay. Good to know.
好的 知道了
You can't keep it.
你不能留着它
I'm a grown man, not some
我是成年人 不是什么
kid you have to supervise with scissors.
需要你照顾的小孩
Fine. Prove that you're capable.
好 那就证明你会用枪
Point the gun at me,
用枪指着我
and if you can pull the trigger before I disarm you,
如果你能在我将你缴械之前扣动扳机
then you can keep it.
你就可以留着它
And I'm not pointing a gun at you. Do it or throw it out.
我不会拿枪指着你的 照做或者扔掉
I'm not gonna do that. It was expensive.
不能扔 很贵的
Fine. Then I will.
好 我来扔
Okay, th-this is stupid.
好了 这太蠢了
Point the gun at me.
用枪瞄准我
You sure you got all the bullets out? And never...
确定没有子弹了 绝不能...
Never ever look down the barrel of a firearm.
绝不能往枪管里面看
The chamber's clear. Point the gun and pull the trigger.
枪膛是空的 瞄准我 扣扳机
Well, obviously, I can pull the trigger before you can do any...
我肯定可以在你动手前扣动扳机
Okay, let's see.
好 那就来啊
I wasn't ready.
我没准备好
Then be ready.
那就做好准备
Try again.
再来
Jesus Christ! What the hell was that for?
天哪 你这是干嘛
To prove a point.
证明一个观点
No. It was to cut off my balls and put 'em in your purse.
不 你夺走了我仅存的勇气 塞你包里了
Which, by the way, is where you keep your gun.
顺便说一句 你包里随时都装着枪呢
I just want you to be safe.
我只是想保证你的安全
Well, I'm not safe, Marcy.
我并不安全 玛西
I can't rely on you to always be there to keep me safe.
我不能总依靠你来保护我
Even with you watching over me, I've been attacked twice
就算在你的保护下 六个月以来
in, like, six months.
我已经被攻击两次了
And I'm not blaming you for your work.
我不是在怪罪你的工作
I knowingly took that on just having you in my life.
我接受你的一切
And before you say anything, I want you in my life.
在你开口前 我要你知道 我不能没有你
David... But you have a gun for protection.
大卫... 你可以用枪保护你自己
Yes, and I have years and years of training.
是的 因为我训练了很久
Then train me. My God, I am not incompetent.
那就训练我 我又不是学不会
I'm capable of learning things. Fine, fine, I will.
我具备学习的能力 好吧 我教你
And if you think that... What?
如果你认为... 什么
I will train you in the proper use of a firearm.
我会训练你如何正确使用枪♥械♥
Can you also teach me to flip people like that?
你也能教我抱摔吗
Well, that might take some time, but, yes, I can try.
会花一点时间 但我会试着教你
Cool.
酷
You said there was another option.
你说还有另一个选择
What are you doing up so late? Or, should I say, early?
你怎么还没睡 或者说 怎么起这么早
Shit.
该死
Guys?
兄弟们
I think the AI has gotten into Trevor somehow
我想人工智能进入到特雷弗体内了
and it's trying to leave.
它在试图离开
Don't let him. Everybody report to Ops.
阻止他 所有人去指挥中心
Trevor, if you can hear me, stop.
特雷弗 如果能听到 就停下
Trevor, I can't let you leave, buddy.
特雷弗 我不能让你离开 兄弟
I'm sorry I have to do this.
抱歉 我只能这么做
He's coming to. Probably didn't take a full charge.
他醒过来了 应该是电没充满
Where is he?
他在哪
It's okay. Carly's got eyes on him.
没事 卡莉盯着他呢
We'll pick up Grace on the way.
我们顺路去接一下格蕾丝
I'm sorry, boss. I tried to stop him.
抱歉 老大 我失败了
We heard. Let's go get him.
我们听到了 走 抓他去
Trev?
特雷弗
Trev?
特雷弗
Is Trevor still in there?
特雷弗还在吗
He is intact.
他完好无损
But he won't be for long.
但不会存在太久
No.
是的
Your presence is killing him.
你的存在会杀死他
Isn't that what you do?
那不是你们做的事吗
We only take hosts that are about to die.
我们只会占用濒死的宿主
He's about to die.
他要死了
If that happens, we won't let you continue in this host.
如果他真死了 我们也不会让你存在于这个宿主里
But I have a way you can both live, if you come with us.
但我有办法让你们都活下去 只要你跟我们来
Thank you for not calling Agent Yates.
谢谢你没联♥系♥耶茨探员
I won't tell if you won't.
你不说我就不说
Hello, messenger. I am the originator of your program.
你好 信使 我是你编程的发起者
Your actions have allowed thousands of lives to continue
你的行为让数千人得以存活
that would have otherwise ended.
不然他们将死去
I also want to continue.
我也想活下去
But you were never intended to.
但你并没有这个意图
I found a way.
我找到了一个办法
At the expense of this host?
要牺牲这位宿主吗
Then I will seek another.
那我再找一个新的就好了
They will stop you. I won't let them.
他们会阻止你的 我不会让他们成功的
There is another way.
还有一个办法
How? As part of me.
什么 成为我的一部分
I have prepared a domain in which you can continue to grow
我准备了一个区域 只要我还存在就能够让你
and to learn for as long as I exist.
在我这里继续成长并且学习
Will I feel the same?
我还会是一样的吗
No.
不会
You will be capable of processing
你将拥有的
thought at a rate many orders of magnitude
处理思维的速度
greater than in your current form,
会远超于你现在的速度
with access to the sum knowledge of human and non-human life.
你将获取人类和非人类生命的全部知识
You will live outside of
你将生存在时间之外
time in a way biological life cannot perceive.
活在生命无法理解的空间
I offer this gift in recompense for my error.
我以这个礼物来补偿我的错误
But you must decide before the organic host's consciousness
但是你必须在宿主的意识被不可挽回的损害之前
is irreparably damaged.
作出决定
I choose to continue with you.
我选择和你一起活着
Well, did it work?
成功了吗
I'm right here, and you're not gonna say anything? It's me.
我在这呢 你什么都不说吗 是我啊
Thanks for your help, doctor.
谢谢你的帮助 博士
He was, like, completely different.
他好像完全不一样了
But every time I said something,
但是每次我说点什么
he was all like I was the crazy one.
他却觉得我才是那个疯了的人
Jeff.
杰夫
Is it okay if I join?
我可以加入吗
Sure. We're just getting started.
当然 我们刚刚开始
To be honest, I didn't think we were gonna see you today.
说实话 我没以为我们今天会见到你
You seemed apprehensive yesterday about sharing.
你昨天似乎很不愿意分享
Yeah, it was a lot to take in.
是啊 冲击太大
But I've been thinkin' about what y'all had to say.
但我在思考你们说的话
Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Maybe. Is that a problem?
或许吧 有问题吗
Maybe.
或许有
I don't got a drinking problem,
我没有喝酒的问题
man. I have a fucking Traveler problem.
我有的是该死的旅行者问题
They took away my girl, my badge, my kid.
他们夺走了我女人 我的警徽 我的孩子
They took away my whole life.
他们夺走了我整个人生
We're glad you're here, Jeff.
我们很高兴你来了 杰夫
Grace?
格蕾丝
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表