剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
不会有事的
Jeff?
杰夫
Hey, brother.
嗨 老兄
How's it goin'? How about you tell me?
最近怎么样 这话应该我问
Just going to the park with my son.
我准备和儿子去公园
I need you to step out of the car. Come on, man.
请你下车 得了吧 老兄
You ain't gotta do that. Out of the car, Jeff.
你不会这么做的 下车 杰夫
I'm placing you under arrest
我以酒后驾车为由
for suspicion of driving under the influence.
逮捕你
Are you fucking serious?
你认真的吗
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and
任何你说的话
will be used against you in a court of law.
都可以作为法庭上指控你的证词
What are you doin'? I'm a cop, man. What about my kid?
你在干什么 我是警♥察♥ 兄弟 我孩子怎么办
Yeah, what about him, Jeff?
是啊 杰夫 他怎么办
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you.
如果你请不起 政♥府♥机关可以帮你委派一个
Who's Victor Sabatini?
维克托·萨巴蒂尼是谁
Are we protecting the wrong person?
我们保护错人了吗
Rockwell's my stage name. Ah.
罗克韦尔是我的艺名 原来如此
Do you have a problem with me?
你对我有意见吗
You've ruined two lives this week already.
你这周已经摧毁了两个人的一生
Haven't you done enough?
还不够吗
A good story's a good story. It's not personal.
好故事就是好故事 并非针对个人
Tell that to Daniel Sosa.
这话去跟丹尼尔·索萨说
At the end of the day, I don't really give a damn
说到底 我根本不关心
if something is true or not true.
什么是真假
It's whether or not I can convince people to believe it.
我只关心人们是否相信我
I'm not a really a reporter. No.
我其实不是记者 不会吧
I'm a businessman.
我是商人
This is about money. I use my celebrity to sell things.
这关乎金钱 我利用我的名气让别人接受我的想法
And if I can make people
如果我能让人们
believe something that's very hard to believe,
相信难以置信的事
and that only I know the truth...
而且只有我知道真♥相♥的话
...I can sell them anything.
我可以让他们相信任何事
What if I told you it was true?
如果我告诉你 确有其事呢
That there's a network of Travelers trying to change history,
旅行者的网络正企图改变历史
and I'm one of them.
我就是其中一员
What happened to Protocol 2?
说好的协议第二项呢
I would say you were trying to sell me something.
我会觉得你是想让我相信什么
No. I'm trying to warn you.
不 我只是想警告你
Don't do this.
别这么做
Well, we all gotta do what we gotta do.
我们都要做我们要做的事
Let's go, Traveler.
出发吧 旅行者
We're arriving now.
我们马上就到
On our way.
我在路上
I'm up in five.
我五分钟内就到
Are you sure it's gonna work?
你确定这东西管用
Tested it twice. We're good.
试验了两次 我们没事
Anybody ever hear of Protocol 2H?
有人听说过协议2H吗
Trev, you know that means I can't talk about it.
特雷弗 你知道我不能谈论这事
The "H" Is for Historian.
"H"指史学家
That much he told me. Please drop it.
他就告诉我这些 别说了
But you said that it was Traveler-approved,
但你说那是旅行者认可的
so I'm curious if these guys ever heard about it.
所以我很好奇她们有没有听说过
Not me. 'Cause he takes pills for it.
我没听说过 因为他因这项协议服药了
So I figured you might know. What kind of pills?
所以我认为你可能知道 什么药
Jesus, Trev.
老天 特雷弗
Show me.
给我瞧瞧
No, I don't recognize them.
我不认识这药
Give me one to examine. I can't do that.
给我一粒做检查 我不能这么做
You don't need to tell me.
你不必告诉我
I'll just figure it out for myself.
我自己会弄明白的
Is it something you're ashamed of?
这是什么让你觉得羞愧的东西吗
No. Then give the woman a damn pill
不 那就给她一粒
so we can get on with the mission. I can't. I...
好让我们继续执行任务 不行 我...
I'm fine. I'm not high.
我没事 我没嗨
You guys just have to trust me.
你们相信我就是了
All right, I'm up.
好吧 我上了
Your kid was in the back seat and you blew double the limit.
孩子就在后座上 你酒精测试仪还吹出两倍上限
I can't turn a blind eye to that.
我不能对此视而不见
We'll, uh, write up an
我们会给你的驾照
administrative charge for your license, but...
签发一张行政收费罚单 不过...
you're suspended until your disciplinary hearing.
你被停职了 听候纪律聆讯会的发落吧
And I'm gonna need your badge.
把你的警章交出来
Where's Jeffrey?
杰弗里在哪
Washington Family Services.
华盛顿家庭服务中心
He's a regular there now.
他现在是常客了
Jeff,
杰夫
get some help.
去找点帮助吧
My screen's telling me the alarm system's gone offline on 2.
屏幕显示二楼的警报系统已离线
Do me a favor and go check it out for me.
帮我个忙 去看看怎么回事
The new girl's on her way, and I'd rather you do it.
新来的妞去看了 但你去的话 我会觉得安心点
Copy.
收到
You take over. The boss wants me to check something out.
你来接替我一下 老板要我去检查点东西
Okay.
行吧
Whatever.
悉随尊便
Any sign of the target?
发现目标人物了吗
Sixty seconds.
还有六十秒
You know, I kinda wish you really were from the future
我倒希望你真的来自未来
so you'd know exactly when
那你就会确切知道
this assassination attempt was gonna happen
这次暗♥杀♥行动在什么时候发生
and you wouldn't have to follow me around.
也就不会像跟屁虫似的到处跟着我
Oh, I do know when.
我的确知道它发生的时间
Hang tight.
等一下
If this act of yours is to try and stop me from doing this show,
如果你的言行是为了阻止我做这场节目
I will have your job.
我会让你丢饭碗的
I have first amendment rights.
我享有第一修正案的权利
All clear.
确认安全
Please, after you.
拜托了 你先走
Hi. I'm Kiera. I'll be doing your makeup today.
你好 我叫凯拉 今天来担任你的化妆师
Lucky me.
不胜荣幸
It's this way.
这边请
Hi. ID, please.
你好 请出示身份证件
Oh, my God. You're...
我的天 你就是...
I am so sorry for your loss.
十分抱歉 请节哀顺变
I have an interview with Drew Clarkson.
德鲁·克拉克森约我做采访
They called last minute,
因为他们是临时通知我来的
so I'm not sure if they logged it in yet.
所以我不确定是否已录入系统
That must be why.
怪不得没找着
Uh, you know what? Go ahead.
行了 进去吧
Uh, and once again, I'm so sorry.
我再次感到抱歉
Studio 41, fourth floor.
四楼的四十一号♥演播室
Thank you.
谢谢你
He's in the building.
他已在大楼内
Stepping off the elevator on the fourth floor.
到四楼了 他正离开电梯
Got him.
看见他了
Before you do your interview,
在你上节目之前
I'd like to fact-check you on something.
我想给你交代一些事实真♥相♥
Okay.
可以
Daniel Sosa didn't kill Congressman Bishop.
丹尼尔·索萨并没有杀国会议员毕夏普
The man was shot with a high-caliber sniper round
开枪的是当时身处两街区外的高水准狙击手
fired by my team's tactician two blocks away.
她是我团队里的战术专家
Her name is Carly,
名叫卡莉
and she's the one on the video you intend to show tonight.
今晚你要播放的那段录像里那个人就是她
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在搞什么鬼
He was shot while having a heart attack,
尸检已确认
which was confirmed by the autopsy.
他中枪时突发心脏病
If you check the tape, you'll see me by the congressman's side
如果你回放录像 就会发现在枪击事件发生后
moments after it happened.
我就在议员的身边
You know who else you'll find in the crowd?
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表