剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
Can we start?
我们可以开始了吗
She look familiar?
觉得她有点脸熟吗
No. Should I know her?
不 我应该认识她吗
Why would you show me that? Her name is Nancy Cooper.
为什么给我看这些 她叫南希· 库珀
She was found shot in her own home
她在家中被枪杀了
while her husband was at the movies with their son.
当时她丈夫和他们的儿子在电影院
When they found her, they said
他们回来后发现她的尸体时
her face was unrecognizable from being cut apart.
说她的脸被切割成数块 根本分辨不了容貌
Do you remember that night, Andrew? What?
你还记得那个晚上吗 安德鲁 什么
No.
不
No, I'm a paramedic. I have a family. Here's the thing.
不 我是一名医护人员 是个有家室的人 事情是这样的
A lot of FBI agents spent a lot of time building this case.
多名联调局探员花了大量时间调查这个案子
And not only do we know that
现在我们不仅知道
all of these women have something in common,
所有这些女士都有某些共同点
we also know that whoever killed
还知道杀她们的凶手
them has a taste for human flesh just like you.
跟你一样喜欢吃人肉
So why don't you tell us the truth
不如在我把个人观点
before I make a personal recommendation to the DA?
告诉地区检察官之前 把真♥相♥说出来
I am telling you the truth.
我说的就是真♥相♥
Agent MacLaren, you have to believe me.
麦克拉伦探员 你一定要相信我
Forensics found a human eye in your stomach contents.
法医在你的呕吐物中发现了一颗人眼
And that eye, as we just learned, belonged to Linda MacVicar,
而我们刚刚得到消息 那颗眼睛是琳达 老麦维卡的
who was last seen yesterday
最后一次有人看见她 是昨天上午
morning leaving her house to buy groceries.
当时她正离开家采购副食品
Two nights ago, there was a domestic disturbance
两天前的晚上 在老麦维卡的寄养家庭里
at the MacVicar foster home.
发生过家暴
You were one of the first responders on the scene.
你是最早一批应答警情并到达现场的人之一
You rushed her son to the hospital with a broken arm.
她儿子的胳膊断了 是你把他送进的医院
Just like the other women, you targeted an abusive mother
你的目标女性有共同特征 都是虐童母亲
because she triggered memories of your own mother.
她们让你联想到你的母亲
Isn't that right, Andrew?
我没说错吧 安德鲁
Life is a gift. I would never do that. Except you did.
生命都是神赐的 我不会这么做 然而你的确做了
And you not only killed her, you desecrated her body.
而且你不仅杀了她 还侮辱尸体
It wasn't me.
不是我
We have hospital service
我们手上有医院记录
records tying you to the other five cases.
证明你和其他五件案子有关
We're gonna make sure you never see sunlight again.
我们的责任就是把你永远地关起来
But right now, I just wanna know where you left her body.
但现在我很想知道你到底把她的尸体扔在哪里了
Can I have a glass of water, please?
我能喝杯水吗
Fine.
好吧
I'm Traveler 71♥8♥9♥. If I don't complete my mission,
我是旅行者71♥8♥9♥号♥ 如果我无法完成使命
a lot of people are gonna die.
会死很多人
What? You're 3468.
什么 你是3468号♥
I recognize you from training.
我在培训课上见过你
Why didn't you say something?
你怎么不早说
Not in front of her. Now something has gone wrong.
不能当着她的面 现在看来是出错了
I was trained to escape the burning car.
我受到的训练是从燃烧的车上逃生
But we didn't know anything about these murders.
我们对那些谋杀毫不知情
The historical evidence must've been destroyed in that fire.
历史证据肯定是在车辆起火时给烧掉了
Except this time, it survived.
这次不同 没被毁掉
In me.
证据在我身体里
You have to help me get out of here.
你必须把我弄出去
It is not even noon, and I have a lecture in 30 minutes,
还没到中午呢 而且再过半小时我就要上课了
and there are gonna be people coming in...
说不定什么时候学生就进来了
And you need to learn how
你需要学会如何
to celebrate the little wins along the way.
在前进的道路上为每一次小成功犒赏自己
You think passing review is a little win?
你觉得通过审核是小成功
Uh, no. It's massive.
说错了 是巨大的成功
But don't let it get to your head.
别得意忘形啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you imagine? I mean, we really have a shot...
能想象吗 咱们竟然有机会...
No, no, no, don't say it.
别说出来
Come on. It's the Nobel Prize.
怕什么 有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
You just jinxed it.
说出来就不灵了
Amanda, if... if our work gets published,
阿曼达 如果咱们的研究发表了
it could change the world.
就可以改变世界
If.
如果能发表
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
咱们可不能操之过急
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
What do you see?
你看到什么
I see you.
你
How many of me?
有几个
Just one.
只有一个
How many fingers am I holding up?
我举起几根手指
Eleven.
十一根
There's three of you now.
现在出现了三个你
You're not focusing.
你注意力还不够集中
Okay, four, but only because you're in the middle.
好吧 四根 因为你是中间那个
Take a deep cleansing breath and focus.
深呼气 吐故纳新 集中精力
Someone from the sheriff's office
警长办公室刚有人
just confirmed to The Globe we caught the Bellevue Butcher.
向环球邮报证实 咱们抓到了贝尔维尤屠夫
You thought one news van was bad?
早上你还觉得来了一波记者算大事
It's about to be a media circus within the hour.
现在是一小时内记者们就能在这开派对了
We've got a bigger problem than that.
我们的麻烦比这个大
Andrew Graham may have killed those women, but that man did not.
就算安德鲁·格拉哈姆真的凶手 也不是那家伙干的
He's a traveler. No, no. No, no, no.
他是个旅行者 别来这套 绝不可能
He arrived yesterday with a very important mission,
他昨天才到 有极为重要的使命
and if we don't allow him to complete it,
如果咱们不能让他完成使命
a lot of people are gonna die.
会死很多人
Five minutes ago, you were reading him the riot act,
五分钟之前你还在看他的暴♥力♥行为报告
and now you wanna set him free?
现在就打算放了他
Only in order for him to finish what he was sent here to do.
目的只是让他完成他的任务
He recognizes his Protocol 5 has changed.
他意识到他的协议五变了
The future made a mistake.
是未来时点出错了
Well, clearly, the Director has
那也没什么 主管绝对可以
no problem assigning a new traveler to a mission.
重新任命一名旅行者来干活
Find someone else.
再找一个就是了
The traveler in that room is highly specialized.
待在屋里的那个旅行者专业程度很高
He's the only one capable of completing this mission.
只有他能完成这次的任务
Of course he is.
总这么说
And we only have a few hours before he loses that opportunity.
只有几个小时了 否则他就没机会了
What opportunity? I can't...
什么机会 我不能...
Bullshit. Tell me.
少来 快说
Stop a runaway train?
拦截失控的火车
A plane from crashing? What?
避免飞机失事 到底是什么
You wouldn't understand.
你理解不了
That is the most condescending...
这么高高在上的口气...
I wouldn't understand either.
我也理解不了
Jo, it's beyond our comprehension.
乔 这事超出了你我的理解能力范围
But not beyond the rule of law.
但还在法律管辖范围之内
The DA's on his way over
地区检察官马上就到
to charge Andrew with first-degree murder against six women...
对安德鲁的指控是对六名女性的一级谋杀
A little time is all I'm asking.
我就需要一点时间
And I'm not giving it to you.
我一点时间都不能给你
We have a job to do, MacLaren. I'm doing mine.
麦克拉伦 我们在履行职责 我也在履行职责
Andrew Graham is gonna
安德鲁·格拉哈姆
be charged and sent to jail to await trial.
将受到指控 然后待在监狱等待判决
If you do anything to stop that, I'll have you arrested.
如果你从中作梗 我立刻拘捕你
Don't...
别他妈...
fuck with me.
给我添乱
And exhale.
呼气
I'm pretty sure I've never used these muscles before.
看样子我基本上没怎么用过这几块肌肉
Yoga's not only about physical strength but mental strength, too.
瑜伽对身体力量和精神力量都有帮助
It's a great stress relief.
对减压很有用
I'm pretty good at handling stress.
我擅长减压
I mean, it depends on what kind of stress it is.
不过也得看具体是什么压力
No, yeah, you're probably right.
好吧 不擅长 算你说对了
Uh, it can wait, it can wait. No, it's okay. I'm already up.
不着急看 待会儿的 没事 反正都起来了
Jeff didn't make the meeting.
杰夫没去互助会
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表