剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Everyone, stay calm and take their green pills.
大家保持冷静 都把绿色药片吃了
Can you pass those pills?
麻烦拿一下药片
Did he just get overwritten?
他刚刚是不是被覆盖了
You've never seen an arrival before?
你以前没见过穿越吗
No.
没有
I guess the update would've killed him, so...
我以为更新会弄死他 所以
Welcome to the 21st. I'm Archivist 18.
欢迎来到二十一世纪 我是十八号♥档案管♥理♥员♥
Traveler 5782.
我是旅行者5782号♥
Your team's waiting for you at these coordinates.
你的队伍在这个坐标等你
Historians, we are Faction.
史学家们 我们是反对派
Now that you have a better understanding of the future,
现在 你们对未来有了更好的了解
we're gonna go somewhere in private and have a conversation.
我们得找个地方 私下谈谈了
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
来人啊
MacLaren?
麦克拉伦
Yes.
是
And no.
也不是
Okay. Yeah, no, that makes a lot of sense.
好吧 这样就说得通了
How 'bout we just get outta here, huh? There is no here.
咱们还是赶紧离开这里吧 这里并不存在
Only now.
只有现在
What the fuck does that mean? 'Cause you're killing me.
那又是什么鬼意思 你让我更晕了
This place and my presence are creations of your own mind.
这个地方和我都是由你自己的意识虚构出来的
Really?
真的吗
I brought Special Agent Boy Scout? Why would I do that?
你可是"天真无邪"的特别探员啊 我找你来干嘛
Because you're dying.
因为你就要死了
What are his chances?
他还能活吗
We're just buying time.
现在只是在拖延时间
He's losing too much blood,
他失血太多
and we've lost too many nanites as a result.
导致我们失去了很多纳米机器人
The damage to his internal
他体内器官的损伤
organs is beyond their capability to repair now.
已经超过了它们的修复能力
Sorry, it took a while to synthesize the neuro-stimulant.
很抱歉 神经兴♥奋♥剂♥的合成花了点时间
How's our patient? Barely holding on.
咱们的病人情况如何 苟延残喘
Okay. I'll scrub in and join you.
好 我去刷手 然后跟你一起手术
How'd you manage to build a black box so quickly?
你是怎么这么迅速地造出黑匣子的
Already had one in the works.
早就已经投入使用了
What're you hoping to get? Who shot him?
你想获得什么情报 枪击他的人吗
That, and if Hall has any
对 还有霍尔是不是
idea where Philip and the other historians are.
知道菲利普和其他史学家的下落
Well, there's six reported missing on the backchannel now.
目前暗网上有六例失踪报告
Seven. I can't find mine on his comm either.
七个 我那个也联♥系♥不上
But it's too much of a coincidence that Hall gets shot
但霍尔刚被枪击 就有史学家失踪
right when historians go missing. He's gotta be involved in this.
这肯定不是巧合 他绝对参与了
Yeah, on which side?
嗯 他到底算哪边
Hey, let's just assume the patient can hear us, okay?
少说点吧 就当病人能听到 好吗
We've had our differences,
我们确实不是同一类人
but I've never doubted his loyalty to the Director.
但我绝对不会怀疑他对主管的忠诚
My guess, whoever did this, Hall was onto him.
我猜 是霍尔发现了背后搞鬼的人
Has he given you any useful images? Nothing.
他那儿有任何有用信息吗 没有
The neuro-stimulant should help.
神经兴♥奋♥剂♥应该会有用
Yeah, it better. We don't have much to go on.
对 最好有用 我们时间不多了
Well, I did manage to pull the GPS history from Philip's comm.
不过 我已经拿到了菲利普通讯器的GPS记录
This was the last place he was at before he was probably cut out.
这是他通讯器被割之前去的最后一个地方
Old high school.
旧高中
Okay. That's you and me.
好 你跟我走
Comm if you learn anything. Yeah.
一有情况 立刻联♥系♥ 好
I brought you something to eat.
我给你带了点吃的
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
For later if you'd like.
等你想吃的时候再吃
Where's Kyle? He's fine.
凯尔在哪 他没事
I know that you see us as the enemy...
我知道你觉得我们是敌人
Because you're the enemy.
因为你们就是敌人
But we want the same thing. Not even close.
但我们的想法是一致的 天差地别
To save the future of humanity. Okay, what about your host?
拯救人类的未来 那你的宿主呢
Was she historically supposed to die? Or was she just convenient?
她是刚好自然死亡 还是因为她正合你意
Did you know anything about her before you randomly murdered her
在你随机取走她的性命之前 你有好好
and took over her life?
了解过她吗
It was for the greater good.
这都是为了大义
You released a plague that
你们散播了
was supposed to kill over one billion people.
可能会害死数十亿人的瘟疫
How is that the greater good?
那怎么能算是为了大义
What if that had saved the future?
如果那样才能拯救未来呢
What if one mass culling right at the turning point
如果在历史拐点时进行一次大清洗
changed everything for the better?
就会让一切都变好呢
Your way isn't working.
你们的方法根本行不通
How do you not see that?
你怎么能置若罔闻呢
The Director isn't giving up. The Director...
主管还没有放弃 主管
who will overwrite you the moment that you're no longer viable?
你没用时 他马上会重写你
Because that's what happened
你今天早上更新时
to that poor soul at your update this morning.
他就已经重写了那个可怜的人
We wanna take the information
我们只是想
that you just received about the future
好好利用那些你们
and put it to good use.
从未来获取到的信息
What is so wrong with that?
那又有什么错呢
Well, I managed to get your charges dropped on the DUI,
我想办法把你酒后驾车的指控撤销了
but you're still on probation. When can I get back to work?
不过你还在处分期 我什么时候能回来上班
Well, that's up to you.
那取决于你
Prove you're aware of the problem and are working to fix it.
证明很重视自己的错误 并正在努力改正
Okay. Tell me what to do, I'll... I'll do it.
好的 跟我说我得怎么做 我会照做的
AA, therapy, community service.
戒酒互助小组 治疗 社区服务
End of the day, you're
最后 你还得
gonna have to get someone from Social Services
从社区服务中心找个人
to sign off on your rehab.
给你签个戒酒证明
No problem.
没问题
I'm glad you think so.
你觉得没问题就好
Here's a list.
给你个名单
I put a star next to the
我在我觉得比较合适的
social workers I think would be a good fit.
社工名字旁边标了颗星
Good luck. Thanks, Sarge.
祝你好运 谢谢 警官
Yates. Hey, partner, it's Mac.
我是耶茨 搭档 我是老麦
You do know if you were an actual FBI agent,
你很清楚 你要真是个联调局特工
you'd be fired by now.
就已经被炒了吧
Can you run a facial recognition search for me?
你能帮我用面部识别找个人吗
Is this for FBI purposes? No.
是联调局的任务吗 不是
Then no.
那就不行
Jo, one of my team is missing.
乔 我的一名队员失踪了
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Who do you want me to do the search on?
你想让我找谁
Philip Pearson. You'll find him in the database as my CI.
菲利普·皮尔森 你可以在数据库里找到他 是我的线人
A gesture of good will.
以表诚意
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 嗯 还好
What did they say to you?
他们跟你说了什么
They want me to tell them about the update.
他们想知道更新的事
Of course they do. They don't have any historians.
当然了 他们又没史学家
Did you tell them anything? No.
你跟他们说什么了吗 没有
We can't trust them.
我们不能信任他们
Kyle...
凯尔...
What did you tell them?
你跟他们说什么了
They just said they wanna help.
他们只是说他们急需帮助
They said if I gave them a tell,
他们说 如果我说点什么
they would save someone's life to prove it.
就会救下某人的性命 来证明自己
I just figured, worst case scenario, I help someone.
我只是觉得 最坏的结果 我至少救了个人
Best case scenario, the Director sees a tell was interfered with,
最好的结果 主管会发现有信息泄露
sends a Traveler team to look into it.
就会派一队旅行者去查看
It's not about saving one person.
我们的目标不是救一个人
What do we have to lose?
我们又没什么损失
The updates eventually kill you, you saw that happen...
更新最终会害死你的 你也看到了那个...
You know what you signed up for.
你知道你自己是干什么的
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表