剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Until you get caught or overwritten.
直到你们被抓或是被重写
You can't outrun the future.
因为你们无法逾越未来
We managed to get you here.
但我们成功把你带到这里来了
We can force you to tell us what you know.
我们可以强迫你们说出你们所知的一切
We just prefer it to be of your own accord.
只是我们更喜欢让你们自己主动开口
Wow. That sucks.
哇 真糟糕啊
Losing your job and your kid practically at the same time.
同时失去工作和孩子
It just put me over the top.
让我无法接受
Well, you've taken step one, so...
你已经跨出第一步 只要...
Yeah. That's... That's what I'm thinkin'.
是的 我... 我就是这么想的
And you do seem a lot less...
而你看上去不怎么...
David, I'm telling you, I got this.
大卫 我是来告诉你我做到了
I just need you to sign this form that says as much,
只需要你在这样一张表格上签字
and then we can call it a day.
然后就完事了
Yeah.
嗯
I can't do that.
不行
I thought you said you wanted to help.
你说过你想提供帮助
Which means actually helping.
这话是指真正的帮助
Well, it would really help me if you sign this form.
你签名就是真正的帮助
Come on. I work with addicts every day.
拜托 我每天都跟瘾君子打交道
I am not an addict anymore. Just stop it. You know better.
我不再是瘾君子了 别说了 你自己明白
I do know better, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
我确实明白 这也是我想告诉你的
Okay, here's the deal, if you want my help, I'm happy to.
好吧 要么这样 如果你想要我帮忙 我当然是愿意的
But if you expect me just
但如果你只是希望
to sign a piece of paper and be done with it...
我在一张纸上签名然后什么都不管...
Wait. Isn't that what you do? No.
等等 那不就是你要做的吗 不是
No. Not without putting the actual work in.
没有提供实际帮助就不算
Otherwise, I'm just lying, and I... I suck at lying.
否则 我就只是在撒谎 而我最不会撒谎了
So...
所以...
it's up to you.
你自己决定吧
I'd like your help.
我想你帮我
Great.
很好
Let's go for a walk.
我们出去走走
First, do no harm.
首先 不能伤人
Yeah, well, Protocol One comes even before that.
协议一(任务为先)更为重要
What's the name of your historian? Nathan.
你的史学家叫什么 南森
He's my last remaining teammate.
他是我唯一活着的队友
So, what happens to me when I'm the only member of my team left?
如果团队中只有我幸存 我会怎么样
It won't come to that. Marcy's right. We'll find them.
不会到那一步的 玛西说得对 我们会找到他们的
Okay, but if we don't...
好吧 但如果找不到...
I mean, what even happens if you lose your whole team?
如果你失去了整个团队会怎样
Get reassigned?
是被重新分配
Protocol Five 'til you die?
还是坚守协议五 过宿主的日子直到死
I'm sure the Director has a plan.
我相信主管自有计划
I just can't imagine having to continue on alone.
我只是无法想象一个人继续下去的样子
You're not alone.
你并非独自一人
Trevor, Marcy. Yeah. We're here.
特雷弗 玛西 嗯 我们在
What's up, boss?
怎么了 头儿
We just arrived where Boyd found Hall.
我们刚抵达博伊德找到霍尔的那个地方
Anything show up on the black box?
黑匣子里出现什么了吗
One image so far. Looks like Hall had a comm in his hand.
目前只有一张影像 貌似霍尔手里抓着一个通讯器
How is he?
他怎么样
We're taking measures
我们采取了些措施
to keep his brain active for the next few hours.
确保他的大脑在接下来数小时内保持活跃
My arm's going numb.
我手臂都要麻了
Go on. What do you remember?
继续 你还记得什么
Ah. Just the... They were... They were shooting at us.
就... 他们... 他们朝我们开枪
Who? The Faction.
谁 反对派
I don't... I can't picture their faces,
我无法... 我无法描绘他们的脸
but, uh, I managed to kill two before we left the building.
但是 撤离之前我杀掉了其中两个
Where did you go?
你们去了哪里
I don't know. We left a different way than we came in.
不知道 我们撤离时没有走来时的路
Luca was right behind me.
卢卡就在我背后
Boss, we've got another image.
老大 另一幅影像也出来了
What is it?
是什么
Some kind of diamond pattern.
某种菱形图案
I don't know.
看不清楚
There's something behind it, but we can't make out what it is.
有什么东西在后面 但我们无法分辨
Diamonds...
菱形...
Like a fence?
就像围栏一样
What's beyond the fence, Hall?
霍尔 围栏后面是什么
A face.
是一张脸
Give me a sec.
稍等
Boss, I think... I think we... have our shooter.
老大 我想我们知道开枪的人是谁了
It's Luca.
是卢卡
Luca betrayed me.
卢卡背叛了我
How did you make me remember that?
你们是怎么让我记起这些的
You made that choice, not me.
是你自己而不是我做出了选择
No, no, no, no, no, you wanted to shove that in my face.
不不不 你就是想让我丢脸
Because you and your team are so fucking perfect.
毕竟你和你的团队那么完美
I've never doubted your loyalty, Hall.
霍尔 我从未怀疑你的忠诚
All right. Well... thanks.
行吧... 谢谢
You know, I kind of always felt, um...
你知道吗 我老是觉得 嗯...
You know, you and me, we should, uh...
你跟我 我们之间 嗯...
MacLaren?
麦克拉伦
It wasn't me.
不是我做的
Leave him.
别管他了
Not like this.
不行
Help me.
过来帮我
Kyle.
凯尔
Go. I'll deal with it.
你先走 我来处理
Be quick. We gotta move.
速度快点 我们得走了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The...
主管...
The Director's gonna find you.
主管会找到你的
Lucky you taught me how to hide.
幸运的是你教过我如何隐藏
Since we don't know if we're gonna get out of here or not,
鉴于不知道我们是否会离开这里
I'm gonna break Protocol Two.
我打算打破协议二
I came to the 21st after you.
我是在你之后来的二十一世纪
I mean, I studied you guys. The missions you did.
我研究你们这些人 你们的任务
Your team pulled off some serious shit.
你的小队做了不少大事
Yeah.
嗯
And nothing got better, no matter what you did.
而无论你们怎么做 都无济于事
You know what I was thinking?
你知道我怎么想的吗
This morning, the Director sent a historian to an update
今早 主管派一位史学家去更新记录
knowing full well it would kill him.
尽管明知道这会致其死亡
Brutal.
真残忍♥
It led that poor bastard to his death.
直接导致了那可怜家伙的死亡
No update, no tell.
无更新就无降临
That's exactly what I'm saying...
我说的就是这个意思...
But we can't seriously help the Faction.
但我们不能真的就这么去帮助反对派
Well, I saved that cop today.
今天我救了那警♥察♥一命
And all I had to do was
我不过就是
tell them when and where a man was gonna die.
告诉他们何时何地有人将会死去
You also prevented a Traveler from arriving in the 21st.
你也阻止了一名穿越者到达二十一世纪
Maybe, if the Director had
也许吧 如果主管
chosen him as a candidate. But we don't know.
把他选做候选人的话 但我们并不知道
I mean, at the end of the day,
我是说 最终
how would you feel if you'd let
如果放任亚历山大那么死去
Aleksander die the way that he was supposed to?
你会有什么感觉
Tell Dawn I'm ready to talk.
跟道恩说我准备好跟他谈了
Is he still with us?
他还活着吗
He is, but he could code at any minute.
是 但他随时可能丧命
Haven't had an image on
在显示凯尔举枪之后
the box since we saw Kyle holding the gun.
黑匣子还没有出现任何新影像
That doesn't tell us where.
我们无法得知事件发生地
You said before that he can hear what we're saying.
你之前说过他能听见我们的谈话
Well, honestly, I was just trying to be respectful.
实话说 我只是表示在尊重
No, but it is possible. I mean,
不 这是可能的
he has enough neuro-stimulant in him.
他体内有足够的神经兴♥奋♥剂♥
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表