剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Hall.
霍尔
If you can hear me, I need your help.
如果你听得到我 我需要你的帮助
Do you know where Kyle and Luca are?
你知道凯尔和卢卡在哪里吗
We think that's where Philip is too.
我们觉得菲利普也在那里
A landmark, an intersection, anything.
地标 十字路口 什么都行
I only remember what you remember.
我只记得你记得的东西
Right, 'cause you're not here.
对啊 因为你不在这里
No. And yes.
确实不在 所以不记得
We were a good team, you and me.
我们以前是个好团队 你和我
Remember that mission where we had to...
记得那个任务 我们得...
blow up that bridge in the middle of the night
在半夜炸掉那座桥
'cause it was gonna collapse the next morning during rush hour?
因为它会在第二天高峰时塌掉
Yeah. We saved hundreds of lives.
我们救了几百条生命
And still, the cops were
然而 警♥察♥还是
lookin' for us for days, you know, and...
找了我们很多天 而且
We holed up in that juvie hall.
我们躲在那个少管所里
Wait a minute.
等等
I've been here before. I know this place.
我以前来过这里 我认得这个地方
It was a great place to hide.
这是个很好的藏身之处
You son of a bitch, you did it.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你做到了
Nice work, Agent Hall.
干得好 霍尔探员
Ah. Fuck you, you're not even here. Yet here I am.
去你的 你根本不在这里 然而我来了
So, now what? Never died before.
现在怎么办 我没死过啊
Nice day for a walk.
适合散步的好天气
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Hey, MacLaren, save the world for me.
麦克拉伦 帮我拯救世界吧
Let's go.
我们走
I can't leave him. No. Go be with your team, I'll stay. Go.
我不能离开他 和你的队员一起去 我留下 去吧
Thank you. Yep.
谢谢 没事
People, they get stuck in their own problems.
人啊 都陷在自己的问题里
And I find that sometimes it helps to...
我发现有时看看比自己活得更糟的人
see how worse off other people's lives are.
是很有帮助的
I'm a cop. I've worked the street before.
我是个警♥察♥ 以前在这条街上工作过
Yeah. Can you name one person who lives down here?
能说个住在这里的居民名字吗
Okay, let's meet one.
好吧 来见一个
Hey, Sam!
山姆
How's it going today?
今天过得如何
Traveler 5416.
旅行者5416号♥
Provide tactical support at 532 Industrial Parkway, immediately.
即刻前往工业大道532号♥提供战术支持
You should go home.
你该回家了
What was that? What?
什么情况 什么
The kid. Where did she come from?
那个孩子 从哪冒出来的
I don't know. I told her to go home.
不知道 我让她回家了
Yeah. Smart.
是啊 聪明
Um... I was gonna introduce you to Sam.
我想把你介绍给山姆
Uh, there's this AA meeting
有个酗酒者匿名互诚会
that I really wanna go to right now, so...
我现在真的很想去 所以...
Oh, great, I'll go with you.
很好啊 我跟你一起去
No. No, you're doin' your thing, I'll call you tomorrow.
不用不用 你忙你的 我明天给你打电♥话♥
Okay. Well, I'm good mid-afternoon,
好吧 我下午三点左右有空
if you want to... I'll see you then!
要是你想... 到时候见
This only helps us monitor your vitals.
这个能帮我们监控你的生命体征
Yeah, I know what it does.
我知道它的用处
Left or right?
左还是右
Left is good.
左边可以
Left it is.
那就左边
Stop him!
拦住他
I knew they got to you.
我就知道他们拉你入伙了
Director sent me. Tactical support.
主管派我来的 战术支持
We'll take it. You're with me.
我们接受 你和我一起
We'll go around back. You take the front. Comms on.
我们绕到后面 你负责前门 开启通讯器
You don't have to do this. The Director is failing, Philip.
你们不必这么做 菲利普 主管要失败了
There is no Grand Plan anymore.
以后就没有宏图计划了
So that's it? You guys just call yourself Faction now?
就这样了吗 你们现在就自称反对派吗
Mm. You can, too.
你也可以
Not really.
不行
I wish you hadn't said that.
真希望你没那么说
You good? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
There's others. We know.
还有其他人 我们知道
Could use some back up. We just found Philip. We're coming.
需要后援 我们刚找到菲利普 马上过来
Find the historians. Jeff.
杰夫 找史学家们去
Go.
过去
Don't move!
别动
We're on the same side. Shut the fuck up
我们是同一边的 你丫的闭嘴
and give me the keys to the cells.
把牢房♥钥匙给我
I understand that you have your doubts...
我明白你心存疑惑...
Keys.
钥匙
Cover me.
掩护我
Trevor, cover me.
特雷弗 掩护我
Shit.
该死
Thought you said you weren't a murderer. I'm not.
你说过你自己不是杀人犯 我不是
You're going to face the Director.
你要去面对主管
Yeah, 'cause that's somehow different?
这有什么不一样
Look, how you reconcile my death is up to you.
如何看待我的死亡是你的事
But I meant what I said.
但我是说真的
The future needs us to work together.
未来需要我们合作
No, don't!
不要
All clear!
安全
Jeff?
杰夫
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You kidnapped all those people.
你绑♥架♥了这些人
Not just people. Those are Travelers.
他们不只是人 还是旅行者
They had the information that we need...
他们有我们需要的信息...
You're one of them.
你就是他们的人
Boyd.
我是博伊德
We got them, I wanted you to know.
我们找到他们了 跟你说一声
Nathan?
南森呢
He's fine. They weren't tortured.
他很好 他们没有被用刑
That's good news. Thanks for the call.
真是好消息 感谢来电
Wait. Is Hall...
等等 霍尔...
Uh, he's still with us. Just.
他还活着 仅此而已
Do me a favor. Let him know.
帮我个忙 告诉他
Will do.
好的
You saved them, Hall.
霍尔 你救了他们
Every one of them.
他们全都获救了
You drive good for a newbie.
你这菜鸟车开得不错
Newbie?
菜鸟
That's a new one.
第一次听说
Yeah. It just means new.
就是"新的"意思
I got it.
我懂
Who's the gift for?
礼物是给谁的
You know what, I'm not sure.
我不确定
Haven't had a minute to clean out the car yet.
还没时间清理车
It's his birthday this week.
这周是他的生日
I met the mother.
我见了那位母亲
Good family?
是个好家庭吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. I could tell she already loved him.
我敢说她已经爱上他了
He's, uh...
他...
He's in a healthy environment now. I'm happy to hear that.
他现在生活在一个健康环境里 很高兴听你这么说
Me, too.
我也是
Home sweet home.
还是家里舒服
I'll make us some dinner. You're probably hungry.
我去做晚饭 你大概饿了
Yeah, I could eat.
是的 我要吃
Wait 'til you try my veggie stir-fry. It's all about the spices.
等会尝尝我的炒蔬菜 调料是关键
Okay, I'll give you a hand with that in a sec.
好啊 我等会儿过去帮你
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表