剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
It's about time you woke up. I'm starving.
你总算醒过来了 我都饿死了
He's alive!
他还活着
I told you he'd be fine. He just needed some sleep.
我说了他会没事的 他只是需要睡一会
He's boring asleep.
他睡得很无聊啊
Uh, how did you...?
你怎么
Okay. Remember how I repackaged Marcy?
好吧 记得我怎么重新设置的玛西吗
The Director did a very similar thing.
主管也做了很相似的事情
Took your consciousness, unbundled the AI from it,
带走你的意识 把人工智能的意识分离出来
then sent you back completely intact.
然后把你完好无损的放回来
It wasn't easy to watch, but...
很难观看过程 但是
Good to have you back, Trev.
很高兴你回来了 特雷弗
Glad to be back, boss.
很高兴回来 老大
Thanks. Sorry for the punch in the face.
谢谢 抱歉打了你一拳
I don't remember it.
我不记得了
Never mind, then.
那就别管了
That's Protocol 5, everybody. Get some rest. We need you.
大伙 协议第五项 去休息一下 我们需要你
Well, I guess I should leave, too.
那我也走吧
Unless you want me to stay.
除非你想让我留下
I mean, I did save your life. You're probably grateful.
我确实救了你的命呢 你估计很感激
Yeah, I am. I'm just...
是 我只是
But you should go.
但你还是走吧
Okay.
好吧
But before you do,
但你走之前
the Director gave me a message to give to you.
主管让我传递个消息给你
What? How?
什么 怎么可能
I don't know how I know, just that I'm supposed to pass it on.
我不知道怎么弄的 我只知道我应该传递给你
Well, what did it say?
它说什么了
It wasn't words.
不是话
Uh, I think he may have brain damage.
我觉得他可能伤到脑子了
No, no, no. It was this.
不 不 不 是这个
This was the message? Yeah.
这就是消息吗 是
Oh, God, I'm so confused.
天啊 我糊涂了
Didn't expect you to be home.
没想到你会在家
I'm not sure this is home anymore.
我不确定这还是不是家了
Of course it is.
当然是
I am so sorry I lost my temper.
我很抱歉我失控了
You can't ignore my feelings if you want us to continue.
你如果还想继续的话 就不能忽略我的感觉
I do want that. Not from the show you put on.
我想继续 你这样演戏是不可能的
Show? Oh, come on, Grant.
演戏 拜托 格兰特
You were saying anything to get out of that room.
你不过是为了离开那间屋才说的那些话
Is that what your therapist said?
这是你心理医生说的吗
Kat, I'm so... Kat, wait, please.
小凯 我非常... 小凯 等等 拜托
I didn't wanna have to do this, but it...
我不想这么做的 但是
It killed me to hear you say you didn't feel safe with me.
你说你和我在一起感到不安全我很伤心
I never want you to feel that again.
我再也不想让你感到不安全了
I'm breaking federal laws by showing you this.
我给你看这个是违反联邦法律的
Still don't know if it's a good idea.
我依然不知道是不是个好主意
But the Bureau can provide its own team of counselors.
不过 联邦调查局能提供他们自己的心理医生
You said there was another option. Uh, the medical one?
你说有另一个选择 医学方面的那种
The compound is experimental.
这个化合物尚在试验阶段
It has only been administered to field agents in extreme cases.
唯有在极端情况下给外勤探员使用
Are there side effects? Bad headaches.
有副作用吗 严重头痛
Some disorientation and confusion. Other than that...
一定的方向障碍和困惑 除此之外...
But I'll forget how afraid I am?
但我会忘记我的恐惧吗
That's the idea.
是这样
Just do it. Please.
那就动手吧 拜托
The FBI drugged me.
联邦调查局给我下了药
The recording was made to legally prove consent.
这个录像是为了证明是你亲口同意的
You asked them to, Kat.
你让他们这么做的 小凯
The day before I told you my car had been stolen.
我告诉你我的车被偷的前一天
I was investigating a terrorist cell.
我在调查一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥基层组织
They came after me. It put you in serious danger.
他们追杀我 让你陷入了危险
What happened?
发生了什么事
Telling you the details wouldn't be helpful.
告诉你细节不会对你有帮助的
But you were so scared.
但你很害怕
Everyone was worried that
大家都担心
it would take months for you to recover.
你会需要几个月才能恢复
They offered you the drug so you'd never have to relive that.
他们向你提供了那个药物 你就不必再回忆起过去了
I thought it was for the best. I had no idea
我以为这样对我们都好 我根本不知道
Ingram had access to the same drug,
英格拉姆也能拿到同种药物
or that it would make you feel like you'd lost...
也不知道它会让你感到迷失...
I'm sorry, Kat.
抱歉 小凯
Smells good.
闻着很香
You want me to cut yours up into small pieces, old man?
你想让我帮你切成小块吗 老头子
Yeah. Funny.
真好笑
I'll be running rings around you again by morning.
我明早就能绕着你跑了
Trevor?
特雷弗
Trevor.
特雷弗
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know what just happened.
我不知道刚刚发生了什么
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表