剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Who?
谁
The boy.
那个男孩
Aleksander.
亚历山大
I already told you,
我已经告诉你了
we treated him the same as we treated all the others.
我们对待他跟其他人是一样的
It's not my fault that the kid has a...
那孩子有个无底洞的胃
A bottomless pit for a stomach.
又不是我的错
What... the others? Other kids.
什么其他人 其他孩子啊
We're a foster home. He knows what this is!
我们是寄养家庭 他知道
Look, we probably had a
我们家这些年
dozen kids in and out of here over the years
进进出出的孩子估计有十几个
and never had a visit about any one of them before. Not one.
没有一个让抚养机构人员来回访的 一个都没有
I told you before, oh, this kid is not right.
我之前告诉你了 这个孩子不太对
In what way?
怎么不对
I told you yesterday. If you're
我昨天告诉你了 你要是
trying to get me to say something different...
想让我说些不一样的
No, I promise, I'm not doing that.
不 我保证 我不是这个意思
What do you mean when you say Aleksander is "Not right"?
你说亚历山大不太对是什么意思
We live simple, nothing wrong with that.
我们生活很简单 这没什么错
Put a roof over their heads.
给他们提供房♥子住
Nothing wrong with that.
这没错
It worked fine for all the other kids.
其他孩子都挺好的
Should've worked fine for him, too.
他本也该没事的
But it didn't.
但是没有
He was skipping school and hanging out by himself
他逃学自己在外面玩
and speaking that foreign language from day one.
从一开始就说那个外语
Romanian. Whatever.
罗马尼亚语 管他的呢
If he has run off...
如果他跑了
that's on you, not on us.
那是你的错 不是我们的
That boy was with you when you left here.
那个孩子和你一起离开的
What time roughly was this?
大概什么时候
About 11:00.
十一点吧
You spoke to one of the other kids,
你和另一个孩子也谈了谈
and you found Aleksander in the shed.
然后你在小屋里找到了亚历山大
Last time we saw that boy,
我们上次看见那个孩子
you were driving him off in your truck.
是你开着车带他离开的时候
And I say good riddance.
终于解脱了
For the record, I never thought this was gonna work.
郑重声明 我从来没以为这个会成功
Yeah, but did you know it wouldn't work this fast?
嗯 但是你也没想到会这么快露馅吧
Guess there's a reason he's the boss.
他当老大是有原因的
Right. 'Cause he makes all the right decisions.
对啊 因为他一直在做正确的决定
Yeah, maybe not all, but I wouldn't wanna trade places with him.
也许并非都正确 但我不想和他交换位置
Coming up on a turn.
要拐弯了
Hey, I'm, uh...
嗨 我...
Sorry, alright?
很抱歉 好吗
Excuse me?
什么
They come in here to eat all the time.
他们经常来吃饭
I'm just repeating what they tell me.
我只是重复了他们的话
I was in yesterday to eat.
我昨天来吃饭了
Yeah, and you can eat here today, no problem.
是啊 你今天也可以 没问题
Free coffee.
咖啡免费
I was with a boy and something happened?
我和一个男孩来的 然后发生了什么事吗
Yeah...
对
Look, I already said I was sorry. I was having a bad day...
我已经说了我很抱歉 我昨天心情不好
You were mad, I was mad.
你很生气 我也很生气
We didn't eat here. No, you made that clear.
我们没在这里吃 没有 你的意思很明确的
What do you want? Where did we go?
你想怎样 我们去哪了
How would I know?
我怎么知道
I mean, they say the kid hangs out in the woods.
他们说那孩子经常在树林里玩儿
The woods.
树林
Yeah, he say he disappears out there for hours,
是啊 他说他会在那里消失好几个小时
messes with animals, I don't know.
骚扰动物 我也不知道
And I don't wanna know, alright? I don't want any trouble.
我也不想知道 我不想找麻烦
I'm going to go.
我要走了
Great. Good.
好 太好了
Uh... no hard feelings.
别记仇啊
We'll just let it play out.
我们就顺其自然吧
Trevor, it looks like he's heading back.
特雷弗 看来他要回去了
I've got him. We'll meet you there.
看到了 我们在那里见面
Copy.
收到
Oh, God.
天啊
Boss, stop.
老大 停下
I can explain.
我能解释
Philip? Philip?
菲利普 菲利普
Philip! Philip! Philip! Oh, shit!
菲利普 菲利普 菲利普 该死
Hey, hey. Hey, Philip!
菲利普
Uh, Marcy, we got an emergency! It's a possible cardiac arrest!
玛西 我们有紧急情况 可能是心脏骤停
It's Philip.
是菲利普
Start CPR, I'm on my way!
开始心肺复苏 我这就过去
Hey, come on, come on.
加油 加油
Come on, Philip, Philip, Philip!
加油 菲利普 菲利普 菲利普
How is he?
他怎么样
No change. Marcy's still with him.
没变化 玛西还和他在一起
The mission came through in the middle of the night.
任务是半夜到的
Why didn't he tell us?
他怎么没告诉我们
Maybe because it named him specifically.
可能是因为任务是专门给他的
He probably felt responsible. We're all responsible.
他可能感到有责任 我们都有责任
He's gonna recover but he needs to rest.
他会恢复的 但是他需要休息
I've got him sedated.
我给他打了镇定剂
Which means this passes to us.
也就是说是我们的任务了
The instructions are clear, "By 1500." The mission comes first.
指令很明确 "三点整" 任务优先
Well, it'll be reassigned.
任务会被重新分配的
Maybe, but it shouldn't be. This happened because of us.
或许吧 但是不该的 这都是我们的原因
Should we call Carly? No, she's dealing with enough already.
我们该给卡莉打电♥话♥吗 不 她麻烦已经够多了
I'll do it. No. This was my call.
我来吧 不 这是我的决定
I'll see it finished, end of discussion.
我会确保完成的 不谈了
Then I'm coming with you. It's not necessary.
那我一起去 没有必要
You're gonna need someone to mock up some credentials.
你需要有人伪造证件
Plus, like you said, we're all responsible.
而且 就像你说的 我们都有责任
I'll go get ready.
我去做准备
Are you sure about this? Maybe we're just too close to it.
你确定吗 或许我们跟这事牵扯太深了
We're definitely too close to it, that's the point.
我们肯定是牵扯太深 这是重点所在
Take care of Philip. We'll call you when it's over.
照顾好菲利普 我们结束后给你打电♥话♥
Carly, you there?
卡莉 你在吗
Go ahead.
说吧
Philip could use you back at Ops. What's up?
菲利普需要你帮忙 就在总部 怎么了
I'll tell you on the way.
路上告诉你
All right everyone, don't forget.
好了大家 别忘了
I want those assignments by Tuesday...
周二之前交作业
on my desk. No excuses.
就放在我桌上 不许找借口
Ms. Bayles? Yes?
贝尔斯女士吗 是
We're looking for Aleksander Andrieko.
我们在找亚历山大·安德瑞克
And you are? Washington Family Services.
你们是 华盛顿家庭服务处
Oh, poor Alex. What's happened?
可怜的亚历克斯 发生什么事了
We just need to talk to him about his living situation.
我们需要谈一下他的生活状态
Don't tell me he's moving homes again?
别跟我说他又要搬家了
Honestly, I don't know how
说实话 我不明白
you expect these kids to grow up normally
你们整天给孩子换家
when you've got them ping-ponging from house to house.
还怎么指望他能正常成长啊
Children need stability. That's what we want, too.
孩子需要稳定 那也是我们想要的
This will be his third home since he's been in my class.
这是他进我班级后的第三个家了
Can you get him for us?
你能把他带过来吗
I'd like to but he's not here right now.
我也想 但是他现在不在这里
Which is, obviously, part of the problem.
很明显 这也是相关的症结
He's distracted, he lashes out, he skips school.
他心烦意乱 急需发泄 所以逃学了
Any idea where we might find him?
你知道我们能在哪里找到他吗
My guess would be still at home.
我猜他应该在家
I don't think his foster
我觉得他的养父母
parents care if he comes to school or not.
根本不会在乎他上没上学
I'm guessing you knew that.
不过我觉得你们早就知道了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表