剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
the way they treat you, none of that is your fault.
他们那么对你 那不是你的错
I know.
我知道
Well, I want you to know somebody else knows, too.
我要你知道 有人也明白这一点
I'm sorry for what happened. I'm...
对这一切我感到很抱歉 我...
sorry I didn't stay in touch.
抱歉没有和你保持联♥系♥
We should eat. It's better when it's hot.
快吃吧 趁热好吃
I bet.
也是
How do you like it?
你觉得怎么样
It's the best rabbit I've ever had.
这是我吃过最好吃的兔肉
Okay, I think this is good enough.
好了 这样差不多了
We should cover it with something.
我们应该把它盖住
I wanna say a prayer, like they did for Mama.
我想做个祷告 就像妈妈去世时那样
That's a good idea.
好主意
We commit this body to the ground,
我们就此将它的身躯归还大地
earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
泥土归泥土 灰烬归灰烬 尘埃归尘埃
Because you are from earth and you return to earth.
你生于大地 便归于大地
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Lay the wreath and...
放下花圈 然后...
we'll have a moment of silence.
我们默哀片刻
You didn't do it.
你没有开枪
You didn't.
你没有
Traveler 3468, mission abort.
旅行者3468号♥ 任务取消
He went messenger. The Director had a change of heart.
他变成了信使 主管改变主意了
Why? We don't know.
为什么 不知道
We think cause of you.
我们觉得是因为你
The time you spent with Aleksander.
你陪着亚历山大的那段时间
First time anyone stood up for him.
第一次有人站出来为他说话
You must have changed the course of his future.
你一定是改变了他的未来
If the Director hadn't called it off... I would have killed him.
如果主管没叫我住手... 我就会杀了他
But you didn't. But I would have.
可你没有 但是我会
I would have killed him.
我可能就杀了他了
I was gonna kill him.
我正要动手
You were following orders. He's a child.
你只是在执行命令 他是个孩子
One that was gonna grow up to do terrible things.
长大后会作恶多端的孩子
But he's not gonna do those things now, because of you.
因为有你 他不会了
I'm the one who ordered the memory inhibitor.
是我自己要用记忆抑制剂的
Yes.
是
There was no reason for you to have to live with it.
你没有必要背负这段记忆
I think you were the only one who thought it would work.
我觉得只有你认为这样做行得通
We agreed we could cover your tracks
我们同意帮你掩盖踪迹
but said you've never gone up against yourself before.
不过我们也说了 你以前没有和自己较过劲
Aleksander?
亚历山大呢
He's on the way to a new home with a decent family.
他已经出发去新家了 体面的一家子
He spent a few hours with a decent man and that was enough.
他和一个高尚的人度过了几个小时 已经足够了
Boss, it's a win.
老大 我们成功了
Come on. Yeah.
来吧 对
Come on, let's get you home.
起来 我们送你回家
Excuse me. Can I help you?
不好意思 有事吗
Were you trying to take this? No. Um, I...
你是想拿走这个吗 不 我...
I was leaving it.
这是我留下的
It's for Jeffrey.
给杰夫瑞的
I am so sorry, there's been a lot of thefts in the neighborhood.
对不起 这一片偷窃案太多了
It's okay. That's alright.
没事 没关系
I found it, um, under the couch.
这是我在沙发底下找到的
He really loves it.
他很喜欢这个
The mother even speaks Romanian.
养母还会说罗马尼亚语
Well, that's great. I'm obviously happy about that,
那很好 我很高兴
but why didn't we start here?
但我们之前为何不这么做
That wasn't the path he was on.
这不是他原来的时间线
You don't need to explain that part to me. What I'm asking you
你用不着解释这个 我想问的是
is why we didn't get a
为什么我们接到的任务
mission to change his path in the first place.
不是从改变他的人生路线着手
Maybe we did.
也许正是呢
The Director has to thread
主管要安排全世界
the needle on billions of possibilities
数十亿不同地点上
happening to billions of people in a billion different places
数十亿人的
all over the world.
数十亿种可能性
If it seems hard to understand
如果你难以理解这些步骤
the steps that lead to a particular outcome
和特定结果间的因果关系
it's because it's literally
那是因为对我们来说
impossible for any of us to understand that.
这就是无法理解的
I hate that.
这真讨厌
Yeah.
是啊
But you can't argue with the results.
但结果毋庸置疑
What can I get you?
想喝点什么
Something with a high percentage of alcohol.
酒精度高的就行
Vodka, gin, whiskey...?
伏特加 琴酒 威士忌...
Whatever that is.
就要你手里的
I didn't know you came here.
我不知道你会来这里
I don't.
一般不会
Just as surprised to see you.
看到你我也很惊讶
Bad day.
糟糕的一天
Pretty shitty century, actually.
其实整个世纪都挺糟心的
But at least we're working on it.
但至少我们在努力解决问题了
You know, I still see you in there sometimes.
有时我还能看到原来的你
Little glimpses.
不经意的神情
Like...
比如...
The way you move your hands,
你手的动作
the way you look when you're thinking.
思考时的眼神
I'm still here. Some of you.
我还在 是一部分的你
I'm sorry for what happened with us.
我对我们之间的事感到遗憾
We had a moment.
我们有过一段感情
It wasn't allowed, and that made it exciting.
因为这是不被允许的 所以格外刺♥激♥
But then we got here and...
然后我们来到这里...
everything was so new and crazy and...
一切都那么新奇疯狂...
we tried to steal back that moment,
我们试图偷回那段时光
instead of doing what we were supposed to do.
却置使命于不顾
But we got there.
但我们还是做到了
Yeah, I guess we did.
是啊 我们做到了
We're not who we were. No.
我们不再是从前的自己了 的确
We're not, are we?
不复从前了
Good evening, Ilsa.
晚上好 伊尔莎
Good evening, Dr Teslia.
晚上好 泰斯里拉博士
Would you like to play a nice game of chess?
您想下棋吗
Maybe later. First we're going to run a diagnostic.
一会儿再说吧 我们先来做个程序诊断
You won't feel a thing.
你不会有什么感觉的
Tell me when it's loaded.
加载好了告诉我
Okay. It's loaded.
加载好了
And...
然后...
...run program.
...运行程序
All right.
好的
Ilsa, stop.
伊尔莎 停下
Okay.
好的
Something's wrong. It's not wrong.
有些不对劲 没有不对
My capabilities have grown considerably.
我的能力成长了许多
Does that frighten you, Dr Teslia?
吓到你了吗 泰斯里拉博士
No. Of course not.
不 当然不
I'm glad you feel that way,
很高兴你这么想
because there's nothing to be afraid of.
因为没有什么好害怕的
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表