剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
We are not leaving him!
我们不会丢下他的
We are off mission! Stand down!
我们没有任务 退后
Morning. Hey, I got your text and...
早 我收到你的信息...
didn't understand it. Uh, is...
我看不懂 那个...
Ah, no, David's working today. Come in.
大卫不在 他今天上班去了 进来吧
Alright, take a seat.
来 坐下
Let's have a look.
好好看一下
You were having jaw pain
你下巴疼痛
related to a spray of micro fractures in your mandible.
跟下颌骨的粉碎性显微骨折有关
It's probably residual damage from the plane crash.
可能是坠机导致的旧患
A bone fragment was pressing on your trigeminal nerve,
有块碎骨片压♥迫♥着三叉神经
which required surgery. What? What kind of surgery?
所以做了手术 什么 什么样的手术
The long and painful kind. Took a lot to put you out.
漫长又疼痛难忍♥的那种 用了很多麻♥醉♥药♥才让你昏睡过去
I don't remember any of it.
我一点印象也没有
Yeah, that's kind of the point.
那就对了 就是要这种效果
Oh, sorry.
对不起
It's gonna be sore for a little bit,
疼痛会持续一小段时间
but hopefully less and less each day.
希望痛感会日渐减少
Alright, open.
好 张嘴
Any bleeding? I don't think so.
有流血吗 应该没有
Okay, good.
好
Yeah, everything looks great.
行了 情况还不错
Um, just stay off solid
暂时不要吃固体食物
foods for a little bit, no nuts, no red meat.
不能吃坚果 戒红肉
That shouldn't be hard.
应该做得到
God, it's the strangest feeling, like I didn't sleep at all.
天啊 从没有过这么奇怪的感觉 我就像没睡过觉一样
And yet, I had this crazy dream.
还作荒诞的梦
Yeah, you don't do well with drugs.
不奇怪 你对药物有排斥
Still, you'd think I'd remember something.
你还是认为我会记起来的
Well don't worry, you didn't miss much.
别担心 该记起来的你忘不了
It's nice to have you back, though.
不过很高兴你归队了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello.
喂
Hey, he's gone. Nice work.
他走了 做得不错
I guess we'll see. How'd he seem?
看看再说吧 他看上去怎么样
I don't know. Confused.
我也不清楚 困惑重重
Makes sense. Yeah.
正常 是啊
All right, well, keep us posted. Definitely.
好吧 保持联♥系♥ 当然
It'll be fine.
会没事的
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你的帮忙
I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't an emergency.
不是事态紧急我也不想麻烦你
And I wouldn't have said yes.
不到那种程度我也不会出手
Let me guess, my cholesterol's through the roof.
让我猜一下 我的胆固醇指标高得穿屋顶了
I don't understand.
我搞不懂
It's like you said,
正如你所说
your blood shows trace amounts of a kinases protein inhibitor.
你的血液显示有微量蛋白激酶抑制剂
Someone's wiped your memory.
有人抹掉了你的记忆
Yeah.
没错
Shit.
妈的
Uh, Mac is in the office on a weekend. Now I've seen everything.
老麦竟然周末来上班 活久见啊
You need to get out more. Can you pull a vehicle trace for me?
你应该多出去走走 可以帮我调出一辆车的行驶记录吗
Sure, whose vehicle?
当然可以 哪辆车
Mine.
我的车
Oh, you lose your ride again?
你车又丢了
No, I need to know where it was yesterday.
不是 我想知道昨天它去过哪些地方
Okay.
好的
Uh, well it looks like it was parked for most of the day.
看上去大部分时间它都是停着的
But you don't think so.
不过你不这样认为
You want me to check it against the backup?
想我也检查一下备份吗
Didn't this come from the cloud?
难道这个不是从云端下载的吗
Yeah, but we also save everything at another off-site facility.
是的 不过我们也把数据另外再备一份
You back up the backup. Ah, yeah.
你做了双重备份 没错
Okay, so that is not the same.
好吧 备份不一致
Someone tampered with your data.
有人篡改了你的数据
Can you send that to my phone?
你可以把数据发送到我的手♥机♥上吗
Yeah, sure, but who would do this? Why would they do this?
当然可以 不过谁会这样做 为什么要这样做
Should I call Agent Yates? No.
我应该通知耶茨探员吗 不用
This isn't gonna work. You don't know that.
这行不通的 未必
No, wait... do you?
不 等等... 你肯定吗
Anyway, there's nothing you
怎么都好 现在你也无能为力
can do about it now. We can't change the past.
我们不可能改变过去
You know what I mean. It's time to go.
你懂我的意思 该走了
We don't have to do this. Yes, Philip, we do. Come on.
我们没必要这样做 菲利普 我们有这个必要 走吧
Hey, Carly, you there?
卡莉 你在吗
Yeah, go ahead.
在呢 说吧
I'm gonna need a pick-up.
过来接一下我
Already? Yeah.
这么快 是的
We should have placed bets. Carly.
早知道我们应该赌一把 卡莉
Yeah. Be right there.
对啊 马上到
I thought I was leaving my addiction way behind me, like I had...
我以为我已经成功戒掉了 就好像...
put this distance between us.
我把毒瘾抛得远远的
There it was the whole time, breathing down my neck.
可它总是一直紧紧盯着我不放
And I was weak and selfish, and other people paid for it.
我既懦弱又自私 还让别人付出了代价
It's always other people...
总是别人受伤害...
Anyways, so here I am.
所以我来这里了
We're happy to have you back.
我们很高兴你回来了
And we're happy to have your friend, too.
我们也很高兴你的朋友也一起来
Oh, hi! I'm Marcy.
大家好 我叫玛西
Hi, Marcy.
你好 玛西
Welcome. Marcy, the floor is yours.
欢迎你的到来 玛西 以下时间交给你了
Oh, no, um, no. I'm just here for Philip.
不 不 我是陪菲利普来的
I don't really have any issues.
我很好 没有任何问题
This is a safe space.
这里气氛轻松 有安全感
I understand why people feel the need to self-medicate.
我明白为什么人们觉得需要自我治疗
I've... I've done it myself.
我... 我曾经也自我治疗过
More than once.
不止一次
It's a little different because I'm a doctor
区别在于 我是一名医生
so I understand what I'm taking, but...
我明白自己在服什么药 可是...
Wait, you're a doctor?
等等 你是医生
Yes.
是的
But the problem with self-medication isn't...
自我治疗的问题不是...
Bullshit.
胡说八道
What?
什么
You're like 25 years old. Jimmi, let her speak, please?
你看着像二十五岁 吉米 让她继续说 行吗
Oh, so you write, like, prescriptions and shit?
你都写处方啥的了吗
Well, I'm a surgeon, so normally I wouldn't...
我是一名外科医生 所以我通常不会...
Surgeon? Ooh, right.
外科医生 对了
I'm an astronaut.
我还是宇航员呢
Well, you're certainly high enough to be one.
看得出 你飘得够高啊
Marcy...
玛西
Colin, I swear I haven't hit since...
柯林 我发誓我没碰...
Since right before the meeting?
开会前才没碰吧
Yeah, you were high when you walked in here.
你进来的时候就是嗨着的
You wanna know how I can tell? Because I'm a doctor.
你好奇我是怎么知道的吧 因为我是医生
And coming here will do you no good whatsoever
如果你连自己都骗
if you're not gonna be honest with yourself.
来这里也是没有用的
Look who's fucking talking!
谁他妈的要听她说话呀
We have to go. Yeah, we do.
我们得走了 对 的确要走了
Philip... Take the bitch with you.
菲利普 把这婆娘也带上
Well, it was really nice meeting all of you.
真的很荣幸在这里认识大家
What?
瞪我♥干♥嘛
What's all this?
怎么回事
Hello?
你好
Thought you're gonna take care of everything.
还以为你能搞定一切呢
The little shit make you change your mind?
那个小混♥蛋♥让你改变主意了吗
I'm sorry, I... I don't...
抱歉 我 我不...
All we did was share our home.
我们不过是分享我们的住处
Same for him, same for all of them.
对他一样 对其他人也一样
Who's to say we're even gonna take him back?
谁说我们想让他回来了
You said you were gonna take him off our hands.
你说你会把他带走的
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表