剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
So, we know where Perrow is?
我们知道佩罗在哪吗
The Director shows Traveler
主管说旅行者001号♥
001 in a warehouse just outside of town.
在镇外一个仓库里
Then we take him now.
那我们现在就去抓他
I have to admit, this is getting exciting.
不得不承认 真是越来越刺♥激♥了
There's no Uber out here!
这里没快车啊
Shit.
该死
Hi, this is Kat. Leave a message and I'll get right back to you.
嗨 我是小凯 请留言 我会回复的
Kathryn, it's Jeff Conniker.
凯特琳 我是杰夫·康尼克
Sorry I didn't make it
抱歉我没能
over to the coffee shop. Some shit went down.
去咖啡馆 出了点事
But we still need to get together.
但我们还是能约一下的
You, me, David.
你和我 还有大卫
I just left him a voicemail, too. The thing is...
我刚刚给他也留了语♥音♥留言 问题是
I'm remembering shit.
我记起了一些东西
Carly isn't Carly anymore.
卡莉不再是卡莉了
And I don't think your husband is either.
我觉得你丈夫也一样
Anyway, call me back when you get this.
不管怎样 收到后给我打电♥话♥
My son and my host's
我儿子和我宿主的
daughter were moving to a new secure location.
女儿去了新的安全地点
They'll be worried.
他们会担心的
Mr. Morraca will take care
摩拉卡先生会照顾他们
of them until you're ready to see them again.
直到你准备好再见到他们
Like I said, there isn't much about you we don't know.
就像我说的 我们对你无所不知
Where are you planning to take me?
你们要带我去哪
We're just preparing you for the transfer when they arrive.
我们只是帮你做准备 好让你在他们到达时接你离开
My people have standing orders to kill you.
我的人会一直追杀你们
Hopefully, they'll realize
那么希望他们在动手前
that we're on the same side before that happens.
能意识到我们处于同一阵营
They won't believe you.
他们不会相信你们
I'm not sure I do.
我也不确定我能否相信你们
Obviously, this was not the plan.
显然 我们的计划不是这样的
I'm not offering an apology.
我并非道歉
More of... an explanation.
更多是... 在解释
You weren't supposed to find out for years.
你应该很多年内都不该发现才是
In the future you come from,
在你的那个未来
Shelter 41 collapsed. Thousands died.
四十一号♥掩体倒塌了 数千人因此丧生
But the future we come from is different.
但我们那个未来则不同
I know all of this.
我都知道
Because you questioned Traveler teams that were pursuing you.
因为你盘问过那支追踪你的穿越者小队
What a Traveler would never tell you
他们永远不会告诉你的是
is that the citizens of
四十一号♥掩体的公民
Shelter 41 became the center of a movement.
已经成为了一场运动的中心
A place where human life and decision-making was valued
在那里 人类的生命和决策的做出
over the artificial intelligence
都仰赖控制生活方方面面的
that controlled every aspect of our lives.
人工智能来衡量
The Director.
就是主管
It considered our movement
它认为我们的运动
nothing more than a subversive "Faction"
无非是在一个和谐的集体内部
within what it considered a harmonious whole.
一场意图颠覆的派系斗争
The faction became a rebellion.
斗争发展成叛乱
A rebellion that became a war...
叛乱扩大成战争...
led by you, sir.
而战争由您领导 先生
Not possible.
不可能
I promise you, it is.
我保证事实就是如此
I'm a witness to it.
我亲眼见证
I have sworn my loyalty to you in my time, and I do now.
在我那个时间线 我已发誓效忠于您 到现在也是如此
Then why risk telling me any of this?
那你为什么冒险告诉我这些
I would never have approved.
我肯定永远不会赞同
Very true.
确实
You forbade contact of any kind before we came.
在我们到来之前您隔绝了所有外界联♥系♥
Then why?
那么 为什么
We're desperate.
我们在孤注一掷
The Director still holds power over the 21st.
在二十一世纪 主管仍然拥有权力
Thousands of us came through the frame, but it still finds us.
我们中的数千人穿过框架来到这里 但它仍能找到我们
Every day, Traveler teams are tasked to seek us out.
穿越者小队每天都在寻找我们
The moment we're discovered, we die by messenger.
被找到的那一刻 我们就会成为信使 继而死去杀死
You need to hide.
你们得藏起来
We can't both hide and fight for our future.
我们无法一边隐藏一边为未来战斗
We still wanna save humanity.
我们仍然希望拯救人类
We have no historians, no finances,
我们没有史学家 没有经济支持
no engineers building devices and components in secret.
也没有工程师为我们暗中建造设备和零部件
But we have you.
但我们有您
As a prisoner.
我是个囚徒
As our leader.
您是我们的领袖
Your host body is dying.
您的宿主已经濒死
We've activated your beacon and summoned your men
我们激活了你的坐标并召集人马
in order to save your life.
来拯救您的生命
We only hope that you will spare ours in return.
我们只希望您能饶了我们
Oh, Christ.
老天
You've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑的吧
Boss, we got an issue.
头儿 出事了
We don't have time for this.
我们可没什么时间
Shit.
该死
You're gonna die now, Jeff.
你现在就得死 杰夫
Me? I don't think so.
我 我可不觉得
Unless you get back in that car, drive away,
除非你回车里 开车离开
and never show your face again, you will die today.
永不再出现 否则你今天就得死
I remember now, Carly.
我记起来了 卡莉
It doesn't matter. Everything.
没关系 所有事情
The abduction. Your confession. All of it!
我被劫持 你的坦白 一切一切
I know what you are!
我知道你是谁了
What all of you are! Drop the gun, Jeff.
你们这些人是什么东西 我全都知道 放下枪 杰夫
Gonna get your boyfriend to shoot me in the back now?
想让你男朋友现在就在我背上开一枪吗
He's not my boyfriend, and he won't have to.
他不是我男朋友 也不必开枪
So what? You're gonna do it?
所以呢 你来动手
Carly Shannon?
卡莉·香农
No. You're gonna take care of that yourself.
不 这由你自己决定
No. I don't think so.
我不这么认为
'Cause see, there's people onto you now,
有人盯着你们呢
not just me. They're onto you!
不仅是我 他们都盯着你们呢
It doesn't matter. You're gonna die.
没关系 反正你要死了
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
And not a single person is gonna care.
而且没人会在意
Not me.
我不会
Not your sergeant or any of the cops that you work with.
你的长官或者任何与你共事的警♥察♥也不会
Not even your son.
甚至你的儿子也不会
I said shut your mouth. Or what?
我说闭嘴 不又如何
Carly, don't. No. I wanna know. What?
卡莉 别这样 不 我就想知道 又如何
What?
又如何
What are you gonna do, Jeff? Huh?
你要怎么做 杰夫 嗯
Come on. I'm standing right here. What are you gonna do?
来吧 我就站着 你要怎么办
You're not Carly! Yes, I am.
你不是卡莉 我是
I'm the Carly you can't hurt anymore.
我是你再也无法伤害分毫的卡莉
I'm Traveler 5416.
我是旅行者5416号♥
Welcome to the 21st.
欢迎来到二十一世纪
If the Director hadn't taken him...
如果主管没有没有把他带走...
Either way.
随便吧
We should get back to the mission.
我们应该回到任务上
Somebody better drive for him, he's drunk.
最好有人代驾 他喝醉了
Thanks for coming here instead.
谢谢你能来
I didn't feel much like going out.
因为我不太想出去
No, no, it's fine.
没关系
Nice place.
布置挺好的
Thanks. It's, uh...
谢谢 这是 嗯...
Where I live.
我生活的地方
So what happened?
怎么了
Nothing. Little street fight.
没事 只是小小的街头斗殴
What?
什么
Well, uh, to get my bike back.
为了把我的自行车抢回来
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表