剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
after you leave them.
还能删除信息的按钮
I should invent that.
我应该发明它
Honestly, I can't believe you still wanna be with me
老实说 我不敢相信 在留了那么白♥痴♥的信息后
after leaving such an idiotic message.
你还想跟我在一起
That's one of the things I love about you most.
那才是我爱你的真正原因
Well, you're dumb, then.
那你是真瞎啊
So, how did you get conked?
你怎么就脑震荡了
Uh... ice skating.
滑冰
Ice skating? Ice skating.
滑冰 滑冰
Huh. I'm stickin' to it.
是的 我坚持这个说法
Okay, let me check your pupillary response.
让我看看你的瞳孔反应
I've been dying for you to do that all day.
我今天一整天都在期待这一刻
Did I pass? Yes.
我通过了吗 是的
Does it hurt still?
还疼吗
A little bit. But you're home now, so I don't care.
有一点 但你到家了 我就无所谓了
Does that help?
有用吗
It really, really does. Mm.
当然 很好
No more ice skating for you.
不许再滑冰了
If you insist.
如果你坚持的话
Kat?
小凯
Fantastic! I didn't think you'd be here tonight.
太棒了 没想到你今晚会过来
Well, this is my house.
这是我的房♥子
Yes, it is.
是的
And you are my husband.
你是我丈夫
Yes, I am.
是的
And my therapist said that
我的心理治疗师说
we should be spending more time together.
我们应该花更多时间在一起
Oh, I like her better already.
我已经开始喜欢她了
Oh, feels like we haven't sat down
我们已经很久没有坐在一起
and had a glass of wine together in a hundred years.
一块儿喝点酒了
I even have vegan pizza in the oven.
烤箱里还有纯素的匹萨
Now you're spoiling me.
你要把我宠坏了
I had a coupon that was expiring.
优♥惠♥券要过期了而已
Come here.
过来
It's just such a shame we have to take that lovely body of yours.
很遗憾我们要征用你的身体了
Kat?
小凯
Philip.
菲利普
I think we're gonna have to go through with it.
我想我们不得不采取行动了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表