剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
他有新降临了吗 你知道 就算我知道点什么
even if I knew anything, which I don't.
我也不能说 何况我什么也不知道
Seems like yesterday I was at your first game.
感觉昨天我还在看你的第一场比赛
Now you're moving out.
现在你就要搬出去了
I can't believe it. Taking the big step.
真让人不敢相信 迈出人生一大步
Hell, I moved out at your age.
我也是像你这么大的时候搬出去的
In fact, some of this stuff's from my first apartment.
实际上 这里有些东西来自我的第一个公♥寓♥
I saved it for you.
我为你保留下来的
Uh, never would've guessed that.
这倒是没想到
I feel weird leaving you here,
把你留在这儿 我自己走掉 感觉真怪
but I gotta pick up your mom at the hair dressers.
但我得去发廊接你妈妈
It's okay 'cause my friend's gonna be here any second, so...
没事儿 我的朋友马上就到
You got this. I got this.
你没问题的 我没问题
I know you do.
我知道你能行
You'll be okay, Gary. Thanks.
盖瑞 你会没事儿的 谢啦
Ah! Don't forget about Sunday.
别忘了周日啊
Supper's at 6:00, golf starts at 3:00.
晚饭六点开始 高尔夫是三点
Can't wait.
我很期待
Fresh start, right, roomie?
全新开始啊 好室友
Do you know how many hard
你知道这里有多少
working men and women had to look elsewhere
辛勤工作的男男女♥女♥只是因为
for employment because of Bishop's vote on the pipeline?
毕夏普在管道项目上的选择而不得不另寻工作吗
With me, you're getting a job creator.
而我则是工作岗位的创造者
Honey?
亲爱的
Have a great day.
祝你们愉快
I'm sorry, my dear. Duty calls.
很抱歉 亲爱的 职责所在
Once this is all over and you win,
等到这一切结束 你胜出的时候
promise me you'll learn when to turn it off.
答应我你该学学什么时候停下
All right.
好的
Get down!
趴下
Oh, my God!
天呐
Katie?
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂
Agent MacLaren. Agent Yates.
麦克拉伦探员 耶茨探员
Oh, so you know that I'm your... My new partner.
那么你知道我是你的... 新搭档
Yes, I've been fully briefed.
是的 我已完全了解情况
Please, have a seat.
请坐
I see you gave yourself the big office.
你给自己弄了间大办公室嘛
This will only take a minute.
不会耽误你太多时间
Special Agent Grant MacLaren,
特别探员格兰特·麦克拉伦
the following is a summary from the Department of Justice
接下来是来自司法部根据
in accordance with the Office of Government Ethics,
政♥府♥伦理办公室
federal regulations, Title Seven,
美国联邦法规第七条
and the Conflict of Interest, Title 19,
利益冲突第十九条
USG37. Great.
USG37形成的摘要 很好
To ensure that every
为了确保每一位
designated FBI liaison have complete confidence
指定的联邦调查局联络人
in the integrity of the Traveler program,
对旅行者项目的正当性保有足够的信心
each Traveler team shall respect and adhere
每一支旅行者小队都应该尊重并遵守
to the fundamental principles of the FBI
此项命令第三零一条所规定的
as implemented in regulations 301 of this order.
联邦调查局的基本原则
Why wouldn't they?
为什么不呢
As your designated liaison, I, Special Agent Joanne Yates,
作为你的指定联络人 我 特别探员乔安妮·耶茨
will act as governing party over your team
将成为你的团队的领导者
and engage with my superiors in good faith
并与我的上司在伦理道德
regarding ethical, moral, and legal matters
以及法律事务方面精诚合作
stemming from your team's presence in the 21st century.
共同处理你的小队在二十一世纪的存在
Please acknowledge that
请确认
you understand the terms of this agreement.
你已知悉此份协议的条款
Sure thing.
没有问题
We done? Not even close.
好了吗 远远没有
We have a lot of ground to cover.
我们还有很多方面需要讨论
Such as?
比如说
I'm gonna need you to brief me on your team,
你需要向我介绍一下你的团队
your mandate, operations... the future.
你的任务 行动... 还有未来
Sorry, that is Protocol 5.
对不起 协议第五项
Which means that when we're in the FBI office,
也就是说 当我们在联邦调查局办公室里时
we do FBI work unless otherwise directed.
我们就为联邦调查局工作 除非另有指示
You do know that I know? Oh, well, if you know...
你知不知道其实我是知道的 如果你知道...
Obviously not everything.
显然并非全部
Who knows everything? I have my orders.
谁能了解全部 我有令在身
I also have orders, and one of them, Protocol 2,
我也有 其中就有协议第二项
is that I can't tell you anything.
那就是我不能向你透露任何信息
The FBI is now a governing body over the Traveler program.
联邦调查局现在是旅行者计划的理事机构
Okay.
好吧
The Director acknowledges that authorities have become aware
主管知晓二十一世纪的当权者已经注意到
of Traveler operations in the 21st.
旅行者们在此时代的行动
That is in everybody's best interest that those actions,
为所有人着想 这些行动
both past and future, be kept from the general public
不管在过去还是在未来都没有被公之于众
and that the Director itself will inform the said authorities
而如有必要 主管自己会告知上述当局
of further actions if and when it sees fit.
将会采取的进一步行动
That's not how we see it.
但我们不这么认为
MacLaren... Please call me "Mac." We're partners.
麦克拉伦... 叫我老麦 我们是搭档
You wanna look over my shoulder, fine,
你想监视我 没关系
just so long as it doesn't interfere with my mission,
只要不影响我的任务
which I think I am allowed to tell you,
而我的任务 我想我可以告诉你
is to save the fucking world.
就是拯救这个该死的世界
Back to work?
那我回去工作了
The FB doesn't I all by itself.
联邦调查局的活可得有人干啊
Close your eyes, Philip.
闭上眼 菲利普
How could you possibly know that I opened my eyes?
你怎么可能知道我睁眼了
We're almost done.
我们就快完成了
Take a deep, cleansing breath and focus.
深呼吸 然后集中注意力
We should be working on the device. We're on a tight timeline.
我们应该在操作那台设备才对 时间不多了
This will help us concentrate on our work.
这能帮助我们专心工作
I don't need help concentrating.
我不需要帮忙集中注意力
Yeah, you do.
你需要的
Okay.
行吧
Focusing.
注意集中
Back to work.
回去工作了
Uh, let's punt the oligarch story to the third segment.
我们把这个寡头故事推进到第三部分吧
Okay. Yeah.
好 嗯
One second.
稍等
Hello?
你好
Open your email.
打开邮箱
Who is this?
您是哪位
Do it.
照做
How'd you get this number?
你从哪知道我的手♥机♥号♥
Who is it?
是谁
I don't know.
不知道
This message is for Christopher Rockwell.
致克里斯多夫·洛克威尔
Your source may have provided the video,
你的线人也许提供了影像资料
but Katie Sosa's blood is on...
但凯蒂·索萨的死是...
CIA analysts just flagged this.
中情局的分♥析♥人员注意到了这个
What?
什么
It's a video from a hacktivist group
一个来自某激进黑客团体的视频
positioned in a few Eastern European countries.
定位显示位于几个东欧国家之中
Seems they have a problem with Christopher Rockwell.
看上去他们跟克里斯多夫·洛克威尔之间有龃龉
This message is for Christopher Rockwell.
致克里斯多夫·洛克威尔
Your source may have provided the video,
你的线人也许提供了影像资料
but Katie Sosa's blood is on your hands.
但凯蒂·索萨的死是你造成的
It's only fair you pay for what you've done.
只有你付出相应的代价才能获得公平
I'm sure a lying, narcissistic bag of shit like Rockwell
我敢肯定 像洛克威尔这样撒谎成性的自恋鬼
gets stuff like this all the time.
肯定老是收到类似的东西
Yates.
我是耶茨
Yeah, I just saw it. Uh, he's standing right in front of me.
嗯 刚看了 他就在我跟前
Understood.
明白
Who was that? SAC Nielsen.
是谁 特别探员主管尼耳森
They're taking the threat seriously.
他们正在严肃对待这个威胁
You and I are providing protection for Christopher Rockwell
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表