剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
I'm telling you,
我要告诉你
without surgical intervention he's not gonna last a day.
如果不做手术 他活不过一天
We can't risk the exposure to the Director.
这可能把咱们暴露给主管 有风险
We have to find him a new host.
我们必须给他找个新的宿主
You know what we'll be inviting. But he'll survive.
你该知道连带后果 但可以让他活下来
We need the consciousness transfer device.
我们需要意识传送设备
I don't know what you're talking about.
你们说什么呢 我不明白
Go on.
走吧
We won't stop you.
我们不拦着你
You know what I just did. Activated your failsafe.
你们知道我的操作吧 你起动了故障应急系统
They're coming for you now.
他们这就过来接你
It's the only way to save
这是惟一能救你命的办法
you and that is more important than anything.
让你活下来比什么都重要
Female, 40s, blonde hair.
女 四十多岁 金发
I wonder who in 001's custody fits that description.
猜猜001号♥抓的人里谁符合条件
Perrow. What?
佩罗 什么
He jumped?
他意识转移了
Uh, that would mean that
这就是说
001 has consciousness transfer technology.
001号♥有转换意识的能力
His companies could have manufactured the key components.
他的公♥司♥估计生产了主要部件
Simon could've done the work. He helped build the first one.
西蒙估计能搞定 第一个就是他帮忙制♥造♥的
So kidnapping people close to us was just a smoke screen.
所以绑♥架♥我们身边的人只是调虎离山
And the Director fell for it. So did we.
然后主管信了 我们也是
I'm using FBI resources to locate Perrow,
我在用联邦调查局的资源定位佩罗
but if he's capable of consciousness transfer...
但是如果他能转换意识的话
001 could be anyone by now.
001号♥现在有可能是任何人
Traveler teams have been searching
自从暗网警报响起开始
since the alert went out on the backchannel,
旅行者小组就一直在搜查
but when you consider the sheer amount of potential candidates...
但是当你考虑到潜在人数之多之后...
Oh, hopefully through Ilsa, the Director can shorten the list.
希望主管能通过伊尔莎缩短名单人数
How do we get access?
我们怎么才能得到权限
I called. They're expecting us.
我打电♥话♥了 他们在等我们
Do we need a cover?
我们需要身份吗
I'm going with FBI agents.
我是联邦调查局探员
I suggest you guys be specialists.
你们就当专家吧
Pretty sure the real FBI won't like that idea.
真正的联邦调查局不会高兴的
No, but I have a plan.
不 但是我有计划
Okay, I'm here, we can go.
好了 我到了 我们可以行动了
That's your plan?
这是你的计划吗
How about you just make sure you have everything you need first.
你先确保你准备好所有需要的东西吧
Trev, get everything on the list I texted you?
特雷弗 把我发给你的单子上的东西都准备好了吗
Yep.
嗯
Trev? Yep.
特雷弗 嗯
Then we're good to go. Okay, team, let's move out!
那我们可以行动了 好了 小组 走吧
She's really eager to talk to the Director.
她很想和主管谈话
Yeah. I can see that.
看出来了
I'll be in the car! Okay!
我在车里 好
Hey, Marce, it's me.
玛西 是我
I was just wondering when you were...
我在想你什么时候...
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
I just vomited in a voicemail.
我居然录语♥音♥留言的时候吐了
That is disgusting, I am so sorry. Um...
真是恶心 抱歉
Where was I?
我说到哪儿了
Um. I was calling... I wanted
我打电♥话♥ 想说
to tell you that I think I have a concussion
我觉得我脑震荡了
because I have all the symptoms.
因为所有的症状我都有了
Nausea being one of them.
其中之一就是恶心
So obviously I Googled concussion on my phone
很明显我在手♥机♥上搜了脑震荡
and I know I tend to instantly take on the symptoms
我知道我经常查到什么症状
of anything I look up online, but this time, I...
就觉得自己有什么症状 但是这次 我...
I can promise you that it's not all in my head, because it is.
我保证这不是我想象的 是我脑子的问题
I mean, that's where concussions happen, right?
脑震荡就是脑子的问题不是吗
So where else would it be?
还能是哪儿
Anyhoodle, uh, I got conked in the head pretty hard
好了 我脑袋撞得不轻
and I could use your advice.
我需要你的建议
Oh, this is... This is David.
我是大卫
Agent MacLaren? Dr. Teslia. It's a pleasure to meet you.
麦克拉伦探员吗 泰斯里拉教授 很高兴见到你
I... thought you'd be coming alone.
我 以为你会自己来的
We're specialists.
我们是专家
We'd like to set up as soon as possible.
我们希望尽快开始工作
So this is Ilsa.
所以这就是伊尔莎
Stop!
停下
You called her?
你打的电♥话♥吗
What the fuck are you doing here? Nice to see you, partner.
你在这里干什么 很高兴见到你 搭档
The Director needs access to the Internet...
主管需要联网权限
That is not approved.
这是未经许可的
We're on orders from the Director... Step back!
我们是遵循主管的命令 后退
Boss?
老大
Do what she asks, guys.
按她说的做 大家
Look. Jo. No. Don't "Jo" Me.
听着 乔 不 别叫我乔
You're not getting anywhere near Ilsa.
你不准接近伊尔莎
We both know it isn't Ilsa we need to talk to.
你我都知道我们不是想和伊尔莎谈
Our agreement with 21st century authorities
我们和二十一世纪当局的协议
includes access to the Director.
包括与主管沟通
Supervised approved access.
监督批准进入
Oh. That's a matter of interpretation.
我们理解不同吧
Not by flashing your bogus badge to security
你不能拿着你的徽章乱晃
like you're an actual FBI agent.
装作自己是真的联邦调查局探员
The badge is a hundred percent real.
徽章是真的
The computer is isolated from the world for a reason.
这个电脑和世界隔离是有原因的
Did I mention the future's at stake?
我提到过未来岌岌可危了吗
No. Actually, you didn't mention a goddamn thing.
没有 事实上 你什么都没提
What was I supposed to say?
我能说什么呢
You're supposed to run things by me.
你该通过我来做事
That's how this is supposed to work.
这才是完成事情的正常顺序
Oh, full disclosure,
全盘托出好了
the Director is trying
主管在试图
to find someone and needs access to the web
寻找某人 它需要网络权限
in order to do it.
才可以做到
Who?
谁
He's kinda our public enemy number one.
他算是我们的头号♥公敌了
We have other resources for that.
我们有其他的资源
Not nearly as advanced.
不如这个先进
That's not even the point,
这不是重点
you're supposed to be cooperating with me.
你该和我们合作的
It is programmed to take care of humanity, not harm it...
它的设定目标是保护人类 不是伤害...
Yeah. But Ilsa is still an emerging intelligence.
是 但是伊尔莎仍然是新兴智能
We can't risk exposing her to everything that's out there online.
我们不能冒险让她暴露在网络之下
I understand that, but... No. No, you don't understand.
我明白 但是... 不 不 你不明白
And you don't take no for an answer.
你从来不接受否决
I'm getting a little tired of it.
我有点受够了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what?
好吧 什么
I'm taking no for an answer.
我接受了
What about our orders?
那我们的命令呢
We've also been ordered to cooperate.
我们也接到了合作的命令
We'll just have to find the information we need some other way.
我们只好通过别的方式得到信息了
Thank you.
谢谢
Could I possibly just talk to the Director for a few seconds?
我能和主管说几句话吗
No.
不
Fine.
好吧
We're done here.
我们没事了
We were right. He's in Perrow. That was fast.
我们是对的 他在佩罗体内 很快啊
Seriously? I thought the modulated LED connection
认真的吗 我以为调整服务器和
between the server bank and Ilsa was taking forever.
伊尔莎的LED连接花了很长时间呢
His accounts, numbered companies, everything. It's all here.
他的账户 公♥司♥ 一切 都在了
In Perrow's name, he planned the whole thing.
在佩罗名下 他计划了整个事情
He even made Perrow guardian of his kid.
他甚至还让佩罗监护他的孩子
Sick.
变♥态♥
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表